Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭40supple

And allegedy broke into Brians house and shot him.

I know, utter bullsh1t, if Brian got half a chance he’d upend Thompson, I wouldn’t say Thompson has a punch in him, looks like a right bottler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

40supple wrote: »
    I know, utter bullsh1t, if Brian got half a chance he’d upend Thompson, I wouldn’t say Thompson has a punch in him, looks like a right bottler

From what I hear he'd cut you up in a second. Wouldn't even think twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

And allegedy broke into Brians house and shot him.

Just shows the twisted world these fellas are bleeding living in,Thompson personally murdered joey rattigan or was at least the head of the gang responsible,now he's asking the victims broter brian rattigan who runs the prison can he join the general population,even if he got the go ahead how could he ever trust him to keep his word,but then again this is more than likely paper bull****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

If he got 12 years with two suspended that's ten years less remission which would make it seven and a half years. He was possibly in custody from the time of the offence (Nov.2010) so if the Judge gave credit for time served he would have been due out around April or May of 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

If he got 12 years with two suspended that's ten years less remission which would make it seven and a half years. He was possibly in custody from the time of the offence (Nov.2010) so if the Judge gave credit for time served he would have been due out around April or May of 2018.

Great to see he was rehabilitated in prison and left the life of crime behind him

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ChuckLarry

Looks like the prison rehabilitation worked a treat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Professional criminals don't rehabilitate it's a prison is just part of the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭40supple

pablo128 wrote: »
    From what I hear he'd cut you up in a second. Wouldn't even think twice.
    That’s what I mean! Guns & knifes YES sick ****, toe to toe in the nick I’d say he’d bottle it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Man arrested in connection with Darndale shooting

https://www.rte.ie/news/2019/0621/1056791-dublin-shooting-arrest/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Alan Graham has been officially charged and remanded in custody. He was probably ordered to do the hit to offset some of the debt from the seizure he got locked up for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Watching The General on RTE. I love Brendan Gleeson, but Jaysus, what a load of bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What’s the story with that whistleblower Lucan? And why are all the whistleblower accounts illiterate as ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,577 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Dante7 wrote: »
    Alan Graham has been officially charged and remanded in custody. He was probably ordered to do the hit to offset some of the debt from the seizure he got locked up for.

And loads of lads at the time on here “in the know” insisting it was the foreigner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

And loads of lads at the time on here “in the know” insisting it was the foreigner.

It couldn't have been, he was in Balbriggan Garda station when it happened!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Dante7 wrote: »
    Watching The General on RTE. I love Brendan Gleeson, but Jaysus, what a load of bollocks.

I think ‘In Bruges’ is his best film.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

What’s the story with that whistleblower Lucan? And why are all the whistleblower accounts illiterate as ****.
    the original whistleblower is illiterate intentionally to hide who he/She is.
    Whistleblower lucan is obvious as ****[snipped]

I never knew her full name, I have just gone down a hole reading about her, what a headcase.

See gills house was raised in north Dublin, where in north Dublin does he live?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Marino, Malahide Road. Apparently it's ''bullet-proof''. Gardai used instruments on a patio door to get it open and sparks were flying off it as it's reinforced.

That's all according to today's Sunday World before I get sanctioned!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

This guy exists like a mythical figure in gangland.He seems untouchable.
    They relaxed his bail conditions so he could travel to Spain.. must have a cosy relationship with the gardai.
    Has anyone ever spotted him in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

KM792 wrote: »
    They relaxed his bail conditions so he could travel to Spain.. must have a cosy relationship with the gardai.

He was on bail for 6 years ffs.

dunno how anybody would have an issue with a trip to spain given the length of that bail.
    Life must go on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

He was on bail for 6 years ffs.

dunno how anybody would have an issue with a trip to spain given the length of that bail.
    Life must go on.

business must go one more like

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Gisele

the original whistleblower is illiterate intentionally to hide who he/She is.
    Whistleblower lucan is obvious as ****[snipped]

What makes you think she is behind it ? I know she has a weird obsession with gangland figures and shootings from her passport account. Often refers to these individuals by made up pseudonyms such as bunny, sir puppy and Einstein
    . Would love to know what all this means so I can understand the polls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Gisele wrote: »
    What makes you think she is behind it ? I know she has a weird obsession with gangland figures and shootings from her passport account. Often refers to these individuals by made up pseudonyms such as bunny, sir puppy and Einstein
    . Would love to know what all this means so I can understand the polls.

She is mentally ill and has the ability to pass herself off as someone else online. However her style of posting usually shows through after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Gisele

I read somewhere that the feud was escalated to twitter.. is this still the case? I assume all under false names what are the handles if so?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Gisele wrote: »
    I read somewhere that the feud was escalated to twitter.. is this still the case? I assume all under false names what are the handles if so?

Where drawing guns takes on a whole new meaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

A father and son apparently from the star newspaper.

https://kfmradio.com/news/24062019-1009/man-due-court-today-connection-murder-jordan-davis

28 year old tallaght man due in court this morning for murder of Jordan Davis.

"Wayne Cooney from Glenshane Drive, Tallaght, Dublin" has been charged with the murder of Jordan Davis.

• Advertisement

your man Wayne Cooney that shot Davis must have been up to his tonsils in debt, looks nothing like a seasoned hitman.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement