Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man and woman shot dead, two others injured in Dublin gangland shooting

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 24 Missdoodle

"bottler" had discovered a tracker on his car afew days previously to the innocent double murder.

Help me out if anyone can,

Killers see "bottler" take child out of the car, they move in, "bottler" twigs his life is in danger throws the child to the sitting room, and bolts out the back door saying "they missed me"

Killer with machine gun opens fire on the Audi Clint is killed, machine gun nut opens fire on the house and calmly reloads with at least 15 rounds into the house.

Any one know what type of hand and machine gun?

Bottler has been seen lately with members of the hutch gang, the cartel killed his brother, the cache of guns found belong to the cartel, it fits them like a glove, as given the order for the killings

I posted information which was wrong, below is the right information

30-year-old Clinton Shannon
    Mother of six Antoinette Corbally

A machine gun and hand gun found too in the Opel from my information.
    A silver Opel Zafira 08 LS 3101
    A black Volkswagen GTI Golf 06 LH 3466

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Anything to do with the recent shootings I wonder?

Houses evacuated after suspect device thrown at North Dublin home

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Missdoodle wrote: »
    "bottler" had discovered a tracker on his car afew days previously to the innocent double murder.

Help me out if anyone can,

Killers see "bottler" take child out of the car, they move in, "bottler" twigs his life is in danger throws the child to the sitting room, and bolts out the back door saying "they missed me"

Killer with machine gun opens fire on the Audi Clint is killed, machine gun nut opens fire on the house and calmly reloads with at least 15 rounds into the house.

Any one know what type of hand and machine gun?

Bottler has been seen lately with members of the hutch gang, the cartel killed his brother, the cache of guns found belong to the cartel, it fits them like a glove, as given the order for the killings

I posted information which was wrong, below is the right information

30-year-old Clinton Shannon
    Mother of six Antoinette Corbally

A machine gun and hand gun found too in the Opel from my information.
    A silver Opel Zafira 08 LS 3101
    A black Volkswagen GTI Golf 06 LH 3466

Not a machine-gun.

Possibly a sub-machine gun or an automatic pistol with a large magazine capacity.

• Site Banned Posts: 24 Missdoodle

MysticMonk wrote: »
    Not a machine-gun.

Possibly a sub-machine gun or an automatic pistol with a large magazine capacity.

I agree,I've checked and asked but no one knows type and I'm no gun expert, gardai are keeping type used, out of public domain..

Missdoodle wrote: »
    I agree,I've checked and asked but no one knows type and I'm no gun expert, gardai are keeping type used, out of public domain..

I don't know why it matters to the public what sort of weapon was used but my own feeling is that it was a 9mm pistol with a large magazine capacity...Glock 19 can take a magazine holding up to 30 rounds which gives it a similar capacity to a submachine gun but with much greater accuracy.

Thugs like the Glock range due to their reliability,magazine capacity,compactness and ease of use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I don't know why it matters to the public what sort of weapon was used but my own feeling is that it was a 9mm pistol with a large magazine capacity...Glock 19 can take a magazine holding up to 30 rounds which gives it a similar capacity to a submachine gun but with much greater accuracy.

Thugs like the Glock range due to their reliability,magazine capacity,compactness and ease of use.

There were two weapons used.

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    There were two weapons used.

Well one was probably a Glock...is that okay?

Well one was probably a Glock...is that okay?

The other one was 'probably' a MAC-11 then...

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    The other one was 'probably' a MAC-11 then...

What makes you say that?

Have dublin crims started using them in hits now?

Would like to see a source for that..

What makes you say that?

Have dublin crims started using them in hits now?

Would like to see a source for that..

Same source as your Glock theory.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

In fairness most journalists wouldn't recognise a glock to save their lives. They certainly couldnt tell a glock 19 apart from a 17 or a 20 or any other variant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

A stopped glock still tells the correct time twice in a day.

In fairness most journalists wouldn't recognise a glock to save their lives. They certainly couldnt tell a glock 19 apart from a 17 or a 20 or any other variant.

Maybe not but they're a reliable and popular pistol,manufactured in europe and as such are easier to import than american weapons. They also have a certain amount of cache amongst criminals due to their sleek and modern appearance as well as everything else.

Advertisement