Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd I got a headache last night before bed and its still lingering -_-.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA that the battery is going in my wireless mouse & the spare ones are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over there at other end of room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TA at the bimbo I work with that I've already had the misfortune of encountering twice this morning in the office. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm in the market for a new dentist, please pm me info :)

We have milk delivered to the office every day and is left on the doorstep. The amount of people that walk past it and expect someone else to bring it into the office is ridiculous. These are the people that will whinge and complain that there is no milk either.
    They are also the ones that don't refill the kettle.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    They are also the ones that don't refill the kettle.

Bloody annoying that :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Planned to sleep till around 12, woke at twenty to nine. :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,353 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

1Hr50M to drive the 20KM to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

The media obsession with Trump.
    The bandwagon Rugby fans.
    The obsession with English soccer.
    Those Lotto ads, because we all love red lemonade, Tayto, sausages, and GAA.
    Bad drivers.
    People who don't reply when you can see that they've read your message. It's a simple yes or no reply.
    People who ring you back when you send them a message.
    People who say "bye bobeye bye bye bobeye" several times at the end of a phonecall. I'm going to start saying "hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello" to these people at the beginning of a phonecall when they ring me again.
    People who can't close a door.
    Adults who can't cook.
    Anyone over the age of 15 who uses text speak.

The cute girl in my class last year said hi to me and came over for a chat while I was in the canteen,ta'd I had a mouth full of food at first and was trying to answer her :o morto :o .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Grown adults who need other adults to handle perfectly everyday interactions for them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Its Horse Racing week somewhere, so all roads & public spaces within a 500-750 metre radius of a bookies are manic with cars, and become a parking space.

People just stopping in the road and getting out to go into the bookies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

So I don’t have a black eye, but I do have a blood shot eye and it feels like it’s bruised behind my eyeball. May need to be a diva for the day and wear sunnies indoors.

giphy.gif

I also have a new name. Hello friends *waves*

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

So I don’t have a black eye, but I do have a blood shot eye and it feels like it’s bruised behind my eyeball. May need to be a diva for the day and wear sunnies indoors.

Screw being a Diva, be a sexy pirate!

s-l1000.jpg

Anyone who knows me knows I <3 A good eyepatch

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Sick again, but on the upside, I've finally been referred to an ENT so I can discuss some surgical options!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

When some nice folk in a Café offer you a cup of coffee for doing something for them which was no big deal, no ta says I, go on they say the machine is there, a proper bean crushing machine, ok, I will, thanks, put in the milk, say goodbye, have a sip, well I have never in my short (cough cough) life had coffee that tasted like tomato soup....bliyaaaack.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

giphy.gif

Would an eyepatch help? TA, I hate those things:D

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Feck it posted before checking the other posts, thought I was being clever. TA.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I just feel a bit sad today and I'm very snappy. I hate this mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

My sinuses and my whole face feels like it's going to explode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

My sinuses and my whole face feels like it's going to explode.

No worse feeling, last time it happened to me it caused pain even in my jaw and gums, it was torture. Mind yourself x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

TA'd that it's "Steak & Blowjob Day"....and all I'm having is noodles and a ****.

There’s nothing nice in it for a cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I have two sets of new neighbors, and have yet to lay eyes on any of them because I am never home, and when I am home I just go in to the house and close the door.

I don't even have the energy or the motivation to go out to visit my horse at the moment, never mind new people!

Roll on lighter evenings when I might get to enjoy the place I live in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

TA My brain... Nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

jaxxx wrote: »
    TA My brain... Nuff said.

To put some context to that, I'm going to repeat something I just said in a Stephen Hawking thread.

"Everything he achieved, as a fully able bodied person it makes me feel extremely guilty and ashamed. I've done a lot less with my life than I had the potential to actually do. And yet despite his motor neurone disease, look at his contribution to the world."

Ok back on topic... umm...

TA nobody giving me a hug when I'm in desperate need of a hug :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

So, over on youtube theres a clip of a famous US tv show host discussing Eddie Izzards marathons, in which he ran 27 marathons in 27 days.

Amazing isn't it?

In a world without fcking annoying petulant assholes all over the internet the answer is a simple 'Yes'. And there we leave it. Content. Resolved. And we go about our day.

Because we're not spoiled little obnoxious pricks.

But in the actual real world, heres what actually happened.

A bunch of jealous little anonymous one-upping sht stains in the comments section completely turning their royal gaze away from Izzards amazing accomplishment, .... and heres the bit that just makes my head implode ... on the basis that Terry Fox did something like 4 times that with cancer and one leg.

What they're doing here is just completely dismissing one amazing accomplishment, and even at times attacking the person who accomplished this task, for the reason that someone did something even better.

For these people only the biggest and best counts, everything else becomes worthless and a piece of sht. There is no spectrum, or degree, of good. Its number 1 or sht, take your pick.

Fly to the moon? Amazing.
    Someone flies to Mars.... the moon landing instantly becomes sht and lame, and the people who did it are now considered nothings. And even get negative comments.

Have a Ferrari that can do 400? Thats amazing.
    ....Until the new Lamborghini that can do 450 comes out. And on the very same morning on which that car is unveiled the Ferrari now becomes 'sht' to these great minds at home in their mothers basement.

Its just this attitude of 'its either the best or its absolutely nothing, less than nothing in fact, worthy of negativity'.

I can't get the words right so aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

jaxxx wrote: »
    TA nobody giving me a hug when I'm in desperate need of a hug :(

e132266b4801ad0f089ae3a80ec18a37.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

People in my town who get to within 3 or 4 yards of a bin on the street and think "fukk it, I'm close enough" and throw their rubbish on the street. Put them in the bin along with their rubbish.

• Advertisement

TA'd I woke up thinking it was Friday :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement