Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right-wing vs. Left-wing Clashes [MOD NOTE POST #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭The Legend Of Kira

The debate should the statue stay or should it taken down etc, instead of protests over some old statue, would it not be easier if  it were to a local referendum/public vote in the city/town aka direct democracy & leave voters decide in the privacy of the ballot box if they want to keep the statue or not ? just a thought .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Open borders advocates are maniacs. If we dont face these lunatics down we might as well hand the place over to the fascists today.

Okay, now just find enough of them to actually constitute a viable problem, or else maybe join the centre in trying to figure out whether current immigration law is appropriate and what is the best way to deal with one of the largest humanitarian crises in history.

The whole open borders advocacy is an absolute red herring. I have seen plenty of people rail against the myth, I have not seen one poster advocate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Samaris wrote: »
    Okay, now just find enough of them to actually constitute a viable problem, or else maybe join the centre in trying to figure out whether current immigration law is appropriate and what is the best way to deal with one of the largest humanitarian crises in history.

The whole open borders advocacy is an absolute red herring. I have seen plenty of people rail against the myth, I have not seen one poster advocate it.

What's this largest humanitarian crisis in history?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭testaccount123

Samaris wrote: »
    Okay, now just find enough of them to actually constitute a viable problem

Peter Sutherland and Angela Merkel have done enough damage between them and thats only two. A million plus per year, mainly uneducated young men, flooding into Europe. What a disaster.
    join the centre in trying to figure out whether current immigration law is appropriate and what is the best way to deal with one of the largest humanitarian crises in history.

"Join the centre", you're having a laugh. I oppose mass unchecked illegal migration into the EU but support all other migration. Who represents my view?

Its not up to Europe to deal with this years humanitarian crisis in the middle-east. You go on like we are some mother-superior who needs to shepard the "lesser races". The whole thing smacks of some odd racial superiority complex.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Peter Sutherland and Angela Merkel have done enough damage between them and thats only two. A million plus per year, mainly uneducated young men, flooding into Europe. What a disaster.

"Join the centre", you're having a laugh. I oppose mass unchecked illegal migration into the EU but support all other migration. Who represents my view?

Its not up to Europe to deal with this years humanitarian crisis in the middle-east. You go on like we are some mother-superior who needs to shepard the "lesser races". The whole thing smacks of some odd racial superiority complex.

Its a good thing religious fundamentalist irish people never emigrated anywhere in large volumes. Those places would probably be smouldering heaps today if they had

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭testaccount123

Akrasia wrote: »
    Its a good thing religious fundamentalist irish people never emigrated anywhere in large volumes. Those places would probably be smouldering heaps today if they had

whatabout whatabout whatabout

And Irish catholic emigrants did plenty of damage, go look up the abuse scandals in Canada. Its almost like fundamentalist authoritarian religions are a bad thing.

Everyone picks their one side and assumes they are oh so virtuous. So depressing. The right have always been bell-ends but now we've the left championing the 'worst-religion-in-the-world' (tm) and deploying their own 'I-cant-believe-its-not-fascism' jackbooted thugs on the streets just in case the other crowd get too far ahead in the scumbag stakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭Enzokk

The outcome of the civil war was emancipation (even though that was not the aim of the union at the start of the war but that's another debate).

If you are going to rename the park from one side of the civil war to that of the other (in this case the outcome of the other) then it's going to be seen by one side as an attack on their heritage.

A neutral name would have made more sense.

I think going for a name like Emancipation Park instead of Oak Park would be a good thing. The reason I think there is so much simmering hate is because the US hasn't really faced up to their history, and changing names to neutral ones from names like Lee Park just hides the issue further.

If the US decides that it wants to be a slave owning country again then they can bring back these statues and Confederate symbols. Seeing as they do not believe this I think it is right to face up to the past. If that is by having people walk past parks that associate the past or statues of slaves in chains, as there is memorials here in Ireland about the famine, then so be it. Until they don't have a honest conversation about their past I don't think they can truly move on to the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

The debate should the statue stay or should it taken down etc, instead of protests over some old statue, would it not be easier if  it were to a local referendum/public vote in the city/town aka direct democracy & leave voters decide in the privacy of the ballot box if they want to keep the statue or not ? just a thought .

The pretence this was ever about a statue is laughable. Look at all the imagery from the "rally", link me to any posters about THE STATUE? I've looked, I can't find any. I can find lots of swastikas, nazi imagery and posters but nothing about the statue. Maybe there was the odd poster but I didn't see it.

Some thoughts:

1. If this was an Islamic attack, there'd be a thread in After Hours about. 3 dead including the helicopter crash, 35 injured.

2. If the thread was in After Hours, we'd have the usual right-wing posters arguing for deportations. Sane people would counter-argue that the perpetrators were actual citizens, therefore can't be deported. The right-wing posters would then say who cares deport them *anywhere*.

3. We'd have the usual immigration guff about "letting people into the country" and Sharia Law.

4. This was never about peaceful right to assembly. Large numbers arrived to this rally armed with weapons.

5. Let's deport all white supremacists, even Irish ones. Who cares where. Anywhere will do. Let's restrict immigration from countries where right-wing ideology and neo-nazi groups are prevalent.

Oh wait, that'd be absolute nonsense.

My favourite tv show is The Wire. My favourite quote is from Bunk Moreland when he says:

"It makes me sick motherfcuker how far we done fell".

That's how I feel reading this thread, how I feel about the events of the last few days and how I feel about the growing, vocal minority of bigots in this country.

The pretence this was ever about a statue is laughable. Look at all the imagery from the "rally", link me to any posters about THE STATUE? I've looked, I can't find any. I can find lots of swastikas, nazi imagery and posters but nothing about the statue. Maybe there was the odd poster but I didn't see it.

Some thoughts:

1. If this was an Islamic attack, there'd be a thread in After Hours about. 3 dead including the helicopter crash, 35 injured.

2. If the thread was in After Hours, we'd have the usual right-wing posters arguing for deportations. Sane people would counter-argue that the perpetrators were actual citizens, therefore can't be deported. The right-wing posters would then say who cares deport them *anywhere*.

3. We'd have the usual immigration guff about "letting people into the country" and Sharia Law.

4. This was never about peaceful right to assembly. Large numbers arrived to this rally armed with weapons.

5. Let's deport all white supremacists, even Irish ones. Who cares where. Anywhere will do. Let's restrict immigration from countries where right-wing ideology and neo-nazi groups are prevalent.

Oh wait, that'd be absolute nonsense.

My favourite tv show is The Wire. My favourite quote is from Bunk Moreland when he says:

"It makes me sick motherfcuker how far we done fell".

That's how I feel reading this thread, how I feel about the events of the last few days and how I feel about the growing, vocal minority of bigots in this country.

Large numbers arrived to this rally armed with weapons. "
    When Antifa + communists turn up armed with weapons + in some cases with guns in the past  also too to violently oppose people they disagree with, then its [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]inevitable some people on the other side may turn up with weapons too if they feel they re gonna come under attack from masked thugs to defend themselves, if political violence wasn,t normalised over the past year would those people of still turned up with weapons yesterday ?[/font]

[font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/06/antifa-terrorists-armed-explosives-projectiles-arrested-portland-oregon-attempting-attack-trump-rally/[/font]
    [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]425130.jpg[/font]
    [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]425129.jpg[/font]

When Antifa + communists turn up armed with weapons + in some cases with guns in the past  also too to violently oppose people they disagree with, then its [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]inevitable some people on the other side may turn up with weapons too if they feel they re gonna come under attack from masked thugs to defend themselves, if political violence wasn,t normalised over the past year would those people of still turned up with weapons yesterday ?[/font]

You're actually incredible.

Me: It wasn't a peaceful assembly because a lot of people were armed.

You: But, But, But whatabout the "antifa"...

Me: It wasn't about a statue, there was no posters about a statue and plenty of nazi posters and imagery.

You: *Crickets*.

• Advertisement

You're actually incredible.

You: But, But, But whatabout the "antifa"...

Me: It wasn't about a statue, there was no posters about a statue and plenty of nazi posters and imagery.

You: *Crickets*.
    What I find actually incredible is when it comes to political extremists is some people only want to talk about political extremists on the right, but ignore & fail to acknowledge political extremists on the left , my point stands when left wing extremists turn up armed with weapons to violently attack people , those they plan to attack may turn up with weapons too also.

I note there is planned " free speech rally " in Boston next week .
    425131.jpg

There is already some people loosely thrown out around labels & calling for political violence next week, these are dark days indeed when its normalised to call for violent opposition to someone expressing an alternative political view .
    425132.png
    425133.png

What I find actually incredible is when it comes to political extremists is some people only want to talk about political extremists on the right, but ignore & fail to acknowledge political extremists on the left , my point stands when left wing extremists turn up armed with weapons to violently attack people , those they plan to attack may turn up with weapons too also.

My point stands you're an expert in whataboutery and victim-blaming as demonstrated from this twitter post you made:

I should of phrased it a better way I will admit, what I said in another post yesterday arguing my point in a better way .

what some people are trying to say normalisation of political violence is stupid & leads down a dangerous path in the longer term, in the last year political violence against Trump supporters has being normalised people have physically attacked for supporting Trump/wearing Trump t shirts/ physically attacked  for wanting to go hear pro trump speaker at their local college/local uni/ pro Trump speakers have being targeted with violence + riots in the streets to prevent their speaking engagement going ahead.
    Everytime there is a pro Trump rally or a pro Trump speaker at a public speaking event there is a call by Antifa groups on social media for " Direct Action against it " which is a code for political violence  against people you disagree with, " anyone who calls for political violence or anyone who takes part in political violence has helped + played his/her part in the normalisation of political violence " , those who oppose Trump have two options open to them ( 1 ) continue on this current path of normalised political violence which leads to dangerous consequences or ( 2 ) engage Trump supporters in open public rational debate , I think we all know which of the two is the safer more reasonable option in the longer term . "  

When political violence is normalised even African Americans who support Trump are weary about violent opposition  because of their political views.

425134.png

I should of phrased it a better way I will admit, what I said in another post yesterday arguing my point in a better way .

Nah after reading your timeline I see you phrased it just how you meant it.

Absolutely chock full of retweeting racists, white supremacists, bigots, white nationalists, anti-Islamists, conspiracy theorists, believing in some massive George Soros led conspiracy, Deep State-ism, anti-Clinton-ism while maintaining "i'm personally none of the above".

I don't understand the subversive nature of what people like you do. You create multiple facebook accounts all devoted to Japanese anime to hide behind anonymity so you can post questions to real people, TD's and the like, on facebook.

You expect them to give you transparency while you hide behind some cloak of perceived anonymity. You retweet racists and bigots and hide behind disclaimers.

You are part of the problem that led to that poor girl dying. Yeah, you. See, the thing is I guarantee your hate-filled twitter timeline would look very different without the cloak of anonymity. I guarantee if your employer (if you have one) saw your twitter timeline you'd be fired, if not I guarantee nobody sane in this country would employ you.

I suppose I'm getting a yellow card for this post but if even 1% of it gets through to you, it'll be worthwhile.

For the record, I'm anonymous on this forum (just like you) and on twitter. The difference is I'm not retweeting white nationalists, white supremacists, white power barbies, neo-nazi's, anti-islamists and hateful bigots. You are.

If it were up to me alone people would lose their right to anonymity for posting half of the sickening stuff you're a fan of.

ps. do yourself a favour and read this twitter thread.

https://twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/896326301832925184

Nah after reading your timeline I see you phrased it just how you meant it.

Absolutely chock full of retweeting racists, white supremacists, bigots, white nationalists, anti-Islamists, conspiracy theorists, believing in some massive George Soros led conspiracy, Deep State-ism, anti-Clinton-ism while maintaining "i'm personally none of the above".

I don't understand the subversive nature of what people like you do. You create multiple facebook accounts all devoted to Japanese anime to hide behind anonymity so you can post questions to real people, TD's and the like, on facebook.

