Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

the guy who shot him was from Tallaght, he was from Darndale, but they knew each other? fairly long distance friendship.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

your man Wayne Cooney that shot Davis must have been up to his tonsils in debt, looks nothing like a seasoned hitman.
    A perfect foil ;)

The presumption on this thread was that Davis' killer was a local man and everyone from the area knew who pulled the trigger?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

He was recognised by his crap tats, went onto his facebook- they definitely are crap.
    Dead man walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

your man Wayne Cooney that shot Davis must have been up to his tonsils in debt, looks nothing like a seasoned hitman.

He has a linkedin account with a full profile. Looks like the Dairy counter in Supervalu has lost its manager for a few years.

You'd have to wonder how much debt he'd have to be in to force him to carry out a murder. Could it possibly be for a couple of Grand?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

He has a linkedin account with a full profile. Looks like the Dairy counter in Supervalu has lost its manager for a few years.

You'd have to wonder how much debt he'd have to be in to force him to carry out a murder. Could it possibly be for a couple of Grand?

What about that profile makes you think it's the same fella? apart from the name of course.

• Advertisement

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    What about that profile makes you think it's the same fella? apart from the name of course.

The picture of the bloke is the same one as in the papers

The picture of the bloke is the same one as in the papers

Makes sense lol, no pic showing up on his profile from my end for some reason.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/wayne-cooney-appears-court-charged-17119677

the pic in this is the one on his linkedin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

"The arrested Tallaght man is very close to a female whose brother is considered one of the main players in the northside's gangland scene."

Would the above imply "Mr flashy" and is he still hiding out?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Man I would never think to look someone up on LinkedIn. Someone on here said flashy was jumping from one Airbnb to the next but they also said the Iranian killed both David and little when a bloke who worked on a deli actually did

• Advertisement

Man I would never thinkin to look someone up on LinkedIn

I didn't, type the name in and its in the top results.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

I didn't, type the name in and its in the top results.;)

He's listed as a "Environmental Services Professional" :D

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

<Mod SNIP - Privacy>

Just as well he didn't add successful hitman to his professions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭threeball

<Mod SNIP - Privacy>

Just a heads up to anyone clicking on that that the other person can see who viewed it. Mightn't suit everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

threeball wrote: »
    Just a heads up to anyone clicking on that that the other person can see who viewed it. Mightn't suit everyone.

Just don't sign in....

<Mod SNIP - Privacy>

• Registered Users Posts: 55,460 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Guys, please don't post links to peoples' social media pages. Show some tact.

I can’t believe there is still 24 hour Garda presence at the hutches in drumalee

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭ACAguy

Also on Champions Avenue

I can’t believe there is still 24 hour Garda presence at the hutches in drumalee

Why can't you believe it?

A cartel came after a family and people known to the family.

I understand that but when is the time to move on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

When the people financing the hits are put away. No one is going to shoot someone dead for free.

I wouldn't know when, but now isn't the time with so much happening here across different feuds. The debt laiden/foreign suppose "hitmen" they've used and their control of serious weaponry.

Would you put a timeframe on their detail?

Nothing compares to it for the david v goliath factor, it hasn't gone away, ya know.nor will it, it's been that tense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

KM792 wrote: »
    This guy exists like a mythical figure in gangland.He seems untouchable.
    They relaxed his bail conditions so he could travel to Spain.. must have a cosy relationship with the gardai.
    Has anyone ever spotted him in Dublin?

Yep. He was standing beside me at the back of Court 5 a few months back when his case was up for mention. He walked in just 5 mins before the case was being called, stood at the very back in a corner and actually changed his jumper in the court. He has a different hair cut now too. The judge was looking for a Guard who wasn't present, so she adjourned the case...He was gone with his solicitor in the blink of an eye.

Very unassuming fella...smartly dressed and well groomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

Anyone following the Lucan Whistleblower? Very strange. Seems to be making threats to local dealers and has posted pictures of people's house, cars and someone in possession of a handgun.

If you look at the FB pages of some of the people he mentions, they're constantly raffleing stuff like motorbikes, buggies, concert tickets. Is that some sort of money laundering scheme?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 parttimeadult

Voltex wrote: »
    Anyone following the Lucan Whistleblower? Very strange. Seems to be making threats to local dealers and has posted pictures of people's house, cars and someone in possession of a handgun.

If you look at the FB pages of some of the people he mentions, they're constantly raffleing stuff like motorbikes, buggies, concert tickets. Is that some sort of money laundering scheme?

Where can I follow them, twitter? *edit, went and found the account. Dangerous thing to be doing really..

Raffles are a handy way of making small money, I see lads raffling off gold chains or motorbikes - they're guaranteed to get their money and you can always go to the winner and offer to buy it back for a handy price and raffle it again. Selling cars is where the money laundering is at.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Voltex wrote: »

She

She

Has she been seen around or is she sitting in all day making nonsense polls. Her phone/internet bills must cost a fortune she's using that many different devices.

Anyone reading about "Mr Nobody"?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/mr-nobody-sentencing-man-who-pleaded-guilty-to-possessing-15-lethal-firearms-in-unenviable-situation-court-hears-38247886.html

How many more "nobodies" are out there doing the cartels dirty work, a fcukin lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

That's the fella that got chopped up outside Finglas Garda station while his son was being held inside. Looks like they were out for a bit of old fashioned revenge.

• Advertisement

Seen the photo that was a bad aul cut. Who was it that sliced him?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement