Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Either get a mass said or burn the classroom down.

The only logical thing to do is burn it down. Furry little demons.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

KatW4 wrote: »
    The only logical thing to do is burn it down. Furry little demons.

Of course if you were in the US in the future you teachers would be armed with a shotgun and could just shoot the damned mouse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Recently changed my phone to a very expensive iPhone
    Went to the bathroom, came back, phone was on the floor.
    “How did that get on the floor?” I asked my friend
    “*childs name* had it.”
    Fuming I let it go because I figured I shouldn’t have left it where he could reach. Few mins later we’re both on the couch, phone on coffee table in front. Child on her lap having eye drops administered and she picked up my phone and handed it to the 15 month old to “keep him quiet”. I snatched it back, am no. A phone nearly a grand is not distraction for your baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Not just the once, but two days in a row now I have gone down to the shops without my purse and had to trudge back home for it. I can remember nattin these days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Child on her lap having eye drops administered and she picked up my phone and handed it to the 15 month old to “keep him quiet”. I snatched it back, am no. A phone nearly a grand is not distraction for your baby.

Yeah, I've had friends & family members get a bit shirty because I won't allow their kids to play with my phone. Would you hand the child €500 quid in cash to play with? No. So they're not getting my phone either. Eff off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The other day, I packed up and got into the car for a drive to the other side of the country. I also gave the car a good hoovering and cleaning on the inside the day previous and sorted out a faulty light bulb. So I had the perfectly clean (on the inside) car, kids packed up, tunes ready, coffee in the cup holder.

Started to drive, all good.....for about 5 minutes. The dashboard turned into a christmas tree with all the lights flashing, no power in it but could crawl along.

Had to turn back, unload all the stuff into my other banger of a car, my coffee was spilled all over the inside of the clean car, forgot to exchange the music to the other car, nearly forgot one of the kids and drove in the manky banger across the country.

Now the car is in the garage, is just out of warranty and I can sense the bill clocking up and mr garage owner is rubbing their paws together.

original.gif

Oh, as an added bonus TA, I asked them to service the car as its near due.

"Sorry Boomer, we can't squeeze in any services til mid next month"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Being in a meeting only to have my guts make a burbling noise at a quiet bit.

Sounded like I farted too. :o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

“*childs name* had it.”
    Fuming I let it go because I figured I shouldn’t have left it where he could reach. Few mins later we’re both on the couch, phone on coffee table in front. Child on her lap having eye drops administered and she picked up my phone and handed it to the 15 month old to “keep him quiet”. I snatched it back, am no. A phone nearly a grand is not distraction for your baby.

How do you know someone has an iPhone?

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

KatW4 wrote: »
    There's a mouse in my classroom!!! Someone save me!

Sounds like you need a cat meme :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Your Face wrote: »
    Sounds like you need a cat meme :pac:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5Lz6xTOEB0sUv0UrX2obzWgIjR7FzPWtP5pN-bvv4KmTnQV4

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

The dog ate half the banana bread that was left :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

“*childs name* had it.”
    This reminds me of my brother getting a hold of my phone and PC in the past.

One time, he kept getting my old Samsung Galaxy J3 2016, and he could access it since I had no PIN set up. In response, I added a PIN and I couldn't remember it. I had to reset my phone at the risk of losing my data, but fortunately, everything on it was intact. I decided to set up a pattern instead of a PIN, as it was easier to remember.

As for my PC, I could have just locked it every time I was away from it, but I've felt lazy to lock it and input my password again in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Micky___

Pedestrian crossings, one I use daily takes forever to change to green, once it does you have very little time to cross.
    My TA was that I was literally 4 seconds too slow this morning to catch it on the green.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Businesses who never ring you back when they say they will, then you have to ring them every day asking the same questions, they they give you the same "oh actually thats probably my fault not ringing you back" no $hit. im trying to give your business money you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm tired. And I'm still in work. And all I can smell is the oil on my hands. (The mechanical, machine type of oil.)

