Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

As a side topic..it looks like theres a bit of concern over on Twitter for Mad Vic. Seems she's been MIA from Twitter for a couple of days..something that's almost unheard of.

It can be hard to follow some of the tweets and threads, but it looks like she was trying to meet up with the main suspect for the Mago and Robert Sheridan shooting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tricky Dicky Ireland

Clytus wrote: »
    As a side topic..it looks like theres a bit of concern over on Twitter for Mad Vic. Seems she's been MIA from Twitter for a couple of days..something that's almost unheard of.

It can be hard to follow some of the tweets and threads, but it looks like she was trying to meet up with the main suspect for the Mago and Robert Sheridan shooting.

According to some of the clowns and fantasists that contribute to this thread, I am this Victoria person.
    So my reply would suggest to said dickheads that I am not this Victoria person, or failing that, that she is not missing, simples !!!

According to some of the clowns and fantasists that contribute to this thread, I am this Victoria person.
    So my reply would suggest to said dickheads that I am not this Victoria person, or failing that, that she is not missing, simples !!!

It was me that made a cursory suggestion you were Mad Vic...which your obviously not!

Anyways..one handle who I think is a member of AGS, has pinned a virtual Missing Persons Tweet to their page, such is their concern for her. Even though she's a fruiter..she's still a vulnerable human being with certain mental health issues!

From what I can understand, she was due to meet a person she met online on Sunday 4th. She seems to be missing since.

It was me that made a cursory suggestion you were Mad Vic...which your obviously not!

Anyways..one handle who I think is a member of AGS, has pinned a virtual Missing Persons Tweet to their page, such is their concern for her. Even though she's a fruiter..she's still a vulnerable human being with certain mental health issues!

From what I can understand, she was due to meet a person she met online on Sunday 4th. She seems to be missing since.

Would you ever get a grip of yourselves ffs..
    One clown claiming to be a solicitor / barrister who knew Johnny Keogh when he was a community / social worker and all the other clowns, you included, who by no other process of elimination, other than my words and typing skills that I am Victoria, and deemed therefore to be a derranged Russian national...

It's time to step away from the keyboard folks...

Now, do we want to comment on what is actually happening OR puff out our chests and mudsling **** about ?

The same person, who has multiple Twitter handles, who all call that person Mad Vic, as you have done !!
    Why would they now be showing concern for an individual that they have ridiculed, chastised, stalked and defamed ??
    Are you Tracy and John ?

• Advertisement

Anyone else completely lost?

Would you ever get a grip of yourselves ffs..
    One clown claiming to be a solicitor / barrister who knew Johnny Keogh when he was a community / social worker and all the other clowns, you included, who by no other process of elimination, other than my words and typing skills that I am Victoria, and deemed therefore to be a derranged Russian national...

It's time to step away from the keyboard folks...

Now, do we want to comment on what is actually happening OR puff out our chests and mudsling **** about ?

Why the aggressive post? I acknowledge that my suggestion your mad vic was wrong..but why the s hite talking about other posters on this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,574 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Shooting dead of Hutch family member this evening

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1063185769139818496

[She] is a Russian national who is obsessed with certain criminals. She's all over the place on Twitter making all sorts of claims and posting mad stuff. She seems to have got herself into a bit of bother in recent times due to her activity online.

From what I can make out on Twitter, she was due to meet a guy on Nov 4th, who was the main suspect in a number of shootings including that of Mago Gately and Robert Sheridan. Seems she's gone quite ever since. Apparently she has no family to report her missing, so its left to the Twitterati to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Nope, you have to follow it like watching fair city to know who is who.

Just as much drama. :)

Michael Mcdowell and

Michael mcnamara and Peadar Tóibín..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

That Kinahan connected "hitman" was found shot dead in Leixlip last year too. They said he had shot himself accidentally while on his way to a job. Seems to be some target in the area anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Criminal informer

Shooting dead of Hutch family member this evening

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1063185769139818496

He broke it 15 minutes before rte.

Can't find anything else, all hacks at awards so nothing from them.

"A relative of the Hutch family has been shot in Leixlip, Kildare tonight. Man is originally from Dublin’s inner city. A number of suspects believed to be involved in the shooting, gardai investigating if feud related"

That Kinahan connected "hitman" was found shot dead in Leixlip last year too. They said he had shot himself accidentally while on his way to a job. Seems to be some target in the area anyway.

If I remember right they said Glen Clarke was on his way to shoot Noel Kirwan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Criminal informer

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1063193261966278656?s=19

They're looking for a white car in relation to this killing.

DaintyDavy wrote: »
    Somethings up in D11 too, garda everywhere. Helicopter in the air.

Anyone else Googling "where is Dublin 11"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Independent seem to be going with the line "associate of the hutch family" rather than relative.

Victim is in his 50's.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DaintyDavy

Big Worm ?

[She] is a Russian national who is obsessed with certain criminals. She's all over the place on Twitter making all sorts of claims and posting mad stuff. She seems to have got herself into a bit of bother in recent times due to her activity online.

From what I can make out on Twitter, she was due to meet a guy on Nov 4th, who was the main suspect in a number of shootings including that of Mago Gately and Robert Sheridan. Seems she's gone quite ever since. Apparently she has no family to report her missing, so its left to the Twitterati to do so.

And you hound her out on Twitter with your Tracy and John handles as "Mad Vic", as you have done with me in Boards.

You really need to take some time out.

How's Commanchie this evening ?

Certain Twitter handles claiming it was "Big Worm". Haven't a clue who Big Worm is...but I remember seeing Twitter stuff about Big Worm recently coming back to Dublin.

And you hound her out on Twitter with your Tracy and John handles as "Mad Vic", as you have done with me in Boards.

You really need to take some time out.

How's Commanchie this evening ?
    My Man!

• Advertisement

Big Worm ?

Got a strange feeling the guy we are following is Hector reincarnated!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DaintyDavy

Got a strange feeling this guy is Hector reincarnated!

Seen a few saying the same on twitter, what happened to Hector?

Ask someone that works in D wing.

Gas lad.

Michael Mcdowell and

Folks figured out he was a Screw or Gardai. This new Oisdublin lad is literate, has good grammar, punctuation, spelling..not profiling as your typical drug dealing fukwit.

Folks figured out he was a Screw or Gardai. This new Oisdublin lad is literate, has good grammar, punctuation, spelling..not profiling as your typical drug dealing fukwit.

And he called you out nicely on your Tracy and John Twitter profiles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Don''t suppose we can keep on the topic no?

tomofson wrote: »
    Don''t suppose we can keep on the topic no?

Bit late to say that seeing that this moronic clown has claimed that I am a Russian malcontent earlier on in the thread.

The same person who operates numerous Twitter profiles (Tracy and John amongst others ) hounding, libelling and defaming someone called Vic ..

Bit late to say that seeing that this moronic clown has claimed that I am a Russian malcontent earlier on in the thread.

The same person who operates numerous Twitter profiles (Tracy and John amongst others ) hounding, libelling and defaming someone called Vic ..
    Maybe shout about yourself for a while and keep it on topic. No.?gb

Michael Mcdowell and

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Yeah you are definitely Victoria. She is the only person claiming that she is being stalked by those Twitter handles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,322 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mod Note: Don't name the person without proof!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement