Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IreExit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭sameoldname

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Have you seen the streams of migrants like in that picture coming to Europe?

Am I supposed to be afraid?

It shows undocumented migrants crossing borders all across the EU. In other words, it shows no control or vetting of border policy. It show refugee laws being made a mockery of. There is nothing racist in highlighting these issues. We either have rules or we don't.

Ok, so what did Farage do to strengthen the borders of the EU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Well then I guess I am a complete moron. Guilty as charged. Please explain to me how it is racist. It is a real photo of unvetted undocumented migrants making their way from South East Europe to north and west Europe, crossing borders with ease. How is it racist? What is the race reference exactly?

More brown people coming into England via the EU. King Nigel will put a stop to this once we say no etc etc. I'm surprised I have to explain this.

He got his wish and attacks have risen x % on Polish and other foreign nationals living in leave city's and a few remains too.

However this thread is for Ireland leaving the EU and thankfully not of our lads would be stupid enough to come up with such a campaign and be able to get away with it. Maybe they can spend their £350m NHS weekly funding on whatever else they wanted on immigration and their wonderful new trade deals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Its also good that Italy caught the NGO's being complicate with the traffickers. The Italian people see that its more than just refugees

Indeed...I wonder when the NGO's will be going on trial...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Am I supposed to be afraid?

Well I doubt all the Germans were afraid when they first heard they would have guests coming, I think they may have had their minds changed.
    Same as the Swedes, French, Dutch, Danes etc

Watch this & tell me you want them here. Maybe go for a stroll after dark around Balbriggan

• Advertisement

Ok, so what did Farage do to strengthen the borders of the EU?

Got his nazi mates in Austria & Poland to sort it out:rolleyes:

RasTa wrote: »
    Well then I guess I am a complete moron. Guilty as charged. Please explain to me how it is racist. It is a real photo of unvetted undocumented migrants making their way from South East Europe to north and west Europe, crossing borders with ease. How is it racist? What is the race reference exactly?

More brown people coming into England via the EU. King Nigel will put a stop to this once we say no etc etc. I'm surprised I have to explain this.

He got his wish and attacks have risen x % on Polish and other foreign nationals living in leave city's and a few remains too.

However this thread is for Ireland leaving the EU and thankfully not of our lads would be stupid enough to come up with such a campaign and be able to get away with it. Maybe they can spend their £350m NHS weekly funding on whatever else they wanted on immigration and their wonderful new trade deals

Exactly. You can't explain how the poster is racist. Because as much as you want it to be racist, it just isn't. The muddled thinking and insinuations in your post prove my point.

RasTa wrote: »

Calling BS on this

Well I doubt all the Germans were afraid when they first heard they would have guests coming, I think they may have had their minds changed.
    Same as the Swedes, French, Dutch, Danes etc

Watch this & tell me you want them here. Maybe go for a stroll after dark around Balbriggan

So I should be afraid? Your world view scares me more than migrants tbh.

Got his nazi mates in Austria & Poland to sort it out:rolleyes:

How? By interfering with the judiciary?

Seriously though, he was an MEP. Did he actually try to do something about this?

• Advertisement

So I should be afraid? Your world view scares me more than migrants tbh.

Where do you live?
    Have you ever been to a black/migrant neighbourhood at night? Have a look on the internet you will find stories of rape/crime & murder commit by migrants all over Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Exactly. You can't explain how the poster is racist. Because as much as you want it to be racist, it just isn't. The muddled thinking and insinuations in your post prove my point.

The point that it is not racist? ok then.
    Calling BS on this

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/19/embassies-alleged-hate-crimes-since-brexit-vote

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/25/surge-in-poles-leaving-uk-since-brexit-vote-fuels-net-migration-drop

How? By interfering with the judiciary?

Seriously though, he was an MEP. Did he actually try to do something about this?

Yes many times he called Merkel out on it but the usual 'oh but they all be good people' crowd called him racist

• Registered Users Posts: 40,205 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Where do you live?
    Have you ever been to a black/migrant neighbourhood at night? Have a look on the internet you will find stories of rape/crime & murder commit by migrants all over Europe.

do those neighbourhoods have higher than average crime rates? I'm sure you have statistics that support that.

Where do you live?

Yeah... you're certainly not a racist alright...

do those neighbourhoods have higher than average crime rates? I'm sure you have statistics that support that.

Look up Malmo in Sweden

Yeah... you're certainly not a racist alright...

Have you lived outside of Ireland?

Yes many times he called Merkel out on it but the usual 'oh but they all be good people' crowd called him racist

Sure half the population did that... Surely as an MEP he could have actually attempted to affect real policy?

Look up Malmo in Sweden

you're making the claim, you back it up. anybody who responds with "Google it" isn't worth talking to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

backspin. wrote: »
    Do you seriously believe what Merkel did in 2015 didn't influence the British vote? Consider the media reaction from the likes of the daily mail and all the brexiters. Merkel's actions were manna from heaven for them.

Agree, this was the singular primary factor for Brexit to occur.

The Eton mess of Cameroon and Co never had to wait 8hrs at an overcrowded A&E to get a sprained ankle seen to, or send his offspring to a school that has English as the 2nd language, so dismissed it entirely.

Immigration is good, great in-fact. Uncontrolled immigration isn't.

Yes, and the neighbourhood I lived in was predominately black. Didn't end up with PTSD or anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

Immigration is good, great in-fact. Uncontrolled immigration isn't.

100%, but it is difficult to get across to some. Talk abut immigration at all and you are a raving nazi.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Jaysus. Out of interest I looked back through a few of your posts. 7 pages before there’s something that’s not ‘lads dimmigrints is coming over here and I’m afraid of de darkiemuzlumz!!’

I’d say your great craic altogether over a pint...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,110 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

I want strict restrictions on non-EU immigration into Ireland.

Does that make me racist?

Obviously not.

I don't refer to any race, or races.

I simply ask for strict restrictions on non-EU immigration.

If a political party suggests open borders / less restrictions, I reject them.

If a political party suggests tighter restrictions, I support them.

If we have massive labour shortages, then I would accept non-EU immigration.

But there are millions of unemployed across the EU, so no labour shortages.

you're making the claim, you back it up. anybody who responds with "Google it" isn't worth talking to.

Anyone not able to look for themselves will be left ignorant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭pitifulgod

Yes, and the neighbourhood I lived in was predominately black. Didn't end up with PTSD or anything!
    I lived in an area in Cork that was predominantly Muslim, complete with Muslim community center etc. It was one of the nicest place I lived tbh, not a wealthy area. There were some drug issues in area but that was an entirely Irish problem.

Anyone not able to look for themselves will be left ignorant

So nothing to add but fear-mongering. I thought as much.

Well lucky you. Have you lived around fresh off the boat Somalians or Nigerians?

• Advertisement

Well lucky you. Have you lived around fresh off the boat Somalians or Nigerians?

Alf Garnett, is that you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement