Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 9 Transfers - Aguero in.. yay/naa

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Would ya not hold him this week at least? Everton are woeful, can't see them scoring.

Ya I'll probably hold onto him, it would be typical Arsenal to go there and lose though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Chelsea conceded 5 in the last 7 days. Alonso'a return over the last 5 GWs are v poor for such a premium price.

Take that point but Chelsea have good fixtures from now through to GW21 and the defence will surely get back on track. His underlying stats are still good as far as I know so the fact he hasn't done anything since gameweek 2 now makes me hopeful I will get lucky and catch an explosion soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,122 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Shaqiri to Jese....

Probably the most meh transfer I've ever made.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Just did Lukaku to Aguero, first time ever I’ve gone with three attacking players from one team, at the moment it seems a 20 minute substitute appearance for City is as valuable as 90 minutes anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

OUT:
    Rashford
    Ramsey
    Bailly

IN:
    Otamendi
    Fabregas
    Vardy

For a -8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Officer999

Miki and Lacazette out, Sterling and after much much pondering Aguero in for a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Rodgeb

Pulled the trigger on my Wildcard mainly to rage transfer Lacazette, Ali and Mooy the hell out of my team after a disaster GW8 saw me drop from 91k to 281k overall

Forster -> De Gea
    K Long -> Mariappa (Playing 3rd sub fodder)
    Clarke -> Ward (Sub)
    Mooy -> Richarlson
    Ali -> Sterling
    Lacazette -> Aguerooooooooooooo

Going to stick the armband on Kun, just like the good old days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

lot's of gambles on aguero as captain, very risky imo but could be a masterstroke,
    over to you Pep

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Aguero in for Lacazette but not captaining just in case he gets a 5 minute caemeo

• Registered Users Posts: 48,188 ✭✭✭✭km79

Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Luke Shaw not with #mufc squad that arrived at The Lowry this afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

I’m probably one of the most conservative players here, but for some reason I fancy a bit of a gamble, so I’ve brought Aguero (c) in for Lacazette. High risk to put the captaincy on him, but potentially high rewards too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

So I've already transferred out Mkhitaryan for Sterling and now I'm not sure whether to stick with Lukaku or bring in Jesus ?
    I have 2 FT so it's not going to cost me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,670 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Gone for Alli/Bailly to Walker/Dilva.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

km79 wrote: »
    Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Luke Shaw not with #mufc squad that arrived at The Lowry this afternoon.

Balls. Going to have lose my mickey now for -4. Silva, sane, sterling or coutinho? Already have salah

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Balls. Going to have lose my mickey now for -4. Silva, sane, sterling or coutinho? Already have salah

I was banking with a view to moving both Alli ,Miki and Ritchie on next week as I wanted another week to view a few options like zaha
    .1 short of straight swap to Silva
    Can afford sane
    Still of a mind to bank and play Tom carroll ........or even Daniels

Antonio also in my thinking but I'm not sure why
    God I was so relaxed an hour ago !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Mkhi to Coutinho for a hit.

The free hit chip is tempting me. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Mkhitaryan > Sterling
    Lukaku > Aguero

Tempted to captain Aguero too, but hopefully I’ll be sensible.

ElTel wrote: »
    Mkhi to Coutinho for a hit.

The free hit chip is tempting me. :eek:

Take the hit

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Decided to just go with the one transfer and am leaving Lukaku in my squad this week as my original plan if transferring out Lukaku was for Aguero or Morata until they got injured. So I'm waiting to see what the story is next week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

km79 wrote: »
    Take the hit

;)

:)
    It's done.
    If I play the chip (looking unlikely) I get Tadic and Firmino back in too and could cash in Mkhi for 8.2 tonight and not have Sakho flagged in my squad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Brought in Aguero/Sterling for -8. Please Kun as my captain do the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Fabianski Elliott
    Jones Trippier Bavies Mbemba Mee
    Eriksen Salah Fabregas KdB Silva
    Vardy Jesus Quaner

Any transfers jump out? 1 F/T

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Sterling and Aguero in for Ramsey and Kane for a -4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

I have 10.7 to spend. I am thinking Morata. Or sell Alli for Silva/Sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Captaining Aguero is mad imo if you have Sterling.

Bringing him in is gamble enough (but I've done it) but makes sense for the long term.

I still think the most likely scenario is a 20 - 30 minute appearance for him. Could easily be a 1 pointer for him.

Sterling is on fire and was off after 70 minutes midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Had 2 free transfers so went

Alli - Zaha
    Vardy - Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Went for Ali and King to Sterling and Zaha - not sure who got my captain as hit 7pm when I saved the team - either Sterling or Jesus.

Wasn't overly excited about getting Sterling, but just not sure if Aguero will start - yes he could get 15/20 mins, but he could just as likely get no minutes like the last 2 games, which in turn will be a head fcuk for the next few GW's - waiting and see hopefully won't cost to many points.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Went for a -4 with

Kun, Morata, Sterling In

Lukaku, Eriksen, Lacazette Out

I've a sense of foreboding about it tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

All this Aguero gamble talk is bizarre. Like even if he starts Burnley have had one of the best defences in the league and they've played some good sides. Only 6 conceded so far.

Not a week for a City captain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Rekop dog wrote: »
    All this Aguero gamble talk is bizarre. Like even if he starts Burnley have had one of the best defences in the league and they've played some good sides. Only 6 conceded so far.

Not a week for a City captain.

City have scored 17 goals in last 3 home games in the league -

Advertisement