Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭FCIM

Stolen money here, stolen money there but as for the episode, Kim stole that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Hahahahaha little Pearl doesn’t know if she’s honest. So cute.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

What Masoods aunt said about PhD doctors not being real doctors is actually wrong, the word doctor originally referred to people with a doctorate degree, many medical doctors don't have PhD's.

My sister has a PhD and she said a medical student told her than a medical degree was less work than a PhD. Many doctors are a load of chancers but that's a discussion for another time.

What Masoods aunt said about PhD doctors not being real doctors is actually wrong, the word doctor originally referred to people with a doctorate degree, many medical doctors don't have PhD's.

My sister has a PhD and she said a medical student told her than a medical degree was less work than a PhD. Many doctors are a load of chancers but that's a discussion for another time.

In Italian anyone with a degree is a doctor :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

In fact when you become a consultant you revert back to mr/ mrs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

amtc wrote: »

The surgeon who worked on my daughter was a 'Mr.'

• Registered Users Posts: 16,349 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Aidan has been threatening anyone who crosses him that there will be terrible consequences since he arrived on the square but so far has done nothing.

I'm beginning to think this guy is full of hot air.

I'm hoping he will kill Mick Carter but I suppose that's just wishful thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Aidan has been threatening anyone who crosses him that there will be terrible consequences since he arrived on the square but so far has done nothing.

If you cross me, I'm warning you now, don't cross me because if you cross me I'll warn you again that if you cross me I'll have no choice but to warn you not to cross me again.

This thing with Aidan needs to come to a head quickly. It's been dragging on far too long. He's now picked a fight with Mick and Linda (probably sound enough here because they don't seem likely to be the type to kill), Shirley (who I think would eat Aidan for breakfast if pushed hard enough), Mel (I wouldn't close my eyes for too long around that one) and now he's putting the feelers out on Phil (never a bright idea).

My money is on it having something to do with Ciara. First, I imagine the phone number Mel gave Mick being Ciara's or of someone who has something to do with her and secondly, it doesn't make any sense to have introduced her solely to tell Hunter who his father was. I think Aidan's going to be given the box Keanu is supposed to have put in the coffin and that will seal his fate but then Aidan will get the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,099 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I am bored solid with Aidan now . Sulking around smacking people around and trying to look evil . Same old same old every blessed night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I am bored solid with Aidan now . Sulking around smacking people around and trying to look evil . Same old same old every blessed night
    yes but I have a feeling something big will happen he's watching them all from a distance and he's playing them all. It has to come to a head soon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

havent read any spoilers on it - but I bet Aidan has a heart attack or something and drops dead.

Smoking a cigar in that cafe when talking to phil - tut tut illegal (no-one said anything in there though, not even the owner)

See u Thursday 8pm on a not on the petrol can? - everybody knows Thursday nights EastEnders is a filler episode ....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Aidan will get killed... we will then have 5 suspects: Phil, Billy, Mick, Keanu and Vincent. Somebody will know who did it. We will then have months and months of all 5 of their phones ringing at the same time and a bunch of one sided conversations that implicates them all somehow.

mloc123 wrote: »
    Aidan will get killed... we will then have 5 suspects: Phil, Billy, Mick, Keanu and Vincent. Somebody will know who did it. We will then have months and months of all 5 of their phones ringing at the same time and a bunch of one sided conversations that implicates them all somehow.

yeah thats been done to death in soaps before... we may even get the other obligatory soap unbelievable storyline where Aidan gets shot ... dies .... and then comes back to life again! .... or didnt actually die!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mloc123 wrote: »

Linda, Mel, Shirley, Kim, Sharon, Jay, Ben and Ciara could also be suspects

• Registered Users Posts: 23,262 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Linda, Mel, Shirley, Kim, Sharon, Jay, Ben and Ciara could also be suspects

Then it will turn out to be Bronson

tonight's episode - did Aidan get vincent to go in there to talk to mick do you think, wanting vincent to get on the good side of mick and get some information about the missing money, and about the hit man?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

amtc wrote: »

It's an affectation adopted by surgical consultants rather than medical consultants per se.

Where is Max with baby Abi?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Where is Max with baby Abi?

Probably ran away with the money!!

Wish they'd get back to what is Eastenders, not this stupid storyline about Aidan/money.

• Advertisement

I kinda wish Ciara would just tell Aidan she got the money back from Mel and Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I kinda wish Ciara would just tell Aidan she got the money back from Mel and Sharon

I wish something would happen just to put an end to it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

SAMTALK wrote:
    I wish something would happen just to put an end to it all!

Yes to this. Its so confusing and makes no sense anymore. I hate this Aidan fella and the whole storyline since he came into it.

People online think the teeth belong luke brown who was dating Ben the businessman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

I was half expecting Shirley to shout “I need the old Stone Cold dammit!!” during her pep talk to Phil.

Time will only tell if Phil arrives to Albert Square with a broken pool cue dishing out Stunners all round!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,099 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I don't care anymore , they can all shoot each other and clear the way for some new blood . So bored of all this now .

My money's on Julia Roberts killing Aidan.

FCIM wrote: »
    My money's on Julia Roberts killing Aidan.

Let Bobby Beale out and loose on him :p

Let Bobby Beale out and loose on him :p

Bobby would eat him for breakfast lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Are Linda's earrings so heavy that they've drained any intelligence she has from her brain. How could she not know Mick was lying about leaving his wallet in the bar.

Advertisement