Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloggers including friends and family

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭mel123

fussyonion wrote: »
    Facesbygrace is officially the most boring fkin person on Snapchat.

It's basically just her Snapping her daughter 24/7 now; filming Sienna playing with her toys, filming Sienna eating her lunch, laughing manically at Sienna pushing a pram, filming Sienna walking to the cupboard, filming herself feeding Sienna, filming herself making coffee, filming her groceries from Dunnes and perhaps the odd freebie she gets in the door.

This girl doesn't seem to have a life outside being a mother. She spends most of her day sitting on her mother's sofa filming Sienna.

And that's content, is it?

GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD morning everyone

OH. MY. GOD.

Dont forget about the gym, god how could you forget about the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

mel123 wrote: »
    Interesting someone might send that, the wording etc, cough, if anyone knows what I mean

A homophobic insult? Sounds juvenile and nasty to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Interesting someone might send that, the wording etc, cough, if anyone knows what I mean
    No I certainly don't and I don't want to either. It's absolutely vile and no one should be subjected to it. It's one thing to send a nasty message it's quite another to send one using disgusting homophobic words.

^^ totally agree with you both.
    I was kind of getting at something else when i said 'interesting' if you know what i mean though.

I was kind of getting at something else when i said 'interesting' if you know what i mean though.

No I don't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I don’t get it Mel? Trying to think what else it could mean but can’t figure it out!?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

A horrible thing to say to anyone, regardless of what their orientation may be. He was right to show it. It may stop others from doing the same. The threat that you'll be shamed can be enough to get people to reconsider.

I think it was just someone who is completely juvenile and/ or a rabid fan or MUF. I don't think there's any truth to it. I know there's been lots of rumours going around but at the end of the day he said he didn't cheat and we have to take his word for it. Even if he did cheat, there's no excuse for that kind of message.

Can anyone see the post on Insta, like was it a troll, i.e they only made a new account to comment that? Im old, i dont even know if insta works like that, if you can see?? :-)

Reddit is saying Paul is thinking about saying what happened, i dont know if he has said this on a social media platform, from comments from others it sounds like he has.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Lindy97

I mean it makes more sense that they watch her because they like her, rather than because they hate her :pac:

:rolleyes: Is this the new, if you don't like, don't follow?

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »
    I think it was just someone who is completely juvenile and/ or a rabid fan or MUF. I don't think there's any truth to it. I know there's been lots of rumours going around but at the end of the day he said he didn't cheat and we have to take his word for it. Even if he did cheat, there's no excuse for that kind of message.

You are probably right they are stupid kids who dont know better than not to use them words as they are derogatory and offensive (even tho mcgregor was all over the headlines recently for it), and it doesnt matter what orientation anyone is (imo), but that type of comment would tally with the rumour mill is what i was getting at.

You are probably right they are stupid kids who dont know better than not to use them words as they are derogatory and offensive (even tho mcgregor was all over the headlines recently for it), and it doesnt matter what orientation anyone is (imo), but that type of comment would tally with the rumour mill is what i was getting at.

Gossiping about people's sexual orientation is not my kinda thing.

Unless he was cheating on the MUF it's none of our business. It's probably none of our business of he was actually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I would be inclined to think it was sent by someone whos been listening to nasty gossip rather than it confirming anything!

I would be inclined to think it was sent by someone whos been listening to nasty gossip rather than it confirming anything!

Or someone making up the gossip

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fima

The name of the person who sent it can be clearly seen at the bottom of the screen shot ... I think Mel123 was saying maybe it was the muf?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Yeah he didn't block her name out and I'd put money on her being in one of those groups on Facebook that are gossiping.

Paul has a story on Instagram. It's basically a very well written and mature response to the break up. He doesn't list why but he does say that neither of them cheated and that was never violent towards Joanne. He was acutely aware of how people see him like being smug but I thought he came across very well in those posts. He basically has to defend him and his reputation while being aware of being perceived as narcissistic. I don't like him but I do admire the way he's dealt with this. I do think Joanne should tell people that the breakup is between them and to leave him alone. Can you imagine if Paul's followers sent nasty messages to MUF, it'd be a different story.

Agreed, she should say something to her followers!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Yeah she's definitely going to come out worse if she doesn't address this properly. She intentionally used really emotional language during her first update, to the point where many (myself included) thought he must have cheated on her or was possibly even violent, to justify both the sudden end and the choice of words she used. She intentionally gave the impression he had done something awful.

It has now transpired that neither were the case and looking more like they weren't suited long term. Its him I feel sorry for now, I was never a fan but the message he got yesterday was nothing short of disgusting. She's lapping up the sympathy and he's getting the height of abuse. That isn't fair.

It just goes to show that all the crap that was posted about #couplegoals was a front. There must have been serious underlying issues in their relationship and neither of them could have been all that happy the last while.

Agreed he came across very well and I feel bad now for speculating!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cria

Lindy97 wrote: »
    And yet people still tell her how much they love watching her kid all day, (I truly worry about these people, ones who say their kids recognise her voice and Sienna...that aint healthy folks). Only way she'll stop is if people stop watching. She lives for the validation and attention.
    I wonder does her therapist ever maybe suggest her SM obsession isn't healthy for someone with "anxiety" and who seems to crave validation.

Do people really say they love watching sienna do nothing all day sad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

WhiteRoses wrote: »

It just goes to show that all the crap that was posted about #couplegoals was a front. There must have been serious underlying issues in their relationship and neither of them could have been all that happy the last while.

+1.
    I'm a firm believer that the relationships you see plastered all over social media are the ones that won't last.
    And I'm still not over her calling them couple goals. Even if I was married 20 years to someone I wouldn't spout crap like that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

This is why relationships aren't suitable fodder for social media business pages.

I personally wouldn't touch any business with a barge pole in the wake of what they've both posted since their breakup.

The MUF is a weird one for me, I attended a madterclass of hers in 2014 and she came across as totally having her **** together.

I stopped following her on social media when I genuinely think I'd seen pics of her arse more often than I'd seen my own on a page I initially followed due to its make up content. In short, is a pain in my face from seeing her in her underwear.

What calibre of person sends nasty messages to someone they don't actually know because they broke up with someone else THEY DONT ACTUALLY KNOW?!?!

the mind boggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 niamhv

I’ve seen MUF in person a few times and she is not one bit like what she pretends to be on insta or snap. She dropped her “ fitness “ for a man, moved to London for him- like why did her mad ma encourage this?? Am I the only who could see he was just not into her?? She sent him wedding dress pics 6months into their relationship, and posted his response which alluded to the fact that he was nowhere near ready for marriage. She wore happy wifey top... the list is endless. I’d say she’s very intense and it was clear to see he just wasn’t feeling it.

I don’t think there was much more to it. She’s totally loving the attention and drama. She’s a 16 year old dressed up in a woman’s body, living in glitter and fantasy land. The rest of us living in the real world just have to get on with life etc.

Idk, maybe you guys think I’m being hard, but she is such a fakey and a liar ( eh I haven’t had my lips done in 2 years...🙄) . I just find it hard to have any sympathy. She can’t have her cake and eat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

The lips look ridiculous. Waaaay too big for her face.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭Recliner

No more than anyone else here, I've no idea what caused the MUF's relationship to implode as fast as it did. I did see his stories on IG and I don't think he comes across as smug or smarmy. I think he's genuinely trying to figure out himself how to handle all this. The person who posted the nasty comment in all fairness was so far out of line, I'm assuming she doesn't know either of the parties involved which just makes it sadder, but I think he was absolutely right to publish her comment and her name. She should be mortified and ashamed of herself, I'd imagine there were many more abusive comments.
    I feel sorry for them both, no matter how it ended. Break ups suck. Yes, putting at all out there makes it more difficult to deal with as a breakup is a private thing.
    I don't think she needs to address the situation though, I follow her and I don't feel as if I have a right to know any more even if so much of her recent content was centered around him and their relationship. I just watched what I wanted and swiped through the rest. And to be fair he has tried to address it to a small degree and he's still getting cr*p so as he said, dammed if you do etc.
    I think he has been quite honest in accepting that he did benefit from being in a relationship with her, but if that was his aim then I'm sure he'd still be with her.
    Anyway I feel for them both. and I hope they both come out of it Ok and that she gets back to doing her thing professionally.

How would I ever know what the fishy says if i didn't have Sienna to tell me????

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

anna080 wrote: »
    How would I ever know what the fishy says if i didn't have Sienna to tell me????

Do you think Sienna recognises Grace without the phone in her hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I think, given the speculation about Paul, that Joanne should address it. I've no doubt she reads what's said about her online. She said that she had to come home to Ireland suddenly, I'm pretty sure she used the word traumatic. I feel like she wanted people to speculate that he did something bad, rather than admit that he realised he wasn't in love with her any more (which is what I took from what he posted yesterday). She did say that there was no one else involved, but people are still accusing him of all sorts. I think she should back up what paul said yesterday, and then draw a line under it and be done with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Lindy97

Her language definitely implied something bad had gone down, she even said she wouldnt have come home unless it was very serious!!!

Advertisement