Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 9 Transfers - Aguero in.. yay/naa

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Alonso definitely would be fun to own.

I owned him GW1, GW3, GW4, GW5 and GW6. Not as fun as you would think

• Registered Users Posts: 21,119 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

SlickRic wrote: »
    Aguero is the conundrum.

I need a kickstart. And very badly.

Can do Ritchie and Lacazette
    > Atsu and Aguero. It could go all types of wrong though.

Vardy, Lacazette and Ritchie
    > Abraham, Aguero and Sterling for a -4. It would give me 3 City attackers including Silva.

I have a niggling feeling Vardy will score at the weekend though.

No Kunundrum for me, himself and Pep will tell me when it's time to go into my team again.

I'm holding onto Vardy & Lacazette for this weekend partly due to that niggling feeling that they may burn me. Partly because I want 2ft's as part of a 3-4 transfer and partly because I want to see where a fit Aguero will be in Pep's plans. I wouldn't be desperately putting him into that 4-3-3, it's would be between himself and Jesus for me with Sterling and Sane wide in the front 3.

Jesus + Gros

OR

Morata + Richarlison

Gros is playing well, but looking at the underlying stats for Richarlison would indicate he is terrific value. Good run from GW10-13

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

PVA wrote: »
    Jesus + Gros

OR

Morata + Richarlison

Gros is playing well, but looking at the underlying stats for Richarlison would indicate he is terrific value. Good run from GW10-13

Are you on a WC?

My own view is that if I had Jesus I wouldn't sell him right now, but if I didn't have him I wouldn't bring him in. Longterm he is going to frustrate. Aguero is the bigger and better player and Sane has done so well coming in and the 433 so effective that Pep might stick with just one CF. Even if he plays 2 Jesus is getting subbed off after 60 frequently. I don't love him longterm but with Aguero out he's a fantastic option.

Morata you know will both start, play 90 and be at the centre of most of the goals Cheslea score. There's not another Chelsea player I would consider right now.

Richarlison is an OOP player playing in an attacking team going places. Gros looks good value, but is in a defensive team who I reckon will get relegated. He's a good option but of the too if you have the funds it's got to be Richy.

For me, if you're on a WC and are setting up for the long term, it's the latter option all day long

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Thoughts on Chicarito and Alli OUT for Jesus and Zaha?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Morata starts that will do me have the exact funds to get him tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 14,482 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

sheroman01 wrote: »

I like it.

Zaha up front for Palace and looks to have rejuvenated them... will be involved in almost everything for them. Jesus is tearing it up at the mo and should always be starting although may not always get 90 mins.

Alli running a bit cold at the mo. Chicarito not playing well at all

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Lukaku to Morata locked in

Jese to Zaha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

sheroman01 wrote: »

Agree on selling the two lads but I worry about the man city cf Lotto.. Aguero might impact on Jesus minutes this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

2 Free transfers this week but taken my first hit and trying to get my side in better shape for the next 3 weeks till I wild card

DeGea Elliot
    TAA Long Lowe Bavies Maguire
    KDB Ritchie Salah Davies Cork
    Lukaku Kane Vardy

Mind is set on
    KDB - Sterling
    Lowe - Jones

That then gives me 12.2m itb “if” I do Richie and Davies out aswell all for a looking towards the next 3 GW’s

Could get in a few combos

Richarlison and leave Ritchie and just do a -4

Could go Zaha plus a 5.5 Fernandinho maybe double City coverage?

Shelvy and Richarlison leaves me .7 to upgrade TAA or someone next week but I can address him on WC in a few weeks
    Any suggestions or flaws to my plans? How would you spend 12.2 mill?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Porthallian

I owned him GW1, GW3, GW4, GW5 and GW6. Not as fun as you would think

Would I be aswell just get Dave for 0.4 less?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

.4 short for Alli to Hazard. I’ll consider taking a -4 to downgrade elsewhere as Alli has been poor lately

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

bantee wrote: »
    .4 short for Alli to Hazard. I’ll consider taking a -4 to downgrade elsewhere as Alli has been poor lately

He has for sure
    But
    What has hazard done to justify a minus 4 and one million more ?????

People were falling over themselves to get him in last 2 weeks. Tearing up teams , wildcarding
    I don't get it
    Overall for the price and points hit I think you will regret that this weekend

km79 wrote: »

He has for sure
    But

People were falling over themselves to get him in last 2 weeks. Tearing up teams , wildcarding
    I don't get it
    Overall for the price and points hit I think you will regret that this weekend
    All valid points but my midfield are returning poorly lately, it’s my first -4 of the season, WC done already, it’s a longer term transfer with decent Chelsea fixtures, he’s probably on pens, can’t see Alli getting much v pool this weekend either.

All valid points but my midfield are returning poorly lately, it’s my first -4 of the season, WC done already, it’s a longer term transfer with decent Chelsea fixtures, he’s probably on pens, can’t see Alli getting much v pool this weekend either.

I am happy to keep Alli Vs that pool defence
    The spurs Kane Alli Wembley thing just can't continue

Morzadec wrote: »
    Jesus + Gros

OR

Morata + Richarlison

Are you on a WC?

My own view is that if I had Jesus I wouldn't sell him right now, but if I didn't have him I wouldn't bring him in. Longterm he is going to frustrate. Aguero is the bigger and better player and Sane has done so well coming in and the 433 so effective that Pep might stick with just one CF. Even if he plays 2 Jesus is getting subbed off after 60 frequently. I don't love him longterm but with Aguero out he's a fantastic option.

Morata you know will both start, play 90 and be at the centre of most of the goals Cheslea score. There's not another Chelsea player I would consider right now.

Richarlison is an OOP player playing in an attacking team going places. Gros looks good value, but is in a defensive team who I reckon will get relegated. He's a good option but of the too if you have the funds it's got to be Richy.

For me, if you're on a WC and are setting up for the long term, it's the latter option all day long

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not on a Wildcard 'persay', as I have already used that Get Out Of Jail Free card... that being said,, I'll likely still be making as many transfers as a man with a wheelbarrow full of Wildcards.

I am happy to keep Alli Vs that pool defence
    The spurs Kane Alli Wembley thing just can't continue
    I was happy to keep him versus that Bournemouth defense at wembley but not so much now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

He scored twice since you posted this ;)

Shedite27 wrote: »
    He scored twice since you posted this ;)
    He had scored once and then scored just after :D
    None of them show up on fantasy site ;)

Firmino got a few yday too
    Also don't show up ......
    Hazard has shown nothing in FPL to justify hits to get him in

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Have you seen any of his last 3 seasons??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,971 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'd have liked Aguero to get minutes last night. I'm a little suspicious as to his current fitness level. City were only 2-1 up last night and it looked like he should come on but he was left on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Yes but it's fantasy football and sometimes it's nice to be ahead of the posse and get a player under 5 percent ownership that not everyone in your league has.
    It would be very boring if we all waited till the player got a few double digit scores before getting him in.

Plus because of his price and position he could be a huge differential for the next few game weeks if he hit form.
    It would probably take most people two transfers to get him in

tomwaits48 wrote: »

Yeah I remember this time last year ALMOST taking a hit to get him in for Sanchez but held off whilst others did........was damn glad I did too ;)

Not only thinking of a -4 to get him in but also to captain him! All ABOARD!!!

pimpmyhat wrote: »

Yes but it's fantasy football and sometimes it's nice to be ahead of the posse and get a player under 5 percent ownership that not everyone in your league has.
    It would be very boring if we all waited till the player got a few double digit scores before getting him in.

Plus because of his price and position he could be a huge differential for the next few game weeks if he hit form.
    It would probably take most people two transfers to get him in
    Agree and he is one who could fit the bill
    But he has not shown anything in the league
    I watched the Chelsea game vs palace with him in mind
    He was not involved at all
    Zaha and fabregas were much more interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Not only thinking of a -4 to get him in but also to captain him! All ABOARD!!!

I'd him captained against palace may leave it on him for watford

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Hazard has two 200+ point seasons and a 100 point stinker of a season in the last 3, so it hasn’t all been good from a FF point of view. Tonight’s goals bring his tally to 3 in 15 games, hardly worth taking hits (and probably sacrificing a ‘big’ striker) for.

He might ‘click’ but this is one player I’m happy to be one week late buying in, rather than a few weeks early.

Benimar wrote: »

Hazard has two 200+ point seasons and a 100 point stinker of a season in the last 3, so it hasn’t all been good from a FF point of view. Tonight’s goals bring his tally to 3 in 15 games, hardly worth taking hits (and probably sacrificing a ‘big’ striker) for.

He might ‘click’ but this is one player I’m happy to be one week late buying in, rather than a few weeks early.
    I’ve Kane/Lukaku/Vardy up top and will leave them alone this week so I’d be downgrading either Dawson or Daniels to a 4.5 defender to move Alli onto Hazard. Thinking Mee, Lowton, Clark, Fernandez

Fook it I’m going with my gut here, Alli & Dawson to Hazard & Ward. Feels so good right now.
    I’m going to be curled in the foetal position crying come 2:30pm on Saturday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Any thoughts on captain ?
    Looks like the son of god for me again

Advertisement