And three people tried to get me to fix their computer accounts. I don't even work in IT but I'm still sort of expected to help. Over 400 people are employed here but it's up to me. (Usually I like to help but I'm not in the mood at the moment).

And I still smell like oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The one time I remember to buy some shoelaces is the day that 30" brown laces seem to be very very scarce.
    Can't get a break some days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Was late to work yesterday, so was sure to be on time (ish) this morning, so I could be totally prepared when my manager came in...
    He picked the exact moment I was stuffing a pastry into myself to walk in. Oh well guess tomorrow is the day I might have a chance of looking like a capable professional....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

When you are reversing out in a car park and well on halfway out and some plonker walks right behind you . Gods sake just wait two seconds while I manouver the perils of a shopping centre car park

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Some t*at blasted the horn and sat behind me revving the engine when I stopped at a red light then blasted past me as soon as the amber came on.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

I travel a lot for business. Trying to work out the nuances of the ****ty tv remote control set up in each hotel is a collosal pain in the hoop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

TA Wanting to tear every hair from your head clean off because life is the biggest ****ing troll of a ***nt in the universe and refuses to grant you a minute's peace cos it's such a ****ing **ck of a ***ck and dickless ****ing b*tch, all the time w*nking itself to the thoughts of every minscule moment of negativity in your life!.!.!.!.!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Waking up dead (sick).
    Also Lemsip tastes disgusting.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

When you're waiting in line at the self checkouts in Tesco, and the person thats most likely to be finished first ends their transaction (They scan their items, pay for them, and receive their change & receipt) yet they continue standing there like a tool waiting for absolutely nothing to happen!!

What, do you think the machine is going to take pity on you and give you another €20 note??

Just F&*K OFF and let me do my business!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

tomwaits48 wrote: »
    I travel a lot for business. Trying to work out the nuances of the ****ty tv remote control set up in each hotel is a collosal pain in the hoop

When you stay in a particular hotel regularly, and see that the TV remote allows you to select the various inputs (HDMI etc...), so the next time your staying there, you bring a HDMI cable so you can plug the laptop in to watch a movie/Netflix etc... and despite the TV being the same as it's been in every other room you've been in, you get one of those sh1tty 'hotel tv' remotes that can barely navigate the terrestrial tv stations!! and of course, doesn't allow you to change the TV input.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

When you stay in a particular hotel regularly, and see that the TV remote allows you to select the various inputs (HDMI etc...), so the next time your staying there, you bring a HDMI cable so you can plug the laptop in to watch a movie/Netflix etc... and despite the TV being the same as it's been in every other room you've been in, you get one of those sh1tty 'hotel tv' remotes that can barely navigate the terrestrial tv stations!! and of course, doesn't allow you to change the TV input.

Pro Tip: take note of the TV model and google how to turn off hotel mode as well :) so you can change inputs.
    Or, bring a USB drive and plug that into the TV and watch what you have saved on it.

Today's TA is that I still don't have my car back :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Or bring a universal remote and get it to auto-programme itself to the TV in the room, and you should be able to get full functionality on it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

My TA is that despite taking good care of them, I've two ingrown toenails. :mad: :( Also, ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

I'm annoyed that even the slightest bit of late night social life these days ruins my life for weeks after!

Was out two nights in a row last weekend for St Patrick's (Q the "woooaahh!!") and ate and drank what I pleased for these few days. Since then I'm like something out of the Walking Dead. Healthy food tastes like sh*t, skin looks like death, eyes have been burning with tiredness all day every day, throat is starting to close over, don't even have the energy to drink coffee because that involves lifting something, the past 6 months of the gym seems to have undone itself in a period of 48 hours like I'm pretty sure there is the shape of a Dominos pizza slice engraved in my belly.

Ugh. Bring me Friday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Head is fried trying to get this stupid sudoku program working in swing, I give up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Waking up before my sex dream was finished. Grumble.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement