Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legit UFO caught on video?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

I say saw something identical to this whilst with my wife just outside Kilkenny city about 10 years ago...it hovered above a field and I was thinking its a weather baloon of sorts.
    So we're both looking at it and then it moves upwards diagonally at a speed we'd never witnessed.
    Then it goes back down again very fast and as we're both staring at it it just disappeared.

What you mean by disappeared?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

What you mean by disappeared?

I mean exactly what I said....as we were both looking at it it dissapeared...it was approx 75 yards away and about 80 feet high....estimated size approx 5 times bigger that a football

I mean exactly what I said....as we were both looking at it it dissapeared...it was approx 75 yards away and about 80 feet high....estimated size approx 5 times bigger that a football

Did it go sideways, or just up, into the sky? What color was it, was flashing doing anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

Did it go sideways, or just up, into the sky? What color was it, was flashing doing anything?

He told you: he claims it disappeared. It didn't "go sideways, or just up," or go in any direction. Disappear, v., "cease to be visible" ; synonym "vanish." :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

Academic wrote:
    He told you: he claims it disappeared. It didn't "go sideways, or just up," or go in any direction. Disappear, v., "cease to be visible" ; synonym "vanish."

In fact if you read back to my original post...it was stationary...then it went ip diagonally at crazy speed....then it went back near the original position....then disappeared....it was shiny and steel and round

• Advertisement

In fact if you read back to my original post...it was stationary...then it went ip diagonally at crazy speed....then it went back near the original position....then disappeared...[...]

I got all of that. My point was merely that you didn't claim that it "disappeared" in some direction. That's what CS doesn't get. :)

In fact if you read back to my original post...it was stationary...then it went ip diagonally at crazy speed....then it went back near the original position....then disappeared....it was shiny and steel and round

It just vanished into thin air?

It just vanished into thin air?

This is what he's been trying to tell you, kid. :rolleyes:

Academic wrote: »
    This is what he's been trying to tell you, kid. :rolleyes:

I asking him questions chill out. This made his sighting even more mysterious. UFO disappearing is high strangeness.

I asking him questions chill out. [sic]

But you're refusing to listen to his answer. Or, to put it into your unique idiolect, "You refusing him answers." :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

But you're refusing to listen to his answer. Or, to put it into your unique idiolect, "You refusing him answers." :rolleyes:

You don't believe in any of this so why you having this conversation?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

For the record I can be helpful in rounding up others for their
    underground sugar caves.

Are Am Eye wrote: »
    For the record I can be helpful in rounding up others for their
    underground sugar caves.

Some good Simpsons references in this thread. :)

You don't believe in any of this so why you having this conversation?

You’re the one who said you regretted starting the thread and invited a mod to close it. So the question is, why are you here? We all know the answer to that, of course.

You’re the one who said you regretted starting the thread and invited a mod to close it. So the question is, why are you here? We all know the answer to that, of course.

Why you still here you're a doubting Thomas.

Why you still here

Why do you dislike verbs so much? What did they ever do to you? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

You going to be the first on the list!

I can't wait to bow to our new overlords. They can't be any worse than our present ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

The bodies were discovered in Nazca Peru, at last time i checked this place is on Planet Earth. The mummy or body does not resemble a human being because the body has three fingers, threes toes and no ears that i can see? X rays reveal a rib cage and DNA has come back placing Maria as old as 1,800 years old. I don't know how reliable the DNA testing is and who has done it? The independent researcher i more interested in his findings, as he is doing a no bull**** report on this and having real legit scientists, people who you can't laugh at analyzing the DNA. One way or another 3 weeks to a month from now we going to solve this case.

They're human, and the 'legit' UFO in this video is sn advertising balloon, sorry, got to rush .....

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

It probably burst.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭brainfreeze

The bodies were discovered in Nazca Peru, at last time i checked this place is on Planet Earth. The mummy or body does not resemble a human being because the body has three fingers, threes toes and no ears that i can see? X rays reveal a rib cage and DNA has come back placing Maria as old as 1,800 years old. I don't know how reliable the DNA testing is and who has done it? The independent researcher i more interested in his findings, as he is doing a no bull**** report on this and having real legit scientists, people who you can't laugh at analyzing the DNA. One way or another 3 weeks to a month from now we going to solve this case.

Fingers and toes aside, aliens would look nothing like us.

Why on earth would a being that evolved on another planet, look like a species of great ape from the planet earth.

It wouldn't. It couldn't.

Look at even the intelligent creatures on earth: Birds, Dolphins and Humans (Apes). We look nothing like each other and we are at least related.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyMC8zNDcvb3JpZ2luYWwvYW5nbGVyZmlzaC5KUEc=

That guy is in our family tree and you expect an alien to look like a giant 3 fingered human? It's utter implausible nonsense, and our science fiction only has aliens looking like us, because they are acted by us.

• Advertisement

LordSutch wrote: »
    They're human, and the 'legit' UFO in this video is sn advertising balloon, sorry, got to rush .....

Did i say it could not be any of those things in this thread?

Remember when people on here thought Maria was made of plaster! Well analysis has come back the white substance on Maria is Diatomaceous earth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth
    http://www.healthline.com/nutrition/what-is-diatomaceous-earth#section1

This Photo here seems to show fingerprints under the skin of Maria. This would be difficult to fake.Maria seems to be decaying, least the white powder is removing itself from the body!

Fingers and toes aside, aliens would look nothing like us.

Why on earth would a being that evolved on another planet, look like a species of great ape from the planet earth.

It wouldn't. It couldn't.

Look at even the intelligent creatures on earth: Birds, Dolphins and Humans (Apes). We look nothing like each other and we are at least related.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyMC8zNDcvb3JpZ2luYWwvYW5nbGVyZmlzaC5KUEc=

That guy is in our family tree and you expect an alien to look like a giant 3 fingered human? It's utter implausible nonsense, and our science fiction only has aliens looking like us, because they are acted by us.

Only Jaime Maussan said it was a extraterrestrial being.

The body does not appear to be human, this is true ( can see this for yourself) However the evidence is still being collected and analysed to find out if this body was mutilated to appear different or is the body an unknown, undiscovered, till now humanoid? Or is it a a hoax, but this is looking unlikely the body is a fake mockup?

There is no evidence this is an alien from another world, universe or dimension nothing at all collaborates this believe. We are looking at a strange looking corpse, that is alleged to have got taken from an underground Tomb somewhere in the Nazca region?

I will agree there will be aliens, if they exist, who will look nothing like us, but if they are space travelling aliens , they likely have hands to build an object and have feet to get around.

LordSutch wrote: »
    Did i say it could not be any of those things in this thread?

Remember when people on here thought Maria was made of plaster! Well analysis has come back the white substance on Maria is Diatomaceous earth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth
    http://www.healthline.com/nutrition/what-is-diatomaceous-earth#section1

This Photo here seems to show fingerprints under the skin of Maria. This would be difficult to fake.Maria seems to be decaying, least the white powder is removing itself from the body!

Classic. Pure comedy gold, albeit unintentional. :D

Classic. Pure comedy gold, albeit unintentional. :D

What comedy about this?

Originally you said this.

Your analyse was crappy. Tests have have come back and we know the white substance is not plaster or paper mache. It's a substance that can cover a body over time.

I quote
    "The process and mining of diatomite is a process that is requires precision and delicacy. It requires extensive facilities as well as top-quality equipment to help reduce the amount of material. To help reduce costs, the diatomite material is often mined in an open pit as well as surface mines. However, some processes use specific extraction methods used underground for diatomaceous extract.

I can't wait to bow to our new overlords. They can't be any worse than our present ones.

We can agree on this!

What comedy about this?

Originally you said this.

Your analyse was crappy. Tests have have come back and we know the white substance is not plaster or paper mache. It's a substance that can cover a body over time.

I quote
    "The process and mining of diatomite is a process that is requires precision and delicacy. It requires extensive facilities as well as top-quality equipment to help reduce the amount of material. To help reduce costs, the diatomite material is often mined in an open pit as well as surface mines. However, some processes use specific extraction methods used underground for diatomaceous extract.

Stop lying. I never said any such thing. I don't know who you think you are quoting here, but you know perfectly well it wasn't me. You've got enough problems, kid, without adding this level of dishonesty to the mix.

Stop lying. I never said any such thing. I don't know who you think you are quoting here, but you know perfectly well it wasn't me. You've got enough problems, kid, without adding this level of dishonesty to the mix.

Is there another Academic posting on after hours?

Is there another Academic posting on after hours?

Nope. Give us post number, kid. You can't, can you?

Again, you know I never said that. Are you really losing the plot?:P

Nope. Give us post number, kid. You can't, can you?

Again, you know I never said that. Are you really losing the plot?:P

So the post saying the mummy was made of paper mache is not you?

• Advertisement

So the post saying the mummy was made of paper mache is not you?

So you're changing the subject to avoid the fact that you've been falsely attributing that fabricated quote to me, huh. Jesus wept.

Advertisement