Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,087 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

oh so vincent and his plus 1 are broke now then ? - I wonder now will they be picking out big mac's out of mcclusky's bin like dee was ?

Talking of ... what is Dee doing for money now?

Is Denise working in the council, she was Pearl's nanny

• Registered Users Posts: 11,718 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Denise working in the council, she was Pearl's nanny

oh right -

yer gobby one whos just landed a cleaners job there is stuffed now

oh right -

yer gobby one whos just landed a cleaners job there is stuffed now

After the clothes mix up and giving them back in the pub, why would anyone hire Karen :P Is Kim too grand to clean

• Registered Users Posts: 16,285 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mick Carter is a wanker, I'm no fan of Max but I was hoping he would drop him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Remind me...was Max not at Abby's funeral or did he attend a service but missed her actual burial? Why in the world will Lauren not tell him where she is buried?? For fk sake! He is her dad, Despite his many misdemeanours.....but isn't he entitled to know, surely as next of kin Jay should've said it???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Ann22 wrote: »
    Remind me...was Max not at Abby's funeral or did he attend a service but missed her actual burial? Why in the world will Lauren not tell him where she is buried?? For fk sake! He is her dad, Despite his many misdemeanours.....but isn't he entitled to know, surely as next of kin Jay should've said it???

I don't think she is buried yet at all

• Registered Users Posts: 12,015 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Whitney's favourite film is Casablanca, yeah right :pac:

Vincent should contact his mama to sort out Aidan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

When is Lauren leaving Eastenders? The actress said she was leaving. I can’t stand looking at her anymore. I’m sorry how can Abbie’s funeral be kept secret from her own father? She’s not a child and I doubt she had a will or any instructions drawn up saying Max was barred from attending her funeral? Even if the immediate family won’t tell Max surely the funeral will be advertised so all her friends and people from the local area will know when it’s on.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    When is Lauren leaving Eastenders? The actress said she was leaving. I can’t stand looking at her anymore. I’m sorry how can Abbie’s funeral be kept secret from her own father? She’s not a child and I doubt she had a will or any instructions drawn up saying Max was barred from attending her funeral? Even if the immediate family won’t tell Max surely the funeral will be advertised so all her friends and people from the local area will know when it’s on.

I wonder is this to explain perhaps Tanya missing again, she won't attend if Max does

Vincent should contact his mama to sort out Aidan

OMG yes that would be epic and to see her big boobs again

(I’m gay so it’s ok to say that) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

OMG yes that would be epic and to see her big boobs again

(I’m gay so it’s ok to say that) lol

Ya she could seduce Aidan and then smother him with her big bazookas. Just like she could have done with the fella Cathy was running away from.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It feels like the storyline of Abi's death is using the 5 Stage of Grief to explain why they are acting the way they are, although not in any particular order. But Max was in denial about Abi and believed she could be saved, anger could be attributed to Tanya and Lauren's anger at Max because they blame him for her death, bargaining was Tanya allowing Max to be by Abi side when they turned off her machine and Tanya praying in the chapel could be seen as bargaining, depression is what Max is going through now. The last one will be acceptance, but I don't think any of them have truly reached that point now. Everyone blames Max for Abi's death so that's why they don't want him at it. They're emotional I guess, so maybe they're still going through the 5 stages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Any chance Abi is not actually dead but hidden away in Tanya's house? The funeral no funeral thing is a bit weird and the way there was no sign of Tanya when she was dying.
    (Far fetched theory of the day!:P)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,285 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That Cora is a bitter oul battle axe.

Is the hospital in the graveyard ? Max got from a to b in 10 seconds flat

Stacey really has no shame she should stay away from the funeral

No Ben or Jane back for it and how can Max claim baby Abi?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

were the scenes with Lauren and her mam in the car shot at different times? the first shot had Lauren facing away from her so it looked like a split screen or whatever that is called, then every scene after that it was one or the other you didn't see both of them together in conversation in the car. I know the actress that plays Tanya can't film scenes as she is committed to filming elsewhere but one of the scenes had Cora in the car with her. Did the actress that plays Cora travel to wherever Jo Joyner was to film that scene?

how can Max claim baby Abi?
    Who else would get her? I take it that it's classed as a big tragic accident as Max hasn't been charged with anything.

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    Who else would get her? I take it that it's classed as a big tragic accident as Max hasn't been charged with anything.

I thought Tanya would take her

Tanya or Lauren?

Max has no job or home

I am surprised Ian or Jane have not tried to claim her as "grandparents" through Steven

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I thought Tanya would take her

yeah but Tanyas not fighting for her at the hospital and naming and registering her like Max is. I know she's sedated to get through the death of her daughter but the writers should have thought this through when Jo Joyner told them she couldn't film scenes. The Tanya we know who once buried Max in a grave while he was alive and left him there overnight returning the next day not sure if he was alive would fight for Abi's little girl, her granddaughter

yeah but Tanyas not fighting for her at the hospital and naming and registering her like Max is. I know she's sedated to get through the death of her daughter but the writers should have thought this through when Jo Joyner told them she couldn't film scenes. The Tanya we know who once buried Max in a grave while he was alive and left him there overnight returning the next day not sure if he was alive would fight for Abi's little girl, her granddaughter

I agree , Tanya would have fought for her granddaughter and got out of the blessed car to see her daughter off . What a cop out that was and it was blindingly obvious that Tanya and Lauren were not together in the car .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭screamer

EastEnders is usually a misery fest but by jaysus tonight's episode was on another level. Max calling the new baby Abi was totally creepy.

screamer wrote: »
    EastEnders is usually a misery fest but by jaysus tonight's episode was on another level. Max calling the new baby Abi was totally creepy.

And where did the Lauren suddenly doesn't love Josh come from ? No lead up to it at all except she didn't like him calling Louis Lulu !!

Did Lauren leave Josh, why walk away alone with Louis from the car :confused:

Did Lauren leave Josh, why walk away alone with Louis from the car :confused:

Right past him as if he didn't exist !

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Right past him as if he didn't exist !

So where is she off to now, to Peter?

• Advertisement

So where is she off to now, to Peter?

Lord only knows !!!

Advertisement