Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA'd I woke up thinking it was Friday

I did the same & was about to start my Friday routine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,298 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Had a lie in today.

Woke at 5:26am.

The usual bullshít :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'm in the market for a new dentist, please pm me info :)

We have milk delivered to the office every day and is left on the doorstep. The amount of people that walk past it and expect someone else to bring it into the office is ridiculous. These are the people that will whinge and complain that there is no milk either.
    They are also the ones that don't refill the kettle.

And the ones who walk away from a broken photocopier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Fckin eir...wanted to leave in January...but the two talked me around, said he's give me a broadband package only for 12 months at €30 made him say it twice...repeated it back to him..and bang!... my bills are €42... Rang to find out what's happening, "oh we don't have a 30 package" ... Told them listen to the convo...and she said they would get back to me....not a peep...so today im ringing to cancel and have a proper shout at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

TA'd I woke up thinking it was Friday

That's what I came here to say! Great minds ;)

Also TA that every morning I get up hoping to leave at 8am but I always find something to distract me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I thought it was Friday too...WTH!
    Maybe it is an there's a conspiracy to make us think it isn't...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

KatW4 wrote: »
    That's what I came here to say! Great minds ;)

Also TA that every morning I get up hoping to leave at 8am but I always find something to distract me.
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    I thought it was Friday too...WTH!
    Maybe it is an there's a conspiracy to make us think it isn't...
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »

adorable-cat-cute-fur-658626.jpg

Definite conspiracy!

*puts on tin foil hat*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Fckin eir...wanted to leave in January...but the two talked me around, said he's give me a broadband package only for 12 months at €30 made him say it twice...repeated it back to him..and bang!... my bills are €42... Rang to find out what's happening, "oh we don't have a 30 package" ... Told them listen to the convo...and she said they would get back to me....not a peep...so today im ringing to cancel and have a proper shout at them.

Similar happened to me with Sky TV, they massively inconvenienced me by not showing up to not one, not two, but SEVEN broadband installation appointments over the course of 4 months (three of those appointments being Christmas week, I stayed home all day and no one came!) so I cancelled the broadband.
    As a gesture of goodwill the girl from Cancellations offered me half price on my TV package for a year.
    Last month, six months in, they charged me full price on my bill so I rang to query it, apparently there's no record of her making note of the deal on my account so they'll have to listen back on the call and get back to me.

Listening back on calls can allegedly take 10-14 weeks and I'll be charged full price on the interim. Bunch of cowboys is all they are :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Why is it the earlier I get up the later I am leaving the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,897 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Listening back on calls can allegedly take 10-14 weeks and I'll be charged full price on the interim. Bunch of cowboys is all they are :rolleyes:

This is lies because I got mine listened to within 48 hours and got a full refund

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Quazzie wrote: »
    This is lies because I got mine listened to within 48 hours and got a full refund

Well that's what I was told when I rang a month ago, apparently only a supervisor could do it and there's currently a backlog:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭trellheim

theres a talk to sky forum up there in the talk to ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Scary people, I had forgotten about, wanting to be "in contact" with me on FB.
    The way these assessments are laid out, the pieces with less word count take more time/energy than the ones that are 1k each!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Its a beautiful warm Spring day so why can't that last for the BH weekend just for once .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Steak & Blow Job Day.

If I ever reach a point in my life where any partner of mine feels like a blow job is a big enough deal/enough of a rarity to warrant its own day, you all have my permission to kill me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Steak & Blow Job Day.

If I ever reach a point in my life where any partner of mine feels like a blow job is a big enough deal/enough of a rarity to warrant its own day, you all have my permission to kill me.

What about a steak? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Parents who baby their kids so much to the point that the child can do absolutely nothing for themselves. A child in my class cried because she lost her pencil and I told her to get one from my desk that I wasn't doing it for her. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Steak & Blow Job Day.

TA'd that even given the day yesterday was, and that it was my birthday yet I enjoyed neither of the above.

Not being single would help I suspect. :)

Instead, I had cake. It wasn't nice. 2TA's :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

The typical class "mate" in my school quite frequently says that somebody they're talking with/next to wants me.

Do they even mean it though? Sick liars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

TA'd that even given the day yesterday was, and that it was my birthday yet I enjoyed neither of the above.

Not being single would help I suspect. :)

Instead, I had cake. It wasn't nice. 2TA's :mad:

Happy birthday! My missus wouldn't be too happy if I fulfilled the second part but how do you like your steak? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

73Cat wrote: »
    Why is it the earlier I get up the later I am leaving the house?
    That happened to me earlier in the week. I got up half an hour earlier so was able to take my time getting ready. I feed the birds and dogs, made my lunch, took the dogs to the park. I had breakfast and was about to brush my teeth when I checked the time. Aaahhhh I'm going to be late. Had to brush my teeth at work :rolleyes:

My ta- it's pissing rain. Feck off rain :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA'd I woke up thinking it was Friday :mad:
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »

TA'd I still think it is Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Two half full bottles of water, a glasses case and a bunch of crumpled receipts have been sitting on top of the ATM in the local supermarket for over two weeks. They're annoying me and there are no bins nearby that I can see.

I'm covered in mystery bruises.

I have hellish hormone induced demonic-ness and want to punch something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

When you ask why one of the cubicles in work has an out of order sign on it for a week and it hasn't been fixed and your told because one of your colleagues turned off the water and stole the internal flushing mechanism from the cistern......:eek: are ya "shi**ing" me, nope, its true.. beat that!

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Well that's what I was told when I rang a month ago, apparently only a supervisor could do it and there's currently a backlog:cool:

Sorry. I didn't mean it in a way that you are a liar, I meant in a way that they are.

Tell them that you're happy to suspend payment until the matter is rectified then you'll see them hurry themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Happy birthday! My missus wouldn't be too happy if I fulfilled the second part but how do you like your steak? :)

I'm going to say it.

" I like my steak the same as pussy..bloody"

I await a chorus of groans and expletives :)

I'm going to say it.

" I like my steak the same as pussy..bloody"

I await a chorus of groans and expletives :)

Dirty bastard.

I prefer my steak just pink :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

It trivially annoys me when Asian people always make the peace sign in photos. I know there are various theories as to why, but it just....bugs me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The typical class "mate" in my school quite frequently says that somebody they're talking with/next to wants me.

Do they even mean it though? Sick liars.
    Would you be able to translate this into English please?

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Literally the worst period ever. Can you die from your period? I feel like I'm dying via my uterus.

I came up to the kitchen this morning and my old dog had shit everywhere, runny ones, solid ones, squishy ones so I had to clean them up when all I wanted to do was sit down and drink coffee.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement