Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

That is so ****ing ludicrous, they "almost got" !!
    I heard that a secretive paramilitary Hutch cell operating behind international borders nfiltrated the UAE in Dubai and "almost got" all the Kinahans..

Is a bullet shattering someones jaw not enough evidence for you to believe?

Or a bullet narrowly missing and killing an innocent bystander?

The people involved in this are not professional top of the range criminals, particularly not on the Hutch side.

One was still hanging around street corners two months after the regency, a lot wont even leave Dublin despite the fact they know they are targets.
    Or don't have the finances to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Og81

tomofson wrote: »

Or a bullet narrowly missing and killing an innocent bystander?

The people involved in this are not professional top of the range criminals, particularly not on the Hutch side.

One was still hanging around street corners two months after the regency, a lot wont even leave Dublin despite the fact they know they are targets.
    Or don't have the finances to leave.

They havent a pot to piss in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tricky Dicky Ireland

Or a bullet narrowly missing and killing an innocent bystanders?

Six shots, and not one head shot !!
    FFS, where did they dig Smyth out of ?
    Hitman me hole, he did the same in Drogheda, six bullets and he couldn't finish the job
    Unfortunately for Sheridan he had his eye in that night..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Criminal informer

Two people from the regency are in prison one awaiting trial the other for a different matter.

Draglady is very dodge because of the death of a senior detective, coaks who's knows.
    I never mentioned they got anyone involved in the regency, they mainly target people who are making money.

Kearns,Douglas, Barr, Kane and Duckegg?
    They almost got two of them on two separate occasions.

Almost, a innocent person isn't almost even though the alleged shooter allegedly committed suicide, yes mago was lucky but he's alive.

Alot doing long sentences now for money and debts for a feud they didn't have any need to involve themselves in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

That is so ****ing ludicrous, they "almost got" !!
    I heard that a secretive paramilitary Hutch cell operating behind international borders nfiltrated the UAE in Dubai and "almost got" all the Kinahans..

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thesun.ie/archives/irish-news/191957/kinahans-in-drive-by-bid-to-take-out-robber-they-claim-was-spotter-at-regency/&ved=2ahUKEwix0fOk5ePeAhWHM-wKHY_QBSQQFjACegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0hD1dkoc5QdYIpOyVm7ZJd

• Advertisement

Six shots, and not one head shot !!
    FFS, where did they dig Smyth out of ?
    Hitman me hole, he did the same in Drogheda, six bullets and he couldn't finish the job
    Unfortunately for Sheridan he had his eye in that night..

Just because the media says it was six shots does not mean it was, especially as part of early investigations.

I have no idea who "smyth" is, but if indeed it was the same gunman who carried out these two shootings he certainly isn't the most effective.

It was particularly bad he missed mago as it may take a long time before someone gets another chance like that, I have no doubt he will be got eventually though, I have no doubt they all will.

I do not take sides in this by the way.

Just because the media says it was six shots does not mean it was, especially as part of early investigations.

I have no idea who "smyth" is, but if indeed it was the same gunman who carried out these two shootings he certainly isn't the most effective.

You've been reading boards for how long and you don't know who Smyth is ?

Step away from the keyboard son l.

And you're sending that link why ?
    Sure Keith's family said he wasn't the first into the Regency followed by Mago, so it must be true !

Is that what you believe?

pablo128 wrote: »
    Is that what you believe?

Point out where I'm wrong !

• Advertisement

You've been reading boards for how long and you don't know who Smyth is ?

Step away from the keyboard son l.

I have an idea, its not wise to say surnames on public forums vicky, arent you in enough trouble?

Point out where I'm wrong !

??? I have no direct knowledge of who was involved that day. I simply asked if you believe Kieth Murtagh was involved in the Regency attack.

I have an idea, its not wise to say surnames on public forums vicky, arent you in enough trouble?

Ah the old Vicky slander, if you can't debate with someone then you deem that person to be a Russian malcontent !
    If I am who you believe me to be then so be it.
    But I'll tell you this, you have done yourself no favours..

Ah the old Vicky slander, if you can't debate with someone then you deem that person to be a Russian malcontent !
    If I am who you believe me to be then so be it.
    But I'll tell you this, you have done yourself no favours..

Done myself no favors in what way? You claimed to be vicky in a previous post.

pablo128 wrote: »
    ??? I have no direct knowledge of who was involved that day. I simply asked if you believe Kieth Murtagh was involved in the Regency attack.

His family have said he wasn't, that is all I am saying.

Done myself no favors in what way? You claimed to be vicky in a previous post.

Only because clowns like you have put 2 and 2 together and figured out the answer is a Russian malcontent..

Only because clowns like you have put 2 and 2 together and figured out the answer is a Russian malcontent..

I never claimed it before you stated it yourself.

@Oisdublin / Og81 has gone very quite, must be out for some dinner with his sister or missus !!
    Hope she didn't read his tweets about banging the arse off a girl a few months back for a gram of charlie..

Does anyone know if scareface is considered a target?

arent you in enough trouble?

Thats putting it mildly

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if scareface is considered a target?

Wasnt he the one who made the call. Didnt belinda open her mouth when they were fighting then say she was talking nonsense.

Og81 wrote: »
    Wasnt he the one who made the call. Didnt belinda open her mouth when they were fighting then say she was talking nonsense.

It's amazing what you can pick up from the guards isn't it !

What call?

What call?

The call that Paul was privvy to via his "sources" !

What call?

To say daniel had walked in with someone. He left while the shooting was still happening and sent a text to say he was retired and would no longer fight for MGM

To say daniel had walked in with someone. He left while the shooting was still happening and sent a text to say he was retired and would no longer fight for MGM

If he played that much of a role its amazing he is still walking, I thought he would be one of the first on the list.

Another name I heard of involved in the regency is a chronic addict who falls around town out of his face every day, its amazing he hasn't been got either.

He is mentioned on OisDublin's page in a recent post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Criminal informer

The pride of Dublin wasn't, how much gear did the addict get or debt wiped for the slashing?

The way they put the money up for others to be killed from a list who had no involvement, he'd be dead, Rock is still crying from the beating he got.

You're talking nonsense and you know it.

If he played that much of a role its amazing he is still walking, I thought he would be one of the first on the list.

Another name I heard of involved in the regency is a chronic addict who falls around town out of his face every day, its amazing he hasn't been got either.

He is mentioned on OisDublin's page in a recent post.

He was attacked in a homeless service last year and stabbed a number of times. Currently in wheatfield on a robbery charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Is twitter down?

• Advertisement

redarmy wrote: »
    Proof?

There is no proof hahah

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement