Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonskeagh Mosque - Homeless

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Odhinn wrote: »
    Why bother? It's just some far right lunatic who rants about muslims. The only difference between him and some guy spitting at passing cars is a typewriter and maybe three more braincells.

So you chose to ignore my invitation to refute my sources and instead resorted to name-calling?

Typical really and no surprise.

There are dozens of youtube videos of people like you making idiots of themselves when asked what it is they actually "believe"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭Odhinn

MysticMonk wrote: »
    Less of the questions and more of the facts to refute what i (and the pages i linked) are saying.

I already have. You were all "any more questions?" earlier.

you have provided no facts, just a bunch of nonsense from hate filled websites. pointing out that nonsense is exactly that, nonsense, isn't "white guilt" or whatever other far right buzz term people throw around.

Somebody should get you a thesaurus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

So you say..there's plenty of people who arent blinded by bullshiite and accusations of "isms" and "phobias".

You people must be fondly pining for the days when you could shut down a discussion,ANY discussion by simply throwing around the word Racist.

Times have changed and the the far left are losing the battle one stupid comment at a time

i'm not interested in shutting down any discussion. however blatent hate filled nonsense from hate filled websites must be counteracted and debunked.
    the far left aren't losing the battle as there was no battle for them to lose, given that the vast majority of people don't subscribe to either extremes.

Yet no reply to the Prime Time link i posted earlier ??

I already have. You were all "any more questions?" earlier.

You did nothing. You posted a few links from wikipedia while creaming yourself with self-righteous indignation.

• Advertisement

Or to this..

Or to this..

Odd hmmmm.

Typical really and no surprise.

There are dozens of youtube videos of people ......................

Yes. selective quotation is a thing which has translated on to the video format quite well, it seems.

Why does the oxford and merriam webster dictionaries give roughly the same time period of origin for the word "islamophobia"?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

perhapse because it's a reliable source. and ultimately it's not my problem but that of the authorities if the clonskeagh mosque is linked to a proscribed organisation.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Or to this..

Mark "IT" humphrys.....good jaysus help us all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭quintana76

Gay politician kisses the hand at mosque run by gay hating organisation. Sign of the the times.

You did nothing. You posted a few links from wikipedia while creaming yourself with self-righteous indignation.

Nope. Care to explain?
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105405297&postcount=165

perhapse because it's a reliable source. and ultimately it's not my problem but that of the authorities if the clonskeagh mosque is linked to a proscribed organisation.

You head never heard of any links to the Muslim Brotherhood. Now you have. From "a reliable source" (your words).

Care to comment ?

You head never heard of any links to the Muslim Brotherhood. Now you have. From "a reliable source" (your words).

Care to comment ?

i did comment. i stated it's not my problem. it's for the authorities to deal with if there is enough evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It is sad state of affairs when it is threadworthy that Muslims help their fellow men.

biko wrote: »
    It is sad state of affairs when it is threadworthy that Muslims help their fellow men.

It's a sad state of affairs when ignorance of muslims makes it threadworthy. They're obliged by their religion to be charitable. In theory, you're not supposed to draw any attention to your own charitable works either.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭quintana76

If it is an obligation it is hardly true charity. Telling the media about the opening to the homeless is drawing attention their charitable works.

If it is an obligation it is hardly true charity. Telling the media about the opening to the homeless is drawing attention their charitable works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Have you any evidence of this?

Which part?

What deflection? It's a hate site. Do you want to ignore it?

Well all the sites you seem to like hate " white people "

Apparently not.

"Bare Naked Islam is a news and opinion website with an extreme right wing bias. This source promotes extreme Islamophobia and is classified as an Anti-Islam hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Further, this source has a poor record with fact checking. This is a very unreliable hate group. (10/29/2016) Updated (6/19/2017)"
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/bare-naked-islam/

Are you really getting statistics from the Southern Poverty Law Centre? No wonder you are so deluded:eek:

• Advertisement

That's nice. Have you anymore groundless stuff to share with us?

Care to explain the oxford and merriam webster dating of the word "islamophobia"?

You do know you cant be phobic of an idealogy?

seachto7 wrote: »
    I don't agree with MysticMonk, but the SPLC referred to Majid Nawaz as an extremist lately if I'm not mistaken. I think he took them to court. I haven't followed it in a while, but if they're against him, then they're up to no good in my eyes.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/10/maajid-nawaz-splc-anti-muslim-extremist/505685/

Theres a list of people where normally they would be classed as on the left but these nutters label them extremists
    By the way SPLC is funded by non other than George Soros so says it all really

this is more ranting.

nope. none of those are on the banned organisations list to my knowledge. so they are not terrorist organisations at all.

Antifa are on a terrorist list in America

Are you still waiting? No way:D:D

biko wrote: »

Nope not all Muslims but a mosque with links to the Muslim Brotherhood who have a clothes bank outside collected for Hamas

Why do ALL ex Muslims speak out against Islam?
    Why do ALL ex Muslims tell the exact same things that are going to happen? That Islam is going to take over the west? Where do you think they get this from? Do you think theres a club that ex Muslims go to get there stories straight to lie about Islam?
    OR
    OR
    OR
    Does it have something that Muslims get thought is Mosques?

Help!!!! wrote: »

in what way do they "hate white people"
    Are you really getting statistics from the Southern Poverty Law Centre? No wonder you are so deluded

why, what's wrong with them? they debunk the nonsense being spouted?
    You do know you cant be phobic of an idealogy?

yes you can. very much so.

Wikipedia and the oxford english dictionary are hating on whitey eh?
    Antifa are on a terrorist list in America
    Not as far as I can see
    https://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm
    Why do ALL ex Muslims speak out against Islam?

Ok - would you mind proving that this is the case?

in what way do they "hate white people"

why, what's wrong with them? they debunk the nonsense being spouted?

yes you can. very much so.

They encourage abortions in the west so they encourage multi culturalism

Funded by George Soros, if you support a man who is willing to disrupt a countries economy so he can make money, then admit what happens afterwards is not his problem then you are part of whats wrong in the world

No you can not unless it seems your a nut of the left

• Advertisement

They encourage abortions in the west so they encourage multi culturalism

What the jaysus....? Explain please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement