Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonskeagh Mosque - Homeless

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

MysticMonk wrote: »
    Sahih Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Sahih Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given. Other references are Sahih Bukhari 3896, 5158 and 3311.

nope, more bogey translations from hate websites no doubt.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Islam exists for one reason only..and that is to further spread islam til it becomes the dominant religion on earth..it's the final act in the faith..either convert the "unbelievers",kill them or charge them a heavy tax (jizya).

All based on the hate-filled ramblings of an illiterate peadophile,anti-semite and murderer.

so no different to all the other religions then. well, apart from the last sentence maybe.
    That and the fact there is no penalty for apostacy....nor does it allow grown men to have sex with 9 year old children as the koran does...nor does it state that people who arent catholics are subhumans to be enslaved...nor does it regard women as being mere chattels of the men...nor does it kill homosexuals.

You have of course the right to leave if it doesnt suit you..you won't be beheaded.

which verse in the koran allows grown men to have sex with 9 year old children?

can you quote it for me?

Mohammed himself. You really think he was going to write it down lol????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Sahih Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Sahih Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given. Other references are Sahih Bukhari 3896, 5158 and 3311.

FFS READ something!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

I'm sure this racist brown guy is lying too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Odhinn wrote: »
    I see your choice of sources hasn't improved any.

Let's see YOUR sources that say otherwise.

Wikipedia lite i bet

• Advertisement

Here a Mufti is caught on camera saying it is ok under Sharia Law for him to marry a 14 year old girl to a 20 year old boy but as many on here will have you believe there is no Sharia law happening in the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Why are you arguing , they're talking about someone who died in about 550AD to justify homeless not accessing the mosque in Clonskeagh for some food , warmth and a bed.
    If you wait long enough leprechauns will be dragged into the argument.

FFS READ something!!

They dont bother, been brainwashed in school/uni by some commie influenced teacher/lecturer to believe anything that goes against what they were taught is either racist/bigoted/fascist etc:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

So I posted a couple of questions post#237 & none of the Islamic scholars on here have managed to answer them yet
    Any chance someone could have a go?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Help!!!! wrote: »

Just reading that page it has the translation of
    and for those who have no courses (it is the same)

below that they interpret that to mean women who haven't menstruated.

However that's not what it says. It says women who don't menstruate. Surely that means women post menopause rather than prepubescent.

So I googled it to see what I could find and this came up.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-david-liepert/islamic-pedophelia_b_814332.html

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭quintana76

Mohammed himself. You really think he was going to write it down lol????

Mo is known as the 'perfect man' by believers. That being the case you can draw your own conclusions concerning his adherents attitude to his kiddie fiddling.

quintana76 wrote: »
    Mo is known as the 'perfect man' by believers. That being the case you can draw your own conclusions concerning his adherents attitude to his kiddie fiddling.

It suits his believers..Islam is a male-dominated cult where petty,uneducated men are allowed to do whatever they want with children and women because that's what their illiterate Bossman did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: Seeing as this topic has gone off topic and far from the original topic, I think it's time to call it a day.

Thanking all for their contributions here, until the next time.

Regards,

Buford T. Justice.

Grayson wrote: »
    Just reading that page it has the translation of

below that they interpret that to mean women who haven't menstruated.

However that's not what it says. It says women who don't menstruate. Surely that means women post menopause rather than prepubescent.

So I googled it to see what I could find and this came up.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-david-liepert/islamic-pedophelia_b_814332.html

Google this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement