Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloggers including friends and family

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

mel123 wrote: »
    Did a load of posts get deleted all releated to Rosie?

There are more in the the bragging thread which may be the ones you are thinking of

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

I don’t follow Rosie but went to take a look at her instragram/Facebook for this post and it doesn’t seem to be there - was it somewhere else

Just to add a comment on Paul/MUF - felt very sorry for Paul this week and the stick he got from MUF followers.
    Unfortunately when you’re in the public eye and share so much of your personal life which MUF did, this can so easily happen. Bloggers need to be so careful about what they are sharing from their personal lives and at some point it might come back to bite them which is what seems to have happened here with Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭heyjude88

I don’t follow Rosie but went to take a look at her instragram/Facebook for this post and it doesn’t seem to be there - was it somewhere else

Just to add a comment on Paul/MUF - felt very sorry for Paul this week and the stick he got from MUF followers.
    Unfortunately when you’re in the public eye and share so much of your personal life which MUF did, this can so easily happen. Bloggers need to be so careful about what they are sharing from their personal lives and at some point it might come back to bite them which is what seems to have happened here with Paul.

Its was on her snapchat. But it was over 24 hours ago so it's gone now!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

So, Grace is away at the Radisson in Cork for the weekend- or at least I think she is, because all I can see from her snaps is her child. If she put half as much effort into producing decent content as she does with snapping Sienna she'd be away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

anna080 wrote: »
    So, Grace is away at the Radisson in Cork for the weekend- or at least I think she is, because all I can see from her snaps is her child. If she put half as much effort into producing decent content as she does with snapping Sienna she'd be away with it.

Does she not have a big announcement today? Or did I mix her up with someone else?

• Advertisement

I think you're right yea.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

Just when we thought Paul was moving in the right direction after the split with MUF he goes and posts what he did, on his Instagram stories last night: body by control.

Until last night I thought he genuinely was with Joanne for all the right reasons. However, it's as if his increase in followers was slowing down so he decided to up the level of attention. Last night he posted about how difficult life was and that '#lifewaspointless' which he since apologised for by saying it was a joke and I understand that, however why feel the need to post it in the first place?

Ukkk. I'm not a fan of the MUF because of her over editing and Snapchat filtering (I'd prefer a role model for young girls who is proud of their hardworking body, whatever the shape and their well taken care of face, with or without makeup). However, it now appears that everyone here was correct. The little bugger is using this breakup to his advantage. He appears to have gained far more followers in breaking up with Joanne than he ever had by dating her!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Can't agree with the above. I watched the story yesterday. He seems to have spent the day with friends as he used #friendswithbabies. When he shared the picture #lifeispointless I thought he was being a little self depreciating and possibly it was just a Saturday night drunken pic. It was probably his first Saturday night alone since the breakup and after spending time with friends, he was probably feeling a little down and lonely.

I'm not a fan of the guy but I can't see how the above was used to his advantage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Emmser wrote: »
    Just when we thought Paul was moving in the right direction after the split with MUF he goes and posts what he did, on his Instagram stories last night: body by control.

Until last night I thought he genuinely was with Joanne for all the right reasons. However, it's as if his increase in followers was slowing down so he decided to up the level of attention. Last night he posted about how difficult life was and that '#lifewaspointless' which he since apologised for by saying it was a joke.

Ukkk. I'm not a fan of the MUF because of her over editing and Snapchat filtering (I'd prefer a role model for young girls who is proud of their hardworking body, whatever the shape and their well taken care of face, with or without makeup). However, it now appears that everyone here was correct. The little bugger is using this breakup to his advantage. He appears to have gained far more followers in breaking up with Joanne than he ever had by dating her!

Totally disagree with all of this. He made a jokey comment and retracted it when it was pointed out to him - so what?
    He's sad a few weeks after a break up, that's how normal people act and feel, it's reality and human... It's better than pretending it never happened and putting up fake pic after fake heavily filtered blonde wig wearing pic.

He also posted yet another nasty comment that was sent to him by one of MUFs followers. An adult woman who should know better!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

Okay, maybe you have a point, I clearly don't understand him. I've unfollowed him. That guitar playing last night was far too cringe.

• Advertisement

He is mega cringe but I think that comment was just him joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Lindy97

And this is why she doesnt get the big upgrades and freebies that the rest do (bottle of plonk and some strawberries aside). The same with the powerscourt trip. Showed nothing of the hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 niamhv

Totally disagree with all of this. He made a jokey comment and retracted it when it was pointed out to him - so what?
    He's sad a few weeks after a break up, that's how normal people act and feel, it's reality and human... It's better than pretending it never happened and putting up fake pic after fake heavily filtered blonde wig wearing pic.

He also posted yet another nasty comment that was sent to him by one of MUFs followers. An adult woman who should know better!

The level of viciousness that he has received is unreal. These are grown women sending these horrible psycho messages on behalf of a woman they think they know. Which goes to show they type of following she has.

She is definitely not a role model for any young impressionable girls. She’s heavily edited and clearly very insecure- has anyone read her book?? I’ve seen snippets posted CRINGE for her 🙈🙈

He came out and said no one cheated. I’ve a feeling he just wasn’t that in to her anymore and didn’t want to string her along any further. Nothing that can be helped about that. He did the right thing imo rather than stringing her along for another couple of months. People break up. Happens all the time. These girls sending him psycho msgs need to sort their sad lives out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

niamhv wrote: »
    The level of viciousness that he has received is unreal. These are grown women sending these horrible psycho messages on behalf of a woman they think they know. Which goes to show they type of following she has.

She is definitely not a role model for any young impressionable girls. She’s heavily edited and clearly very insecure- has anyone read her book?? I’ve seen snippets posted CRINGE for her 🙈🙈

He came out and said no one cheated. I’ve a feeling he just wasn’t that in to her anymore and didn’t want to string her along any further. Nothing that can be helped about that. He did the right thing imo rather than stringing her along for another couple of months. People break up. Happens all the time. These girls sending him psycho msgs need to sort their sad lives out.

Her minions will eventually drive him to out the actual reason they broke up.

I know I would if she didn't call off her hounds.

Maybe I'm being totally unfair here but I wouldn't be surprised if Joanne is secretly loving the fact that Paul is getting abuse. When you break up with someone and especially if you're the one who has been dumped, you just don't care about their feelings. You care about yours and how they hurt you.
    But since all of this is so public and he's getting a serious amount of abuse- she absolutely should step up and say something. It's only right and I honestly thought she was a better person than to sit back and let her followers abuse him. She is the one with the power to stop it, and she's not. It's not a very nice quality.

Maybe I'm being totally unfair here but I wouldn't be surprised if Joanne is secretly loving the fact that Paul is getting abuse. When you break up with someone and especially if you're the one who has been dumped, you just don't care about their feelings. You care about yours and how they hurt you.
    But since all of this is so public and he's getting a serious amount of abuse- she absolutely should step up and say something. It's only right and I honestly thought she was a better person than to sit back and let her followers abuse him. She is the one with the power to stop it, and she's not. It's not a very nice quality.

I totally agree. She’s loving it. She should come out and say something about leaving POL (Paul) alone. She’s really showing herself up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Where's FBG's big announcement? She's an actual joke of a blogger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I said this quite a while ago on the reddit thread too, it's not a nice trait at all.
    Aside from that she needs to remember that one day she will want to get into a new relationship and no man with any sense will go near someone who is surrounded by this much drama and bitchiness and does nothing to show respect for the person she was in a relationship with.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

fussyonion wrote: »
    Where's FBG's big announcement? She's an actual joke of a blogger.

Did you not see it?

Her big announcement was she went to foto island and left her Mam’s kitchen.

Loughc wrote: »
    Did you not see it?

Her big announcement was she went to foto island and left her Mam’s kitchen.

Do you know what? The sad thing is, that wouldn't even surprise me.
    She said it was something she'd been working on for the past year.
    If she isn't announcing it today, at LEAST put up a post saying "Sorry guys, will announce my news tomorrow".
    I mean, is she not aware of how she comes across?
    She's so brazen with the lack of content.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Also who announces things on a Sunday?! I know from putting on press releases to do it Monday - Thursday/Friday in the hopes it'll get picked up and printed.

wyrn wrote: »
    Also who announces things on a Sunday?! I know from putting on press releases to do it Monday - Thursday/Friday in the hopes it'll get picked up and printed.

Itll most likely be something claimed to have taken months and months of hard work. None of which was evident by her months and months of gym, brown couch and soft play coffee dates.
    Prob another collaboration with a brand involving minimal work for her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

Baaahahahahah in collaboration with Meaghers pharmacy.
    Of bloody course it is

Haha!! Truly.
    Meaghers are singlehandedly saving her house deposit.

Selection box from a pharmacy for 69 quid.....no product listing so you cant check if the value is worth it.....excuse me for not taking graces word for it.

Nothing about her make up or beauty knowledge would make me want anything she'd pick.

Rosie C posted a link to her YT makeup tutorial, on Facebook, and a girl asked why she hadn't used her own brushes, that she'd only used two throughout.
    Strangely enough Rosie 'liked' the comment but didn't reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Toastytoes

Lindy97 wrote: »
    Haha!! Truly.
    Meaghers are singlehandedly saving her house deposit.

Selection box from a pharmacy for 69 quid.....no product listing so you cant check if the value is worth it.....excuse me for not taking graces word for it.

Nothing about her make up or beauty knowledge would make me want anything she'd pick.

Swipe up to pre-order now even though you have no idea what’s in it...

Someone needs to inform Grace of what a brand is. She called Meaghers a brand. They ain't a brand love.
    A year working on what looks like it's just going to be a pick of her usual, already established products all lumped in one box.
    She couldn't even do the reveal without the child screeching around her. So unprofesh.
    Anyone who buys one of those without knowing what's inside is a numpty.

giphy.gif

If Meaghers went tits up in the morning Grace would have no career.
    Like don't most pharmacies release stuff like this every year anyway? Their best sellers all in one box? Grace seems to think she invented the idea.

Someone needs to inform Grace of what a brand is. She called Meaghers a brand. They ain't a brand love.
    A year working on what looks like it's just going to be a pick of her usual, already established products all lumped in one box.
    She couldn't even do the reveal without the child screeching around her. So unprofesh.
    Anyone who buys one of those without knowing what's inside is a numpty.

giphy.gif

If Meaghers went tits up in the morning Grace would have no career.
    Like don't most pharmacies release stuff like this every year anyway? Their best sellers all in one box? Grace seems to think she invented the idea.

Couldn’t have said it better!! ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘🻠The child screaming in the background really bugged me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ace_irl

I honestly think FBG just doesn't want to work anymore.

She has pretty much zero content. Anything she does put up is mundane and repetitive.

I think she's a perfect example of how influencers can peak and not really have much to offer long term.

There's little to no interaction with her followers and what content they would like to see.

I think even companies are starting to lose interest in her for promotion.

I did use to enjoy watching her when she was pregnant etc but she just has not adapted her content in any way. That's why I honestly think she just doesn't want to do it anymore.

Advertisement