Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IreExit

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

bear1 wrote: »
    So... if someone is pro eu then they are then a fanatic?
    You can't see the irony that anyone who has said we are better off in the eu within this thread has been responded to with idiotic comments and responses from yourself and a few others?

They're just as guilty of the same flag waving fanatical behaviour that they seem to hold nationalists in contempt for...they don't like having it pointed out either, of course they have their Messiah in the bucktooth psychopath Verhofstadt...if I seen someone that fanatical about collecting stamps I'd be worried about them...bit cult like

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Some people don't like having their comfie blankey questioned,inconvenient truths will do that to the fanatical

Can you give a proper well thought out reason/s why Ireland should go it alone, how Ireland would manage after having tariffs imposed on all trade, where would those who lose their jobs be relocated, where the extra funding needed for future projects would come from?
    Then once you can answer that, look at the other side of the coin and provide reasons as to why staying within the eu would be a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Except it isn't a superstate is it?
    Ask them if they want to remain an eu member and then see what they respond.
    You can't guarantee anything except your incoherent views.

Not now but thats what their end goal is
    Superstate with one dictator president who can over turn vetos that do not agree with what the EU want

They're just as guilty of the same flag waving fanatical behaviour that they seem to hold nationalists in contempt for...they don't like having it pointed out either, of course they have their Messiah in the bucktooth psychopath Verhofstadt...if I seen someone that fanatical about collecting stamps I'd be worried about them...bit cult like

Literally haven't a clue what you are trying to say here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

so you complain about leading questions and then want to ask people if they wish to be part of something that only exists in your imagination?

You mustn't have been following the EU line for the last while,a superstate is the destination,Only last week schlutz was calling for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

And in a few years time with Turkey in (and moves towards strengthening the 'Barcelona Agreement'), possibility of Italy out and a Danexit an the horizon, opinion could be close to 50:50.

Don't forget the sprinkle of magic powder that is the 12.5% Corp Tax, banished and replaced with EU-wide harmonisation, the economy could take a quick flip very quickly.

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

I am talking about the situation now. Not what MIGHT happen, MAYBE at some totally unspecified time in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Not now but thats what their end goal is
    Superstate with one dictator president who can over turn vetos that do not agree with what the EU want

Their end goal

One dictator

Yeah

And in a few years time with Turkey in (and moves towards strengthening the 'Barcelona Agreement'), possibility of Italy out and a Danexit an the horizon, opinion could be close to 50:50.

Don't forget the sprinkle of magic powder that is the 12.5% Corp Tax, banished and replaced with EU-wide harmonisation, the economy could take a quick flip very quickly.

I cant believe that people dont see the EU is there to help Germany & France & they will fcuk over any country as long as it benefits them

https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/irexit

SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The looks on their faces tonight when they see they are sold out.
    Then the venue opens and 5 people are sitting there.
    Coincidentally all from this thread.

• Advertisement

This post has been deleted.

They've probably been tipped off, have to get in a rent-a-mob now

• Registered Users Posts: 40,278 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You mustn't have been following the EU line for the last while,a superstate is the destination,Only last week schlutz was calling for it...

i'm sure there are some that want it. but it is not the current situation and cannot be until every state agrees. so your question is nonsense. unsurprisingly

I cant believe that people dont see the EU is there to help Germany & France & they will fcuk over any country as long as it benefits them

And your proof with sources to back this up?

Their end goal

One dictator

Yeah

Thats what Juncker wants, plenty been reported on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

I am talking about the situation now. Not what MIGHT happen, MAYBE at some totally unspecified time in the future.

Well it's 3/1 in the markets that Italy will leave (before 2025). The chance of your Aunt growing a set is probably 'slightly' higher odds. Turkey is a case of 'when', and not 'if'.
    The Barcelona Agreement already exists and signifies slow steady expansion of scope into A(North)&ME.

So leave the EU then and you will really see how hard they can fcuk you.

(Warning: "Realpolitik" It will be done roughly and without any lube)

So leave the EU then and you will really see how hard they can fcuk you.

(Warning: "Realpolitik" It will be done roughly and without any lube)

Well leave tell them we are not paying back the money owed until Germany pays for WW2

Well it's 3/1 in the markets that Italy will leave (before 2025). The chance of your Aunt growing a set is probably 'slightly' higher odds. Turkey is a case of 'when', and not 'if'.
    The Barcelona Agreement already exists and signifies slow steady expansion of scope into A(North)&ME.

I can tell you right now Italy won't and will never vote to leave.

Well leave tell them we are not paying back the money owed until Germany pays for WW2

2010?

I can tell you right now Italy won't and will never vote to leave.

I can tell you those short odds would suggest otherwise.
    An IPSOS poll held after the Sicilian election put the populist 5-Star Movement (MS5) in pole position with 29.3 per cent of the vote, compared with just 24.3 per cent for the ruling PD party.

Despite a fall in the number of migrants arriving at Italy’s shores and an upturn in economic fortunes, the PD party appear to be facing a struggle to hang on to power with elections due to be held before May 2018.

• Advertisement

Ah ffs do any of you anti Europe posters have something worth debating?
    Ww2? Wtf has this got to do with anything??

2010?

Nope only WW1 was paid then....they still owe WW2. They been trying to say there was an agreement but with who no one knows

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

It's on a Friday morning. I wonder will Nigel be on the Late Late Show that night?

The Italian voters will vote leave if it means getting rid of the doctors, surgeons & engineers that have gone to culturally enrich Italy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

It's going to be pretty funny on the 9:00 news tonight.

"Pro leave conference group sells out in only 15 minutes" cut to Farage with his gremlin grinning red face.

Lets really hope the report back next Friday and no one goes otherwise this might snowball a bit.

That would be sad but funny.

You do realise that Sicily wants autonomy from Italy not the eu?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,278 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

"Pro leave conference group sells out in only 15 minutes" cut to Farage with his gremlin grinning red face.

Lets really hope the report back next Friday and no one goes otherwise this might snowball a bit.

the rally is not until february

20 quid says the Gardai are called within the first 15 minutes of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Is John Waters that odd journalist?

• Advertisement

The Italian voters will vote leave if it means getting rid of the doctors, surgeons & engineers that have gone to culturally enrich Italy:D

They've actually overtaken Greece (Greece!) as the next to leave, not as significant as France or Germany leaving, but still a strong secondary power on level with e.g. Spain, deciding to sling their hook.
    (Nov 17) Berlusconi mocked the PD party and suggested it was already out of the running for next year’s election.
    He tweeted: “The true matchup is between us and Five Star. As in all of Europe, even in Italy the left does not have any answers for the dramatic problems of society.
    “The PD in the past few years has represented a distant and aloof power, detached from Italians.”

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement