Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-vaxxers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Igotadose wrote: »
    And, a companion question for Graces7: What immunizations have you been eligible for that you have decided not to acquire. If, for instance, you had measles or mumps or rubella, it's easy to turn down the MMR than if you haven't had one of them.

I think your main issue is with the HPV vaccine, since it goes against your religious beliefs that women should have a sex life the Church doesn't control, and immunizing themselves against a fatal STD would just promote "promiscuity" or some other RCC-defined term. amiright?

(FWIW, Graces7 seagulls into this thread once in awhile then flaps away.)

When and if you speak with any courtesy and respect, you might get a reply.

Same for others replying.
    You actually do your !cause! so much harm. Thankfully you have no power, .

NB I am not Catholic.

Bye .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Its great for you that has such faith and belief in the medical field,but life is all about experience and you just happened to have a positive experience so far,and good luck with it.

But for some through experience they realize the medical field is an industry and nothing else then it is going to affect your viewpoint on Vaccinations for your children.

Again threads like this and the aggressive stance towards anti vaxxers is just by useful idiots for the medical field,because rightly or wrongly anti vaxxers care and whether misinformed or not should be engaged with.

But no,shut down all discussions,these people who actually care about doing the right thing for the their children should be shut down and ostracized,kick them out of the country yeah.

How people who genuinely have concern for their childrens welfare have become evil shows the way things work nowadays,whereas murderers and beheaders should be worshipped,hell why doesn't the state go and make tv shows paying homage to these great people,Love Hate anyone,kid that got beheaded took some tips from that show,but them anti vaxxers need to go.

Bravo! You are so right. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

You are the one who descended into personal insults therefore you lose the argument and prove you are unwilling to face reasonable debate on it,you just want to shut it down with insults that is your own weakness on this point.

That shipped has sailed, I'm afraid.
    But i personally would rather live beside a lot of anti vaxxers who at least seem to have some interest in their children,generally they will be more productive members of society than a lot of Love Hate groupies who vax their children.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,849 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Graces7 wrote: »
    Bravo! You are so right. Thank you!

Of course you're totally isolated from the consequences when they're wrong on that crappy rock of yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

You called us "useful idiots".

Ivory towers? Seriously? Are you just going to parrot these meaningless words at anyone who disagrees with you?

And as far as life experience goes, all you've done is paste the usual anti-vaxxer soundbites and the react hysterically when challenged.

I have no interest in researching your argument for you.

Well obviously you have been somewhat living in a bubble to trust the government like you do or you have been walking around with your eyes closed for a long time.

You don't need to research it for me,you should research it for yourself because you are woefully misinformed about life,one day you will figure it out but let me tell you governments care about profit nothing else matters profit and power thats it.

All our social problems are not human nature,its contrived by wealthy people to stay wealthy and in power,you are obviously profiting maybe getting some crumbs from the elites table and you are happy to shill for them for your crumbs,you even make yourself believe it,you have to do that to justify you own existence within a corrupt system so its a pointless argument,we just have to agree to disagree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Well obviously you have been somewhat living in a bubble to trust the government like you do or you have been walking around with your eyes closed for a long time.

You don't need to research it for me,you should research it for yourself because you are woefully misinformed about life,one day you will figure it out but let me tell you governments care about profit nothing else matters profit and power thats it.

All our social problems are not human nature,its contrived by wealthy people to stay wealthy and in power,you are obviously profiting maybe getting some crumbs from the elites table and you are happy to shill for them for your crumbs,you even make yourself believe it,you have to do that to justify you own existence within a corrupt system so its a pointless argument,we just have to agree to disagree.

It's like reading a G O'D or Rowan Croft facebook post :pac:

It's like reading a G O'D or Rowan Croft facebook post :pac:

Don't know who they are man i live in the real world not the internet,you should try it sometime,there is so much to be learned in real life,i hope someday you decide to enter it,you might one day find true happiness.

Don't know who they are man i live in the real world not the internet,you should try it sometime,there is so much to be learned in real life,i hope someday you decide to enter it,you might one day find true happiness.

Of course you don't DUUUUUUUUDE ;)

I'm probably twice your age and trust me I have more life experience of the real world than you could ever imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,065 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Or, doing actual medical research as the poster you're trying to impugn does. Have you got any qualifications in that field?

But, you're wrong about vaccines. There's no disagreement - you've not posted anything factual.

Question for you, if you state you'd feel better living near anti-vaxxers - would you feel the same if you hadn't vaccinated your children?

