Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legit UFO caught on video?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,308 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

This isnt that "alien" mummy you were on about months ago is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Hoax as in not an alien, nothing fascinating. Just the usual soft in the head brigade making extraordinary claims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

This isnt that "alien" mummy you were on about months ago is it?

The bodies were discovered in Nazca Peru, at last time i checked this place is on Planet Earth. The mummy or body does not resemble a human being because the body has three fingers, threes toes and no ears that i can see? X rays reveal a rib cage and DNA has come back placing Maria as old as 1,800 years old. I don't know how reliable the DNA testing is and who has done it? The independent researcher i more interested in his findings, as he is doing a no bull**** report on this and having real legit scientists, people who you can't laugh at analyzing the DNA. One way or another 3 weeks to a month from now we going to solve this case.

The bodies were discovered in Nazca Peru, at last time i checked this place is on Planet Earth. The mummy or body does not resemble a human being because the body has three fingers, threes toes and no ears that i can see? X rays reveal a rib cage and DNA has come back placing Maria as old as 1,800 years old. I don't know how reliable the DNA testing is and who has done it? The independent researcher i more interested in his findings, as he is doing a no bull**** report on this and having real legit scientists, people who you can't laugh at analyzing the DNA. One way or another 3 weeks to a month from now we going to solve this case.

so it is the same old shoite then. oh dear god. Remember the last researcher that looked at this and concluded it wasnt human? remember him?

Ipso wrote: »
    Hoax as in not an alien, nothing fascinating. Just the usual soft in the head brigade making extraordinary claims.

Who knows what this is could be a hoax, could be a real mummy mutilated to look different, or it could be a legit unknown humanoid that for some reason lived underground 2000 years ago or lived above ground, don't know?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Fox Moulder is turning in his dusty grave!

so it is the same old shoite then. oh dear god. Remember the last researcher that looked at this and concluded it wasnt human? remember him?

Who Jaime Mussan?

Who Jaime Mussan?

cant remember his name. complete idiot anyway. hadn't a clue what he was talking about. the whole thing has already been declared a hoax. time to move on the next piece of nonsense.

L. A. Marzulli is also involved, maybe it's a baby Nephilim!

L. A. Marzulli is also involved, maybe it's a baby Nephilim!

Ooooh fields of the nephillim. what a cracking suggestion.

• Advertisement

cant remember his name. complete idiot anyway. hadn't a clue what he was talking about. the whole thing has already been declared a hoax. time to move on the next piece of nonsense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Maussan him?

There is no evidence of a hoax. Declared a hoax by people online, you mean.

If you were talking about Mussan this discovery was not his. He was just hired by Gaia to investigate it. Gaia learned about this after it was announced and they came to Peru with it's scientists to investigate. You must get this out of your head this is not a Gaia discovery. If there is a hoax here it was the person or persons who handed Thierry Jamin the mummies and he is in possession of them not Gaia

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of irony meters suddenly cried out in terror.

Do you still not get the gargantuan amount of ironing? You lecture people in other threads about the credibility of their sources and you try to fob of stuff from the syphilitic depths of the internet as some kind of credible source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Maussan him?

There is no evidence of a hoax. Declared a hoax by people online, you mean.

If you were talking about Mussan this discovery was not his. He was just hired by Gaia to investigate it. Gaia learned about this after it was announced and they came to Peru with it's scientists to investigate. You must get this out of your head this is not a Gaia discovery. If there is a hoax here it was the person or persons who handed Thierry Jamin the mummies and he is in possession of them not Gaia

no that isnt him. we discussed all this at length previously. the mummy is a deformed child.

ETA:

it was the scientist José de Jésus Zalce Benitez i was thinking. this thing has been thoroughly debunked. the mummy was found by people behind previous hoaxes.

http://www.snopes.com/alien-mummy-peru/
    Dr Konstantin Korotkov, who says with certainty in the Gaia video that the Nazca mummy “belongs to another creature,” also claims to have invented a camera that can photograph the soul and has previously made a host of pseudo-scientific pronouncements about the measurement of “auras,” such as this one:

these are the people you look to for evidence?

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of irony meters suddenly cried out in terror.

Do you still not get the gargantuan amount of ironing? You lecture people in other threads about the credibility of their sources and you try to fob of stuff from the syphilitic depths of the internet as some kind of credible source.

End of the day we going to find out if it's hoax or not fairly soon. Whatever way it goes i will post the new information.

no that isnt him. we discussed all this at length previously. the mummy is a deformed child.

ETA:

it was the scientist José de Jésus Zalce Benitez i was thinking. this thing has been thoroughly debunked. the mummy was found by people behind previous hoaxes.

http://www.snopes.com/alien-mummy-peru/

these are the people you look to for evidence?

I have already explained this to you, this is not a Gaia or Jaime Maussan discovery. How can they fake something when they are not the party who discovered the mummies or made them?

I have already explained this to you, this is not a Gaia or Jaime Maussan discovery. How can they fake something when they are not the party who discovered the mummies or made them?

i never said it was gaia that faked them.

i never said it was gaia that faked them.

This what Snopes report is about. Gaia hired Jaime Maussan and because he is involved they just ran with it this was a hoax.

If it does turn out to be a well organised hoax. We know Jaime was not involved in it, he just got fooled by it.

This what Snopes report is about. Gaia hired Jaime Maussan and because he is involved they just ran with it this was a hoax.

If it does turn out to be a well organised hoax. We know Jaime was not involved in it, he just got fooled by it.

He seems to get fooled easily or is in the business of fooling other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I saw a UFO last night. It had a tow bar on it and flashing lights. It must be looking for the other one that broke down.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

End of the day we going to find out if it's hoax or not fairly soon. Whatever way it goes i will post the new information.

What's going to happen that will prove or disprove their authenticity?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

I saw a UFO last night. It had a tow bar on it and flashing lights. It must be looking for the other one that broke down.

Could you tell if it was man-made or not? ;)

J Mysterio wrote: »
    What's going to happen that will prove or disprove their authenticity?

The new testing is done by scientists who are recognizable in their branches of science. There will be no disputing the finds when this is over. Gaia is not involved. This is independent from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

When Stephen hawking, Brian Cox, Neil Degrasse or even Dara o'fookin Briain takes an interest in balloons or petrified badger mummies I will sh*t sideways.

Until that horizon special on bbc2 I will be devouring king crisps washed down with tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

What's that phrase about one born every minute?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Looks real to me, not faked? Really interesting when the helicopter came in and started circling around it, you get an idea of size. It not a small object. Don't mean it's a UFO from outer space, but cool to see things like this,are not common sights.

In ye olde times, (70's etc) they were more regular UFO sightings/ Alien Abductions/ Big foot etc, but a lot of the time, there was no recording, since whom has a camera and/or camcorder on them to record it.

But with the proliferation of smart phones in the past decade, one would think more of these events would get recorded, but this has not happened, it like the wee folk are camera shy.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

The new testing is done by scientists who are recognizable in their branches of science. [...]

Absolutely classic CS ... :rolleyes: :D

In ye olde times, (70's etc) they were more regular UFO sightings/ Alien Abductions/ Big foot etc, but a lot of the time, there was no recording, since whom has a camera and/or camcorder on them to record it.

But with the proliferation of smart phones in the past decade, one would think more of these events would get recorded, but this has not happened, it like the wee folk are camera shy.

The general belief is about 98 per cent of UFO sightings have an earthly origin. The last 2 per cent is the mystery. So only a handful of people have videoed or photographed an object that may not be from this earth?

The best cases involve the military, police and air pilots. Rendelham Forest UFO incident is the British Isles Roswell.
    A UFO incident over two nights, 30 soldiers involved including the deputy base commander of this Nato/Nuclear airforce base in the UK (1980). The soldiers saw a craft in the sky, lights, a small triangular craft landed in the forest. It was seen by radar and the watch tower. Colonel Halt the deputy commander, the second night of sightings, went out himself to investigate and recorded some of this stuff on tape real time as it was happening. There was a major cover up of this incident by the CIA and NSA for years. Documents have got released over the years and every bit of this event is real. The British ministry of defense even has files for this UFO incident. Margaret Thatcher told a Rendelham researcher a private conversation ‘You can’t tell the people’

This is Colonel tape recording from 1980 below, real time at Bentwaters air base, the men are in the forest investigating the strange lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So what are you doing to prepare yourself for the probing that you're expecting? Stocking up on ky?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

I say saw something identical to this whilst with my wife just outside Kilkenny city about 10 years ago...it hovered above a field and I was thinking its a weather baloon of sorts.
    So we're both looking at it and then it moves upwards diagonally at a speed we'd never witnessed.
    Then it goes back down again very fast and as we're both staring at it it just disappeared.

• Advertisement

So what are you doing to prepare yourself for the probing that you're expecting? Stocking up on ky?

You going to be the first on the list!

Advertisement