Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 9 Transfers - Aguero in.. yay/naa

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

AnneFrank wrote: »
    Any thoughts on captain ?
    Looks like the son of god for me again

Will Son start for Spurs?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

So it's looking like a choice between morata for 90 mins or Jesus for 60ish minutes, has to be jesus doesn't it?

For those that are up to speed on price rises - is he likely to rise before this wkend? Would like to see if pep gives anything away re Aguero in the City presser before pulling the trInger.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,482 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

So it's looking like a choice between morata for 90 mins or Jesus for 60ish minutes, has to be jesus doesn't it?

For those that are up to speed on price rises - is he likely to rise before this wkend? Would like to see if pep gives anything away re Aguero in the City presser before pulling the trInger.

Cut-off for transfers is 6:45pm tomorrow and he definitely won't be rising tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,709 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Lukaku at - 90% to a price drop according to ffix

• Registered Users Posts: 9,665 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Does we have any Huddersfield experts on here by any chance??? :confused::confused:

Have had Lowe and Mooy for ages now and they've served me pretty well but both were left out of starting XI last weekend - does anyone know what the reasoning was?

Want to get rid of Mooy but don't think it's worth a hit

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

I've the same dilemma. Managed to fall on the wrong side of too many 50/50 decisions this season, could really do with getting this one right as this player will be my captain for the next two weeks. The stats for Jesus and Morata are just so similar though, very difficult to choose between them;

2lkbk9k.jpg

Jesus has an easier run of fixtures but no guarantee of gametime with Aguero on the mend. Morata is just coming back from a hamstring injury but should play 90 mins if fit. Hazard is getting back to his old self and should create more chances, but Kante is now injured. Both City and Chelsea have Champions League next week, so rotation is a concern...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Lukaku at - 90% to a price drop according to ffix

Surely he can't drop before Huddersfield?? Just got him in last night

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Does we have any Huddersfield experts on here by any chance??? :confused::confused:

Have had Lowe and Mooy for ages now and they've served me pretty well but both were left out of starting XI last weekend - does anyone know what the reasoning was?

Not a Huddersfield expert by any means, but Mooy had played two WC play off games - one in Malaysia and one in Australia - so it could have just been a tiredness/jetlag issue.

As you say, probably not worth a hit to get rid this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

PVA wrote: »
    Both City and Chelsea have Champions League next week, so rotation is a concern...

No they don't. Next week is Carabao Cup week so, if anything, there should be less rotation this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭elefant

I'm not a Huddersfield expert by any manner of means (in fact, I still can't tell them and Brighton apart, is that just me?)

But I'm guessing for Mooy a factor was that he played for Australia against Syria in 2 matches in the week before, so a lot of travelling. He only came on at half-time in the second game, but that one went to extra-time.

• Advertisement

Aaron Mooy is a c*nt. He comes from a long lineage of c*nts and there is unfortunately little hope for him. Lowe started the season well, but showed he has the potential to be a c*nt last week when he joined his friend Mooy for a 1 point c*nt cameo

I would remove both from your team ASAP before the infection spreads. I fear they may have already gotten to Hegazi and Mbemba

• Registered Users Posts: 48,187 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mooy was late back from int duty
    Came on at half time
    Wouldnt be concerned about him not starting but would sell at some point soon
    I got him for the week he scored and sold few weeks later for a .1 profit I think so I was happy with him!

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I reckon Mooy is this years Capoue.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Football365 had Huddersfield in the "Losers" section this week:
    http://www.football365.com/news/premier-league-winners-and-losers-75

Huddersfield without Aaron Mooy
    Mooy amongst Huddersfield’s players vs Swansea:
    Possession gained – 4th=
    Touches – 4th
    Passes – 3rd
    Passes in opposition half – 1st
    Crosses – 2nd

He came on at half-time, for goodness sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

carnie wrote: »
    I reckon Mooy is this years Capoue.

Done well in first few gameweeks, got a few handy price rises then disappeared into obscurity?

Awh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,236 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Thinking of two options.

Option A: Swapping Walker/Otamendi & Jesus in for Bellerin & Lukaku for -4

Option B: Jesus & 4.8 def in for Vardy & Bellerin for -4

Could just do City defender in for Bellerin as a FT

Any thoughts? Have Sterling already

Thinking of two options.

B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Lacazette to Morata worth a -4?

Lacazette to Morata worth a -4?

Morata or Jesus. Lacazette is rubbish, getting hauled off early in games and didn't even have a shot at the weekend... Worth a -5 to dump him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thinking of two options.

B

Keep Rom for this week and see after that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

personally i wouldn't get aguero until he starts a game and i can't see that v burnley,
    and he always takes awhile to get back to form after any injury aswell,
    With Morata, chelski seem under pressure at the moment, conte could even go bald again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Morata or Jesus. Lacazette is rubbish, getting hauled off early in games and didn't even have a shot at the weekend... Worth a -5 to dump him

Have Jesus and Kane already.
    Was considering dumping Kane as Lacazette could run riot next week home to Swansea.

Is he really that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

current team is

Foster (doubt) Elliot

Alonso Ben Davies (Doubt) Bailly (doubt) Fosu-Mensah

Erikson Silva Pedro Brady Chalabah

Jaysus Vardy Firmino.

anyone able to help to lend their advice on potential transfers in?

not sure if I should Keep bailly and davies or get rid? I'd like to swap out firmino aswell to someone.

there's a lunch riding on this with a lad from work so need to do well.

edit: thinking could do Firmino to morata and bailly to a >5 defender

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Think I'll hold off on Chelsea players this week, don't think it'll be the walk in the park people are expecting. They weren't that impressive last night despite scoring 3 and reckon Silva will set Watford up well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Do we think Jesus will get much gametime at the weekend?

Have Jesus and Kane already.
    Was considering dumping Kane as Lacazette could run riot next week home to Swansea.

Is he really that bad?

Lacazette has earned bonus points once this season, in 8 games. For a striker in a top team, this is really poor, especially one that costs £10m+

He hasn't been focused on because there is simply too many other under-performing players this season. Lacazette, Firmino, Chicharito, Alli, Alonso, Hegazi, Foster, Bertrand, Cedric, Willian, Mkhitaryan... all of these have c.10% ownership or higher, and all have been consistently underperforming this season. The more of these players you own, the worse a season you are likely having. Get rid of the deadwood

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Sterling in for Salah a bit crazy?

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Do we think Jesus will get much gametime at the weekend?

Ya 100%.

He'll def start and should be a minimum 70 mins then

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭elefant

Lacazette has earned bonus points once this season, in 8 games. For a striker in a top team, this is really poor, especially one that costs £10m+

He hasn't been focused on because there is simply too many other under-performing players this season. Lacazette, Firmino, Chicharito, Alli, Alonso, Hegazi, Foster, Bertrand, Cedric, Willian, Mkhitaryan... all of these have c.10% ownership or higher, and all have been consistently underperforming this season. The more of these players you own, the worse a season you are likely having. Get rid of the deadwood

Mkitaryan was in the current team of the season until last weekend, and is still just 1 point off. You wouldn't be doing too bad if you have him!

• Advertisement

elefant wrote: »
    Mkitaryan was in the current team of the season until last weekend, and is still just 1 point off. You wouldn't be doing too bad if you have him!

Fair point, however if you brought him in GW4 your returns would be 2, 9, 3, 3, 3... No player can guarantee returns every week or even every second week, but a large number of highly owned players have been on bad run recently, and the fixtures for Spurs, United and Chelsea are going to get tougher!

Advertisement