Of course you don't DUUUUUUUUDE ;)

I'm probably twice your age and trust me I have more life experience of the real world than you could ever imagine.

You're good if your twice my age, the thing is i know by your posts,you still haven't had enough of the right life experience to learn,its one of them things when you know you know,you don't know yet.Some people know not many,with great suffering comes great knowledge you just didn't suffer enough,and good for you.

• Advertisement

You're good if your twice my age, the thing is i know by your posts,you still haven't had enough of the right life experience to learn,its one of them things when you know you know,you don't know yet.Some people know not many,with great suffering comes great knowledge you just didn't suffer enough,and good for you.

Really? Oh please wise sage please inform me of the the rich life experiences that I have missed out on. :pac:

Or, doing actual medical research as the poster you're trying to impugn does. Have you got any qualifications in that field?

But, you're wrong about vaccines. There's no disagreement - you've not posted anything factual.

Question for you, if you state you'd feel better living near anti-vaxxers - would you feel the same if you hadn't vaccinated your children?

Again people looking for proofs and facts and qualifications,my qualifications are experience,and again if you read my posts i nowhere said vaccinations where the cause of anything,i didn't even say they are necessarily a bad thing i simply pointed out the logic in peoples concerns.

Governments don't care if they drop bombs on Iraq and kill a few million,they don't care how many people are homeless they don't care how bad crime is as long as its poor people on other poor people,so why when there is so much profit for pharma is it such a leap to believe its about money since governments never cared about poor people before,but they are so militant on these vaccinations.Look at all the useful idiots in these threads making extreme threats like deportation.

But yet nothing about deporting gangsters who behead people or paedophiles its pure madness and is enough to make one question if theres an agenda,which has been mainly my point,i made no points on autism or whether they are right or wrong simply pointing out the logic in an anti vaxxer.But someone who is doing well in life and has money will not see the unscrupulousness of governments and tend to buy the narratives that they care.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,589 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Again people looking for proofs and facts and qualifications,my qualifications are experience,and again if you read my posts i nowhere said vaccinations where the cause of anything,i didn't even say they are necessarily a bad thing i simply pointed out the logic in peoples concerns.

Governments don't care if they drop bombs on Iraq and kill a few million,they don't care how many people are homeless they don't care how bad crime is as long as its poor people on other poor people,so why when there is so much profit for pharma is it such a leap to believe its about money since governments never cared about poor people before,but they are so militant on these vaccinations.Look at all the useful idiots in these threads making extreme threats like deportation.

But yet nothing about deporting gangsters who behead people or paedophiles its pure madness and is enough to make one question if theres an agenda,which has been mainly my point,i made no points on autism or whether they are right or wrong simply pointing out the logic in an anti vaxxer.But someone who is doing well in life and has money will not see the unscrupulousness of governments and tend to buy the narratives that they care.

The thread is about anti-vaxxers. It's clearly indicated by the title. There are plenty of threads about the things you've mentioned.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Really? Oh please wise sage please inform me of the the rich life experiences that I have missed out on. :pac:

Its too late now man,if your twice my age you need to put things right with everyone,you should log off here and put your affairs in order.

The thread is about anti-vaxxers. It's clearly indicated by the title. There are plenty of threads about the things you've mentioned.

Haha my whole point is about the logic of anti vaxxers,its the exact subject matter,if you can't beat it shut it down huh,well at least you admitted defeat first.
    Take it easy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,589 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Haha my whole point is about the logic of anti vaxxers,its the exact subject matter,if you can't beat it shut it down huh,well at least you admitted defeat first.
    Take it easy.

This makes no sense. Is there a point here or am I too short on life experience to understand what you're getting at?

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 40,228 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Take it easy.

what is there to beat? none of the antivaxxers have presented evidence to support their position. and i mean actual evidence not a video on YT.

Its too late now man,if your twice my age you need to put things right with everyone,you should log off here and put your affairs in order.

Nah am good dude, this is a pastime for me wether it's while I'm in work or (as now) sitting outside a coffee shop in beautiful weather enjoying a nice strong coffee and some chocolate cake.

It's people like your good self with crazy notions about who I am that bring a wry smile to my face :)

Nah am good dude, this is a pastime for me wether it's while I'm in work or (as now) sitting outside a coffee shop in beautiful weather enjoying a nice strong coffee and some chocolate cake.

It's people like your good self with crazy notions about who I am that bring a wry smile to my face :)

You also claimed to know who i am,but you are on an anti vaxx thread defending a corrupt system.

If you are as close to meeting your maker as you should be,you need open your eyes before they close permanently but if you are getting your chocolate cake from the masters table in this corrupt system you are gonna argue to the death to justify yourself so these whole debates are pretty pointless.

Wealthy people will argue to the end to justify themselves rather than face that they are part of a corrupt system that is for profit and nothing else and is destroying countless lives right here in front of us,enjoy your cake though.

Wealthy people will argue to the end to justify themselves rather than face that they are part of a corrupt system that is for profit and nothing else and is destroying countless lives right here in front of us,enjoy your cake though.

Do you actually have anything to say about vaccination other than you had your own kids vaccinated? And, as for the countless lives destroyed, do you mean vaccines, or by government? As was mentioned above, feel free to debate governments destroying countless lives on the politics threads, this isn't one. Thanks.

• Advertisement

You also claimed to know who i am,but you are on an anti vaxx thread defending a corrupt system.

If you are as close to meeting your maker as you should be,you need open your eyes before they close permanently but if you are getting your chocolate cake from the masters table in this corrupt system you are gonna argue to the death to justify yourself so these whole debates are pretty pointless.

You haven't contributed any evidence for your claims whatsoever on any count. You can pretend to be the working class hero against big business all you want but it's a shtick that's been done to death at this stage.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

If they only affected themselves then i would agree with you. But they dont. they also affect immunocompromised people who are not able to get vaccines.

This is a very important point. Belittling vaccination because somebody is immunocompromised is just looking for a stance that doesn't hold water. Immunocompromised people should be championing vaccination, so the very diseases so dangerous to them can be suppressed to such an extent as to greatly reduce the probably of the immunocompromised portion of the population contracting them - and, let's face it, they are a tiny minority.

Do you actually have anything to say about vaccination other than you had your own kids vaccinated? And, as for the countless lives destroyed, do you mean vaccines, or by government? As was mentioned above, feel free to debate governments destroying countless lives on the politics threads, this isn't one. Thanks.

The points are inextricably linked,how is a thinking person meant to believe the government who willfully lets so many lives be destroyed actually has any interest in the welfare of their children,studies are all done by the same system for gods sake.

The points are inextricably linked,how is a thinking person meant to believe the government who willfully lets so many lives be destroyed actually has any interest in the welfare of their children,studies are all done by the same system for gods sake.

Seems like you should be bringing your assertions to the Conspiracy Theories forum.

You haven't contributed any evidence for your claims whatsoever on any count. You can pretend to be the working class hero against big business all you want but it's a shtick that's been done to death at this stage.

The evidence is within all our minds if you just switch off for a while and look around you,nobody does that,which is why your mind is so clouded looking for flawed studies to answer every question in life.

Never said I know who you are, care to show evidence for this "corrupt system"?

Fit and healthy here chief, dunno why you seem to think I'm on my last legs :confused:

Another G O'D/Rowanesque post.

Seems like you should be bringing your assertions to the Conspiracy Theories forum.

The usual one huh tin foil hat will be the next one huh,yeah for sure the homelessness is a conspiracy,the state paying homage to gangsters and handing power to criminals,sitting them down for talks to end a feud,isn't really happening.

What better way to tell them their choice in life is correct than sit them down and make them feel important.

Again this is relevant because a thinking person can see when the government wants ala the banks want someone caught(think Quinn kidnapping) they absolutely can round them up like they can these gangsters but they choose not to,because crime is used to subjugate the populace.

Homelessness is used to keep working people in ****ty hours,every stepped on person needs to see someone worse off than them to cope,psychology is the basis for our system when you understand psychology well enough you will realize the whole system is based on this psychology to subjugate the people,hence distrust for the medical system since the proofs are there that the governments are only interested in money and power.

So why would they have so little interest in the welfare of homeless people/the bombed people along with the many other maligned people in our society,but on the other hand they oh so care about our little babies welfare.

The doctors in Dublin are giving beta blockers and anti puberty medications to children for gods sake and you people blindly trust this same profession,i bet you some of the same people here defending the vaccinations were posting horror on some of the threads about the beta blockers and what not to children,there is sickness in the medical profession on this issue so why is it a leap to distrust any of their studies on vaccinations since its the same profession.

Never said I know who you are, care to show evidence for this "corrupt system"?

Fit and healthy here chief, dunno why you seem to think I'm on my last legs :confused:

Another G O'D/Rowanesque post.

If you're twice my age you are definitely on your last legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,228 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

We dont believe the government. we believe the science.

• Advertisement

We dont believe the government. we believe the science.

So you support anti puberty meds. to children as well yea? you believe the science right.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement