Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Since when did Lauren go off Josh?
    We haven't seen much of them together recently but I didn't see signs that she was having doubts about him?

I thought Jo Joyner played a blinder last night. She portrayed a heartbroken mother down to a tee.

Donna made a very poignant comment too; she said Abi always wanted to be the centre of attention and she would be at last but at her own funeral.

Why didn't Whitney go to the funeral? She's Lauren's best friend and knew Abi too!

The end of th Branning Fsmiky was just awful

Lauren left your fella Josh just walked away from him and that’s it like was he just going let her leave no cash or money etc?

Tanya didn’t go to the funeral and stayed in the car

Max got care of baby Abi and Cora, Tanya, Jack & Lauren are ok with this after he caused Abi’s death

Poor stuff altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 16,355 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Whitney is the last person that should have been giving Lauren relationship advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That Cora is a bitter oul battle axe.

I enjoyed her giving out to slapper Stacey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Bad form the funeral would start without a nod from either Tanya or Lauren.....no religion in that.

• Advertisement

Was Bradley also cremated?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭Riddle101

That Cora is a bitter oul battle axe.

I've always liked her for speaking her mind and being direct and blunt with people. She isn't perfect herself, but I respect her character nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,355 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I enjoyed her giving out to slapper Stacey
    Riddle101 wrote: »
    I've always liked her for speaking her mind and being direct and blunt with people. She isn't perfect herself, but I respect her character nonetheless.

Yeah Stacey deserved it but she should have left Max alone on the day of the funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

The end of th Branning Fsmiky was just awful

Lauren left your fella Josh just walked away from him and that’s it like was he just going let her leave no cash or money etc?

Tanya didn’t go to the funeral and stayed in the car

Max got care of baby Abi and Cora, Tanya, Jack & Lauren are ok with this after he caused Abi’s death

Poor stuff altogether

yes - it left me scratching my head at tonight's episode ... especially at the end where she just walked past josh and no-one said anything????

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

The most insulting thing about Friday's episode was we had to endure instalment #546 of Whitney and her love life. It's always hilarious when she harps on about not needing a man because you just know it means she'll be throwing herself at one asap. Why she is still in this show is just beyond me.

• Advertisement

Why did Lauren and Louie not get in Tanya's funeral car and go with her, she has no money so where for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Was Eastenders not on tonight?

fin12 wrote: »
    Was Eastenders not on tonight?

No, on for an hour on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Lauren was fighting her passions for Josh for ages and resisted him for so long because Stephen was dependable. We haven't seen a glimpse of her and Josh becoming stale.. Why not just have them leave together?
    Has Ian shown any interest in the baby as is his grandchild? Jane was mad for a baby for a long time. Abby has a mother and sister and grandmother and the baby is left with Max (??)

Yeah Stacey deserved it but she should have left Max alone on the day of the funeral.

Max is kinda the reason Abi is dead understandably she would be mad at him

• Registered Users Posts: 16,100 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Did I miss an episode ? Who was your man in the pub with Tina ? Who was the wan with Shirley and what on earth was that Magic nonsence all about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I was thinking the same thing when Tina woke up on the floor.

Also is the pregnant girl ZsaZsa? Why would Shirley be helping ZsaZsa's friend. :confused:

I was thinking the same thing when Tina woke up on the floor.

Also is the pregnant girl ZsaZsa? Why would Shirley be helping ZsaZsa's friend. :confused:

Shirley and Tina would surely recognise Zsa Zsa :p

Stacey is some wagon, does she not want Martin anywhere near Arthur

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Shirley and Tina would surely recognise Zsa Zsa :p

Stacey is some wagon, does she not want Martin anywhere near Arthur

I think Shirley knows who she is but Tina hasnt seen her since she was a young child so may not recognise her. I just think it's strange for Shirley to be helping a friend of her nieces who she never mentions.

What happened to Shirley's kebab handy man?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭FCIM

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Did I miss an episode ? Who was your man in the pub with Tina ? Who was the wan with Shirley and what on earth was that Magic nonsence all about ?

I thought exactly the same thing.

EastEnders will be airing a special Wednesday episode tonight at 8pm as Vincent reaches breaking point

• Registered Users Posts: 16,100 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Are we supposed to care about Georgia or whatever her name is ? And I still don't know why Vincent owes Aidan money just because Aidan said so or why ?
    I think I am going to throw in the towel soon its just getting silly now . And Stacey still looks like Mike Tyson hit her a wallop on the gob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Are we supposed to care about Georgia or whatever her name is ? And I still don't know why Vincent owes Aidan money just because Aidan said so or why ?

This! and didn't Vincent murder in cold blood....now terrified of a 70 year old man?

Lackey wrote: »
    This! and didn't Vincent murder in cold blood....now terrified of a 70 year old man?

Who did Vincent murder?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Who did Vincent murder?

Fat boy wasn’t it? And nearly killed his mother but she landed on her airbags which saved her life.

fin12 wrote: »
    Fat boy wasn’t it? And nearly killed his mother but she landed on her airbags which saved her life.

I thought Fatboy was killed mistaken as Vincent by Ronnie's hitman as Vincent mama Claudette gave Fatboy the car to save Vincent

• Registered Users Posts: 23,264 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Oh its crazies photographer stalking Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I'm completely lost. Watched the hour on bbc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

amtc wrote: »
    I'm completely lost. Watched the hour on bbc.

yeah it's getting a bit like that, I think we are all lost as to what's going on at this stage :(

Advertisement