Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloggers including friends and family

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 niamhv

Lindy97 wrote: »
    Her language definitely implied something bad had gone down, she even said she wouldnt have come home unless it was very serious!!!

I think she was shocked that he broke up with her, as they had just moved in together- which in fairness was a ****ty thing to do. BUT I think if he wasn’t in love with her, he did the right thing not stinging her along for a few more months or years. She dropped everything for him and really her life in London revolved around him. That’s why she came back. It’s quite sad really... a real “girl boss” would have said “ f it, I’m gonna make a go of making a career for myself here make new friends, join clubs , gyms etc” instead of coming home with her tail between her legs looking for sympathy and attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cria

Loughc wrote: »
    Do you think Sienna recognises Grace without the phone in her hand?

No it’s a running joke that if grace changed her phone cover cee cee the gorgie girl would have seperation issues ...
    The exposure of that poor child is unreal she’s a filler and human prop because grace has no content whatsoever so instead of quality over quantity she just fills a whole days Snapchat with sienna stuck in the house it’s so sad

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Lindy97

other bloggers have children but don't use them the way she does, they feature them and you do see them but nowhere near the level that Grace does. She also uses Sienna as an extension of her business, the poor child was a bib company brand ambassador before she was sitting up. It was gross. The child has no privacy whatsoever. I get, her child, her business, but doesn't mean people can't have an opinion on it.
    She's projecting her issues with social media and obsessions onto her child.

Lindy97 wrote: »
    other bloggers have children but don't use them the way she does, they feature them and you do see them but nowhere near the level that Grace does. She also uses Sienna as an extension of her business, the poor child was a bib company brand ambassador before she was sitting up. It was gross. The child has no privacy whatsoever. I get, her child, her business, but doesn't mean people can't have an opinion on it.
    She's projecting her issues with social media and obsessions onto her child.
    I don’t understand how he doesn’t step in to stop her using his baby and try to encourage her to behave more like a mother to the child .. her sister used to annoy me the way she tried to be Snapchat famous I thought she was going to blast her child all over snap chat I’ve so much respect for her that she didn’t

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭forumuser

I think, given the speculation about Paul, that Joanne should address it. I've no doubt she reads what's said about her online. She said that she had to come home to Ireland suddenly, I'm pretty sure she used the word traumatic. I feel like she wanted people to speculate that he did something bad, rather than admit that he realised he wasn't in love with her any more (which is what I took from what he posted yesterday). She did say that there was no one else involved, but people are still accusing him of all sorts. I think she should back up what paul said yesterday, and then draw a line under it and be done with it.

I think it's impossible to know which one is telling the truth, we know as much about their break-up as we did about their relationship which is nothing.
    However I think if MUF had come out at the beginning and said something similar to what Paul said on his insta - true or not - it would have dampened the speculation.

Sending anyone abusive messages is totally uncalled for even more so if you don't even know them. And I think that message that Paul posted gives a real insight to the type of followers these blogggers have - some of them are weirdly obsessive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

forumuser wrote: »
    I think it's impossible to know which one is telling the truth, we know as much about their break-up as we did about their relationship which is nothing.
    However I think if MUF had come out at the beginning and said something similar to what Paul said on his insta - true or not - it would have dampened the speculation.

To be fair, she pretty much told us everything about their relationship. Showing screenshots of their conversations, talking about what they were doing constantly, posting pictures of her sexy underwear and even going as far to showing us her femfresh products :rolleyes:

I think that's why people are so invested in wanting to know why they broke up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 niamhv

SB_Part2 wrote: »
    To be fair, she pretty much told us everything about their relationship. Showing screenshots of their conversations, talking about what they were doing constantly, posting pictures of her sexy underwear and even going as far to showing us her femfresh products :rolleyes:

I think that's why people are so invested in wanting to know why they broke up.

Yep so true. Agree 100% she wants her cake and eat it. Without her followers she’d have nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Cria wrote: »
    No it’s a running joke that if grace changed her phone cover cee cee the gorgie girl would have seperation issues ...
    The exposure of that poor child is unreal she’s a filler and human prop because grace has no content whatsoever so instead of quality over quantity she just fills a whole days Snapchat with sienna stuck in the house it’s so sad
    As long as Grace is getting the views and the followers on snpachat she's just gonna keep showing the child. I don't think snapchat distinguishes between those who view a snap and those who just tap through a series of snaps. If people are tapping through looking for content, I'd imagine Grace thinks that people are actually looking at her snaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Grace did that extremely annoying thing of saying she had something exciting coming up but she couldn't talk about it. JESUS CHRIST.
    I hate when bloggers do this.

Why not say "I've a few things in the pipeline which I'll fill you in on really soon"? and just leave it at that.

All this "I have something exciting coming up, which I can't talk to you about, but I'm DEAD excited about, but I can't tell you ANYTHING about it...yada yada yada". DROP IT ALREADY.
    We get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

So i watched Chloe Morello's video this morning about blogger fraud and then watched Lauras views take. Fair fecks to her about the instagram editing part.

Anyways, i decided to go on to social blade to check out a couple of bloggers stats. MUF's following over the past week have gone up 1000 most days, whats the chances this is organic more so than bought?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

So i watched Chloe Morello's video this morning about blogger fraud and then watched Lauras views take. Fair fecks to her about the instagram editing part.

Anyways, i decided to go on to social blade to check out a couple of bloggers stats. MUF's following over the past week have gone up 1000 most days, whats the chances this is organic more so than bought?

She regularly has sudden increases of 1000, when days before and after that she'll only ever be +/- a nominal amount. She must be buying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Maybe she has a job interview?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

The independant have an article about the MUF/Paul drama

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

What a non article. Firstly it’s about a breakup in which no one (apart from the affected parties) know about and secondly it’s 80% copy & pasted from Paul’s Instagram post. So lazy of the Indo to post something like this. It’s like a Her or Goss type “article” https://m.independent.ie/style/beauty/makeup/irish-blogger-joanne-larby-and-personal-trainer-ex-take-to-social-media-to-tell-their-side-of-the-story-36325751.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

The independant have an article about the MUF/Paul drama

The photos are so embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭Recliner

"infidentility" ?????

I swear that every time I'm lured into reading an article on that site I want to find the person who wrote it (I refuse to call them journalists) and slap them with a dictionary!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Recliner wrote: »
    "infidentility" ?????

I swear that every time I'm lured into reading an article on that site I want to find the person who wrote it (I refuse to call them journalists) and slap them with a dictionary!!

The Independent magazines are so bad too. I read them wi the sole purpose of getting angry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I see they have both deleted all photos of each other. Never understood why people do that

Probably to stop the media using them in gossip articles like the independent did.
    I thought it was immature too until I saw they'd pulled all their pics from his page before he removed them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Just when I thought I couldn't find self acclaimed "Party McCarthy" anymore annoying, she's discovered filters on instagram stories. Oh and guess what, she's hungover, again. How exciting.

Honestly, I think I really am too old and/or too intolerant for all this social media look what I have/where I am nonsense.

I need a time machine back to my 20's where social media didn't exist!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Just when I thought I couldn't find self acclaimed "Party McCarthy" anymore annoying, she's discovered filters on instagram stories. Oh and guess what, she's hungover, again. How exciting.

Honestly, I think I really am too old and/or too intolerant for all this social media look what I have/where I am nonsense.

I need a time machine back to my 20's where social media didn't exist!

Who's that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Who's that?

Triona McCarthy from the Sunday Indo and Celeb Op Transformation.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭heyjude88

Really lost all respect for Rosie today. Stephanie Mc Make up has been so excited about her sons 5th birthday and doing up the attic for him. She shared lovely snaps of it today, then Rosie goes and puts up a photo of herself from when she was 8 and a half months pregnant! Like really such a tunder stealer. let the little boy have the limelight for one day! It was so obvious what Rosie was doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

heyjude88 wrote: »
    Really lost all respect for Rosie today. Stephanie Mc Make up has been so excited about her sons 5th birthday and doing up the attic for him. She shared lovely snaps of it today, then Rosie goes and puts up a photo of herself from when she was 8 and a half months pregnant! Like really such a tunder stealer. let the little boy have the limelight for one day! It was so obvious what Rosie was doing!

The world revolves around Rosie, haven't you heard?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

mod

This was already brought up in another thread and I've asked to get back on topic. If you don't stay civil, warnings will be given.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

mod

This was already brought up in another thread and I've asked to get back on topic. If you don't stay civil, warnings will be given.

I'm not trying to be annoying or cheeky- but how is this not on topic? This thread is about bloggers including their friends and family, isn't it?

anna080 wrote: »
    I'm not trying to be annoying or cheeky- but how is this not on topic? This thread is about bloggers including their friends and family, isn't it?

It feels like lately when Rosie is mentioned there are snips and warnings even if the content is public and in the correct thread .. maybe we need another thread under the heading insensitive social influencers I’m sure we would have a lot to discuss once it’s been put out for the public to see

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭mel123

Did a load of posts get deleted all releated to Rosie?

mel123 wrote: »
    Did a load of posts get deleted all releated to Rosie?

Looks like it rosie must have threatened legal action for comments relating to things she made public it’s ok though reddit don’t do that it’s all up on that anyway

• Advertisement

mod

We’re comments related to information that was made public by Rosie and her stepsons mother deleted ?? And for what reason

Advertisement