Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloggers including friends and family

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

anna080 wrote: »
    I think she's including the sample sized products as their full sized pricing. Hardly fair.
    Well to be fair many brands do this when they are doing promotions - eg "free gift worth €x when you buy Y". But it refers to full size price when you only get a sample size.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Well to be fair many brands do this when they are doing promotions - eg "free gift worth €x when you buy Y". But it refers to full size price when you only get a sample size.

If you see that happening you should report it because it's false advertising and not the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 niamhv

Lindy97 wrote: »
    I actually am shocked at all the people who defend her on facebook. They all clearly have too much money if they can fork out €70 before even seeing 1 product.
    Also, all the "she's clearly put a lot of thought into it". Well no she hasn't, anyone who has followed her for ages will see these are products she pushes on her snapchat pretty regularly (with her discount codes) so how much thought exactly went into them? She's worked with Meaghers for well over 18 months and knows their stock really well and advertises them any chance she gets. I'm not saying it won't turn out to be a good deal but the ones who bought it without knowing what's in it need to reassess their lives really, that they'll buy something because a blogger promised them it was great.
    They're the same ones who say "oh my kids recognise your voice, and they know Sienna", do you really not think that's odd, also her child has zero privacy which is inherently wrong.
    Apart from her claims of anxiety, how exactly is Grace "an inspiration", what has she overcome or done to earn that title? I don't see one thing inspiring or aspiring about her. Even her charity "work" (and I use that term very, very loosely) has been self serving, even using her followers to raise money while taking payment for the Great Irish Run (and doing eff all training for it).
    Grace's business practices are sketchy at best, from her pushing bfeeding yet working with Cow and Gate, the pushing skinny tea to vulnerable mums even though she couldn't take it herself, to the hinting for freebies, to the €60 workshop where you got a crappy Meagher's freebie bag and had to use your own products, to the personal training/nail/hair ads that she never says are free. Anyone who thinks she's their mate or isn't in it for the fast easy money, is a fool.

Exactly! I can’t believe the number of fawns these girls have. Are we really so inept that we need to be “ influenced” ugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Lindy97

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    anna080 wrote: »
    I think she's including the sample sized products as their full sized pricing. Hardly fair.
    Well 2 out of the 3 showed last night were full size. I believe 8 or 9 of the 17 are supposed to be full sized so time will tell, the box doesn't look that big.
    Not sure if she is counting the sample as full price, I would hope not as that's not cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I added her last night (and promptly removed) to get an idea of what ye were saying here (the brown couch!)
    That showing of the box was terribly annoying with the child pawing at it. Maybe this is what the diehard followers want?
    Anyway she must have scheduled times to go through it because an hour later Meaghers cone up on my fb as a suggested post and it’s showing the same 3, but she’s dressed up and it’s professiobal looking. I wonder why she doesn’t just upload that.

I assume those samples are free stock Meaghers asked for in return for some exposure, so the box is probably costung them no more than 20 quid and she’s telling people it’s worth 180? Sick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Toastytoes

I added her last night (and promptly removed) to get an idea of what ye were saying here (the brown couch!)
    That showing of the box was terribly annoying with the child pawing at it. Maybe this is what the diehard followers want?
    Anyway she must have scheduled times to go through it because an hour later Meaghers cone up on my fb as a suggested post and it’s showing the same 3, but she’s dressed up and it’s professiobal looking. I wonder why she doesn’t just upload that.

I assume those samples are free stock Meaghers asked for in return for some exposure, so the box is probably costung them no more than 20 quid and she’s telling people it’s worth 180? Sick.

It does sound as if the products are being provided by the brands and not by Meaghers, or they are at least getting them at a discount as she mentioned “working with” the brands and whether or not it’s be “feasible” to include them (ie are you giving us it for free or at a knocked down price). It’s likely costing Meaghers damn all. She’s a bit unbelievable. Like how does she call herself a blogger? She has no content except Sienna and ads (and the brown couch). It’s bizarre that brands are interested in that to represent them. I guess they don’t care as long as they make sales but I’d never buy anything think she’s flogging. I just don’t find her opinion trustworthy. She’s been caught out so many times.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

I don’t follow FBG, I followed her for a few days a while back and just couldn’t be bothered with her. I was on the gals who snap page there and the amount of FBG worshippers is unreal, anyone that had an opinion other than how fantastic the box was, we’re pounced on.
    What is wrong with these supposedly grown up women. It’s mad how they hang onto every word these bloggers say.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Lindy97

LEAVE GRACE ALOOOONE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ace_irl

https://www.independent.ie/life/mum-who-lost-one-of-her-beautiful-twin-babies-on-her-first-mothers-day-36330477.html

Bit of a side note, but just read this article and my god what a strong woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

ace_irl wrote: »
    https://www.independent.ie/life/mum-who-lost-one-of-her-beautiful-twin-babies-on-her-first-mothers-day-36330477.html

Bit of a side note, but just read this article and my god what a strong woman!

She's beautiful, inside and out and I'm thrilled I found her to follow on Snapchat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ace_irl

Going to give her a follow when I'm hone, I was just having a wee stalk on insta and she is fab!

So nice to see someone have things go well for them when they've suffered through so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I see MUFs troops still giving Paul a hard time with accusations about his sexuality. He's dealing with it in a pretty decent way I think. If she had any backbone she'd kindly thank her followers for their support but maybe tell them there is no need for them to be contacting "that person " as she refers to him and to let their break up be between them. I get the impression that she is enjoying him getting so much grief from people. She's not displaying many good qualities coming out of this relationship.

ratmouse wrote: »
    I see MUFs troops still giving Paul a hard time with accusations about his sexuality. He's dealing with it in a pretty decent way I think. If she had any backbone she'd kindly thank her followers for their support but maybe tell them there is no need for them to be contacting "that person " as she refers to him and to let their break up be between them. I get the impression that she is enjoying him getting so much grief from people. She's not displaying many good qualities coming out of this relationship.

Their apartment is up for rent, closest we’ll got to a room tour now

https://www.londonstoneproperties.com/property/?id=466

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Wow it’s fab and a good price for what your getting. A shoe box in Dublin would be the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

pc7 wrote: »
    Wow it’s fab and a good price for what your getting. A shoe box in Dublin would be the same.

Not when you look at things like the area and the public transport service.
    It's over an hour and a half journey to central London with multiple changes on the tube... It's not a commuter area which accounts for how cheap it is.

ratmouse wrote: »

He's actually hilarious!!!! What did she do to him that he was so boring and uninteresting before and now he's so funny...
    I really enjoy his snaps these days.

More funny single Paul please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

He's actually hilarious!!!! What did she do to him that he was so boring and uninteresting before and now he's so funny... I really enjoy his snaps these days.

More funny single Paul please

She is similar to a robot sometimes I think...the way she talks. Just monotone! Maybe that had rubbed off on Paul!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

That's a fab apartment and a really good price for a 2 bed in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

He's actually hilarious!!!! What did she do to him that he was so boring and uninteresting before and now he's so funny...
    I really enjoy his snaps these days.

More funny single Paul please :D

Whats his snapcode please?

mel123 wrote: »
    Whats his snapcode please?

Sorry I said snaps but I meant instagram videos. He is bodybycontrol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

I’ve been following Paul on instagram, gotta say he comes across really well, he’s funny, doesn’t mind poking fun at himself and having a laugh at the haters. Along with that I find his fitness talks quite informative.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

That's a fab apartment and a really good price for a 2 bed in London.

You're on a flight path for London City Airport. No thanks.

It is a nice property but not a great location if you're work is in Central London. 45 mins and 3 changes on DRL/Tube or 1hr 40 on a bus. Thats presuming things are running on time and no disruption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm appalled to read what that lady witnessed in regards to Rosie Connollys behaviour over her step child. It's broadcast on Gals who snap by a lady in Stephanie's house having her makeup done in Feb when her child's dad brought the child back to Stephanie very upset saying Rosie didn't want the child in her house.

She's an absolute disgrace

I'm appalled to read what that lady witnessed in regards to Rosie Connollys behaviour over her step child. It's broadcast on Gals who snap by a lady in Stephanie's house having her makeup done in Feb when her child's dad brought the child back to Stephanie very upset saying Rosie didn't want the child in her house.

Where is the girls who snap page?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭scarbouro

It's on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cria

It’s been so obvious from the start she wanted nothing to do with the child the things she used to say about him on Snapchat when he was a baby .. any man that drops his kid for a woman is a waste of space ,, this will be her downfall now her followers are women and a lot have kids no mother would have any respect for Rosie and her spiteful behavior towards Reuben

scarbouro wrote: »
    It's on Facebook

Thanks tried to join but wouldn’t let me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Thanks tried to join but wouldn’t let me :(
    The admins decided that from the 22nd they're not accepting any new members for the foreseeable future. Not sure why.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭scarbouro

Huh???

• Advertisement

Does anyone know what happened with Sinead (sinead’s curvy style) ? Seems someone wrote or said something about her and angles or something. She’s deleted the snaps now where she she showed it. She seems very upset. Seemed to be something about her size or something. I think she always looks great, she’s very pretty and carries herself well.

Advertisement