You expect them to give you transparency while you hide behind some cloak of perceived anonymity. You retweet racists and bigots and hide behind disclaimers.

You are part of the problem that led to that poor girl dying. Yeah, you. See, the thing is I guarantee your hate-filled twitter timeline would look very different without the cloak of anonymity. I guarantee if your employer (if you have one) saw your twitter timeline you'd be fired, if not I guarantee nobody sane in this country would employ you.

I suppose I'm getting a yellow card for this post but if even 1% of it gets through to you, it'll be worthwhile.

For the record, I'm anonymous on this forum (just like you) and on twitter. The difference is I'm not retweeting white nationalists, white supremacists, white power barbies, neo-nazi's, anti-islamists and hateful bigots. You are.

If it were up to me alone people would lose their right to anonymity for posting half of the sickening stuff you're a fan of.
    A general rule on twitter is retweets Don't nessarily mean agreement , which people that you claim are " racist " etc that i retweeted ? As for " multiple Facebook accounts " i have 1 Facebook account ' in the past someone confused me with a guy who likes anime + politically active , it happens people confuse others online with someone else.

A general rule on twitter is retweets Don't nessarily mean agreement , which people that you claim are " racist " etc that i retweeted ? As for " multiple Facebook accounts " i have 1 Facebook account ' in the past someone confused me with a guy who likes anime + politically active , it happens people confuse others online with someone else.

Nah. You confused me for a fool.

If you're gonna lie to an insomniac with not much of a life himself and too much time on their hands overnight, just know that the insomniac will catch you out. You've posted screenshots to that twitter timeline of you posting politically on facebook under multiple separate accounts associated with Japanese anime, Paul Kihn, Kira, Light Yagimi etc etc

Listen, if I'm getting banned from Politics I'm trying to do it for a good reason. I'm not trying to shame you or embarrass you and I certainly doubt I can change your mind on your hate-filled opinions. You're perfectly entitled to believe in white supremacy it's a free country.

But ask yourself one question - would you post all you post if you weren't anonymous? If the answer is truly "yes I would" then fine, good luck to you. If the answer is "no, I wouldn't because I'd face serious repercussions at home/work/college" then maybe step back and consider not doing it.

HEATHER HEYER.

That's her name.

She died protesting people like you. She died protesting against hate, against division, against bigotry, against racism, against xenophobia, against the idea that we aren't all just fcuking people on this earth for a limited time and can't we all just fcuking get along as equals.

Nobody is born with these views that whites are the best, immigrants are bad, one religion is worse than another (or better). Hate is taught and learned. If she died for anything it was for that message. Incidentally, for the record, I had so much time on my hands that I counted 7 people you have retweeted in the past 12 months who were physically at that rally spreading their nazi hate.

Take a long look in the mirror.

Nah. You confused me for a fool.

If you're gonna lie to an insomniac with not much of a life himself and too much time on their hands overnight, just know that the insomniac will catch you out.

You've posted screenshots to that twitter timeline of you posting politically on facebook under multiple separate accounts associated with Japanese anime, Paul Kihn, Kira, Light Yagimi etc etc

Listen, if I'm getting banned from Politics I'm trying to do it for a good reason. I'm not trying to shame you or embarrass you and I certainly doubt I can change your mind on your hate-filled opinions. You're perfectly entitled to believe in white supremacy it's a free country.

But ask yourself one question - would you post all you post if you weren't anonymous? If the answer is truly "yes I would" then fine, good luck to you. If the answer is "no, I wouldn't because I'd face serious repercussions at home/work/college" then maybe step back and consider not doing it.

HEATHER HEYER.

That's her name.

Heather Heyer. She died protesting people like you. She died protesting against hate, against division, against bigotry, against racism, against xenophobia, against the idea that we aren't all just fcuking people on this earth for a limited time and can't we all just fcuking get along as equals.

Nobody is born with these views that whites are the best, immigrants are bad, one religion is worse than another (or better). Hate is taught and learned.

If she died for anything it was for that message. Incidentally, for the record, I had so much time on my hands that I counted 7 people you have retweeted in the past 12 months who were physically at that rally spreading their nazi hate.

Take a long look in the mirror.

As i said before " antifa + kkk i equally detest both " white supremacy is bs ' as i asked you " what people you claim are racist that i retweeted "? As Facebook changed their settings regarding names etc i changed name on account but still have 1 current profile, " immigrants are bad " you purposely conflate support for controlled immigration with dislike of people .

As i said before " antifa + kkk i equally detest both " white supremacy is bs ' as i asked you " what people you claim are racist that i retweeted "? As Facebook changed their settings regarding names etc i changed name on account but still have 1 current profile, " immigrants are bad " you purposely conflate support for controlled immigration with dislike of people .

"White supremacy is BS"

You retweet on a daily basis and have retweeted the following:

Tim Treadstone (Baked Alaska) - white supremacist
    Brittany Pettibone - https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brittany_Pettibone - white supremacist
    Richard Spencer - neo-nazi/scumbag
    Jared Taylor - White supremacist/dirtbag
    Stefan Molyneaux - White supremacist/all-around-dirtbag
    Mike Cernovich - Rape apologist/lesser-scale-dirtbag

I'll give you that the last 2 named are not as awful human beings as the first four, but either way for someone who thinks "white supremacy is BS" you sure as hell like to retweet and spread the message of white supremacy.

• Advertisement

"White supremacy is BS"

You retweet on a daily basis and have retweeted the following:

Tim Treadstone (Baked Alaska) - white supremacist
    Brittany Pettibone - https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brittany_Pettibone - white supremacist
    Richard Spencer - neo-nazi/scumbag
    Jared Taylor - White supremacist/dirtbag
    Stefan Molyneaux - White supremacist/all-around-dirtbag
    Mike Cernovich - Rape apologist/lesser-scale-dirtbag

I'll give you that the last 2 named are not as awful human beings as the first four, but either way for someone who thinks "white supremacy is BS" you sure as hell like to retweet and spread the message of white supremacy.
    I retweeted 1 tweet from Spencer back when i 1st heard of him which i recall was a tweet naming people who rioted on trumps inauguration day ` you failed to mention + ignored the context of the tweet i retweeted if you're gonna say "you retweeted this or that " at least include the context of the retweet ' like many on twitter if i find the context of someones post interesting i retweet it ´ Spencer i took a proper look at Which he is extreme and Would disagree with ' as for the rest please include the context of the tweets i retweeted ' as i follow 1000+ profiles worldwide some tweets i and some i miss ; regarding the other 6 people you referred to im more familiar with some of them then others 'over the last year id became familiar with Stefan the most yes He's right wing I've heard out some of his podcasts i haven't heard him directioly advocate "white supremacy "etc, include the context of tweets from him i retweeted : i also retweet Dinesh d Souza which you failed to mention as it Doesn't suit your narrative .

i also retweet Dinesh d Souza which you failed to mention as it Doesn't suit your narrative .

I was being kind to you leaving him off the list.

Dinesh is a disciple of the late (not-so-great) William Buckley who was famous in his lifetime mainly for being a Grade-A racist and supporter of McCarthyism, segregation and yeah, white supremacy.

As for Dinesh himself, he's a convicted felon, a money launderer and a wife-beater. I can link you to his ex-wife's testimony about him beating the sh1t out of her if you wish.

If that wasn't enough, Dinesh is on record multiple times in homophobic rants, thinks gay people are mentally ill, argued Barack Obama was born outside America and thinks "racism is not a real thing".

I've had it with the likes of you hiding behind disclaimers "retweet doesn't mean endorsement". BS. It sure as hell means you're spreading the hate and that hate ends up getting people killed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

How many people were hurt due to the presence of firearms? Both sides had armed personnel, and they are not unheard of (from either side) at other rallies either. There is something of a deterrence effect, one does not ordinarily get physical with someone with a gun.

The problem was a guy in a car. Nothing unusual there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Deleted double-post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

When political violence is normalised even African Americans who support Trump are weary about violent opposition  because of their political views.

425134.png
    Violence against those who the liberals don't agree with seems to be acceptable. Sad.

I was being kind to you leaving him off the list.

Dinesh is a disciple of the late (not-so-great) William Buckley who was famous in his lifetime mainly for being a Grade-A racist and supporter of McCarthyism, segregation and yeah, white supremacy.

As for Dinesh himself, he's a convicted felon, a money launderer and a wife-beater. I can link you to his ex-wife's testimony about him beating the sh1t out of her if you wish.

If that wasn't enough, Dinesh is on record multiple times in homophobic rants, thinks gay people are mentally ill, argued Barack Obama was born outside America and thinks "racism is not a real thing".

I can continue beating the proverbial crap out of you on this thread if you wish or you could consider stop spreading hate, stop spreading white supremacy 

I've had it with the likes of you hiding behind disclaimers "retweet doesn't mean endorsement". BS. It sure as hell means you're spreading the hate and that hate ends up getting people killed.
                                                                                   If you can point out where I have tried to spread " white supremacy " or where I tried argue for it please point it out in something I said in a quote otherwise = crying wolf .

How many people were hurt due to the presence of firearms? Both sides had armed personnel, and they are not unheard of (from either side) at other rallies either. There is something of a deterrence effect, one does not ordinarily get physical with someone with a gun.

The problem was a guy in a car. Nothing unusual there.

I've no idea if anyone was shot. What I did see was a bunch of white supremacists beat the living crap out of a black guy, in a 6-on-1 attack with weapons. What I did see was a white supremacist drive his car into a crowd killing one and seriously injuring 35 more.

Don't even get me started on the guns issue, I think the 2nd Amendment is absolute garbage, a complete anachronism. You can spare me your usual statistics about neighbourhoods being safer with more guns in them or the other whataboutisms like "knife crime is higher in the UK".

I'm really not in the mood for any BS. Just hanging around until my yellow/red card is issued and hope I've got through to even one person about using anonymity to spread hatred.

If you can point out where I have tried to spread " white supremacy " or where I tried argue for it please point it out in something I said in a quote otherwise = crying wolf .

Let me say this very slowly for you:

When you constantly retweet the views of white supremacists, racists, bigots and neo-nazi's, you are implicitly spreading their message of hate.

I've actually got 0.01% degree of respect for Richard Spencer. He's a neo-nazi and a horrible human being but fair play to him he uses his real name to spread his hate. Employers know what they're getting with him. Neighbours know what they're getting if he moves into their area.

It's people like you who are the bigger issue because you hide behind anonymity to be the megaphone amplifying white supremacists message of hatred. You're the foot-solider with your retweets.

Without people like you, their message of hate would go nowhere. Instead, it gets disseminated and ends up in the head of James Alex Fields and all he needs is a car, while the rest of you minions get to wash your hands of it with "who me? What did I do! Retweet doesn't equal endorsement!".

Pathetic.

Let me say this very slowly for you:

When you constantly retweet the views of white supremacists, racists, bigots and neo-nazi's, you are implicitly spreading their message of hate.

I've actually got 0.01% degree of respect for Richard Spencer. He's a neo-nazi and a horrible human being but fair play to him he uses his real name to spread his hate. Employers know what they're getting with him. Neighbours know what they're getting if he moves into their area.

It's people like you who are the bigger issue because you hide behind anonymity to be the megaphone amplifying white supremacists message of hatred. You're the foot-solider with your retweets.

Without people like you, their message of hate would go nowhere. Instead, it gets disseminated and ends up in the head of James Alex Fields and all he needs is a car, while the rest of you minions get to wash your hands of it with "who me? What did I do! Retweet doesn't equal endorsement!".

Pathetic.
    If i retweeted tweets with context directly promoting "white supremacy "etc you Would have a point ' to which i Don't recall doing : once again focus on the context of retweets and what they actually said : as for spencer 1 retweet i recall regarding inauguration day violence : like a lot of people i only heard about spencer after he was punched back in January , have you ever considered certain actions of left extremists backfire and ends up creating more publicity for the likes of Spencer ? Which in turn increases his public profile even more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Retweeting neo-nazis and white supremacists is a FAR more direct and efficient way of raising their profile than punching them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement