Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Og81

They just happened to loan him a very expensive car. Perfectly normal i'm sure.

Would your brother not loan you something expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,348 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Og81 wrote: »
    Would your brother not loan you something expensive.

if my brother owned a car sales company with lots of expensive cars but never seemed to actually sell any i would be a bit suspicious. Especially if my brother was a very well known criminal.

if my brother owned a car sales company with lots of expensive cars but never seemed to actually sell any i would be a bit suspicious. Especially if my brother was a very well known criminal.

Ok Mr Morality. And how do you know what they sold. Court documents show 1.7 million in sales apparently.

Ok Mr Morality. And how do you know what they sold. Court documents show 1.7 million in sales apparently.

Yeah what am i like, looking down on violent criminals who flood the streets with drugs.

Yeah what am i like, looking down on violent criminals who flood the streets with drugs.

You cant look down on anyone in society remember that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

That really depends - what height are u gmail?

begbysback wrote: »
    That really depends - what height are u gmail?

6'2". And even if i was 5'0" i would still look down on scum like the byrnes.

6'2". And even if i was 5'0" i would still look down on scum like the byrnes.

Of course ya would hahah

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

lol you dont think that these people deserve the disdain of the general public ?

mynamejeff wrote: »
    lol you dont think that these people deserve the disdain of the general public ?

I dont think anyone does.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

i guess your in the minority here then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Your joking ,these men aren't even gangsters , they're scourge on society killing people with the most tenuous of reasons , even being distantly related to a criminal is enough to warrant your death.
    Nevermind the innocent's being murdered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Criminal informer

A person doesn't get shot six times for nothing even though they were all the one before Moore was shot, what good is their money now, liam can't come back and cancer is hiding from mago and paying for a "e-book" and goons on Twitter.

Yet noone from the regancy hit have been killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Your joking ,these men aren't even gangsters , they're scourge on society killing people with the most tenuous of reasons , even being distantly related to a criminal is enough to warrant your death.

Nobody has been killed simply for just being distantly related to someone.

Everyone killed was making money for the Hutch faction in some way or another.
    With the exception of the mistaken identity murders.

A person doesn't get shot six times for nothing even though they were all the one before Moore was shot, what good is their money now, liam can't come back and cancer is hiding from mago and paying for a "e-book" and goons on Twitter.

Yet noone from the regancy hit have been killed.

Daniels hiding from Gately? Whatever narcotics youre on give me some.

Ill be sure to light a candle.

Ill be sure to light a candle.

You do that , it might brighten up whatever part of society's underbelly you live in.

tomofson wrote: »

All's okay so.
    It's cool to be killed if your making money for the Hutch family.

All's okay so.
    It's cool to be killed if your making money for the Hutch family.

Someone been killed is never a cool thing, where's your sympathy for criminality coming from all of a sudden? I have seen comments of yours calling for the death penalty for much less than what the Hutch family has done.

I was simply just stating your assertion that someone was killed for being distantly related to someone was wrong.

Someone been killed is never a cool thing, where's your sympathy for criminality coming from all of a sudden? I have seen comments of yours calling for the death penalty for much less than what the Hutch family has done.

I was simply just stating your assertion that someone was killed for being distantly related to someone was wrong.

You're mistaking me for someone else , absolutely no support ever for the death penalty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tricky Dicky Ireland

You think I care what others opinions are. I DONT. Either should anyone.

Reality is that Hutch side are systematically being wiped out and I think its a beauty to behold.

Isn't it so nice that @OisDublin from Twitter has graced us with his presence under the guise of Og81
    He obviously thought that we'd be fawning over his incisive contributions to the thread.
    Another wannabe Paul Williams / Nicola Tallant lol

I've no sympathy for criminality , I'm utterly opposed to the violence associated with it.

You're going to have to back that up!

So
    Gary (hutch
    Neddy(hutch)
    Barr
    King-size
    Kearns
    Douglas
    Gareth(hutch)
    Derek (hutch)
    Kane
    Duckegg
    Buda
    Daniels hiding from Gately? Whatever narcotics youre on give me some.

Yes hiding from mago, ah now I stay away from the patsy, as you affectionaly call it.

So
    Gary (hutch
    Neddy(hutch)
    Barr
    King-size
    Kearns
    Douglas
    Gareth(hutch)
    Derek (hutch)
    Kane
    Duckegg
    Buda

Yes hiding from mago, ah now I stay away from the patsy, as you affectionaly call it.

What makes you think any of these people were killed for just being distant relations?

All of these people were known to be heavily involved in criminality.

So
    Gary (hutch
    Neddy(hutch)
    Barr
    King-size
    Kearns
    Douglas
    Gareth(hutch)
    Derek (hutch)
    Kane
    Duckegg
    Buda

You know not a single soul of any of them names you mentioned. Its a shame youre so unhappy with life you have to become a fantasist.

What makes you think any of these people were killed for just being distant relations?

All of these people were known to be heavily involved in criminality.

Because they couldn't get any of the real perpetrators of regancy even though they tried with innocent guy outside noctors and they're doing long sentences now, you said they all were making hutches money, even though hutches are in there.

You know not a single soul of any of them names you mentioned. Its a shame youre so unhappy with life you have to become a fantasist.

Ya great, you keep pushing the "e-book" and pushing a pro poor kinahan/Byrne narrative which have got innocent people killed, you've let on you know, but know nothing, who gave thoughs names as involved?

Because they couldn't get any of the real perpetrators of regancy even though they tried with innocent guy outside noctors and they're doing long sentences now, you said they all were making hutches money, even though hutches are in there.

Two people from the regency are in prison one awaiting trial the other for a different matter.

I never mentioned they got anyone involved in the regency, they mainly target people who are making money.

They almost got two of them on two separate occasions.

Ya great, you keep pushing the "e-book" and pushing a pro poor kinahan/Byrne narrative which have got innocent people killed, you've let on you know, but know nothing, who gave thoughs names as involved?

Read the Muppets ****e on his Twitter handle @Oisdublin
    If you need a laugh it's the place to go :)

• Advertisement

They almost got two of them on two separate occasions.

That is so ****ing ludicrous, they "almost got" !!
    I heard that a secretive paramilitary Hutch cell operating behind international borders nfiltrated the UAE in Dubai and "almost got" all the Kinahans..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement