Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloggers including friends and family

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ace_irl

anna080 wrote: »
    I've one I got in Penneys for €1.50. I'll be damned if I'd pay more than that

Are they doing them now? Have to go have a little look. Probably come out with half the home ware section but sure look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

ace_irl wrote: »
    She's releasing it with Keerigans so I'd say you will get one free if you spend so much on her range with them. I hope they're not crazy money to buy though. Think I paid €2 for mine which is actually from Kerrigans.

She said it was with body first nutrition who sell fitness products - hopefully it'll be priced reasonably though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

ace_irl wrote: »
    Are they doing them now? Have to go have a little look. Probably come out with half the home ware section but sure look!

No it was ages ago. I think it had some #crap written on it but it was a sticker so I just peeled it off. They may have some other ones in there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Lindy97

I got mine free when I bought powder so thats what made me think she might be "doing a Jodie Marsh"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

https://bodyfirst.ie/product-category/accessories/shakers/

Shakers from bodyfirst range from 4.99 to 16.99.

I've got a feeling hers will be on the higher end of the price scale.

• Advertisement

well of course, she's an influencer and she's put a motivating quote on the side....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Lindy97 wrote: »
    well of course, she's an influencer and she's put a motivating quote on the side....

Nothing like a good motivational quote :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

Cant believe people think she should take more time off. When people break up they cant just not go to work. People break up every day of the week and have to dust themselves off the next day and go and do their jobs. Yes she is in a position where she might be more flexible but that doesn't change the fact that work needs to get done.

Also, what good is sitting around sulking about it there is enough time to do that.

I think people are suggesting time away from posting on social media, not doing work behind the scenes.

A lot of people in the public eye keep a lower profile after a breakup/significant life event or bereavement, which they're entitled to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Paul just posted a screenshot on Instagram of a message he got from one of mufs followers calling him a fag and saying he only used her for her following, and he addressed what was said.

I don't agree with what was sent to him but it just confirmed my belief that he won't be able to handle the speculation and the criticism and will spill the beans. I can imagine him sharing the whole story sooner or later.

He also appears to still be living in their apartment judging by the brick walls in the background. Weird.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I presume they signed a lease so makes sense for him to be living there.

Some of her fans are nuts. I saw that screenshot; the girl said she hated him. What a weirdo.

I don't believe he cheated on her and I can understand him wanting to defend himself. I'd say he just realised he didn't want to be with her and if that's the case then reading people speculating that he did something bad must be tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

That’s absolutely disgusting. I don’t like Paul but I actually feel sorry for him. No one should be getting messages like that and it’s probably worse since MUF has a lot of die hard fans. I actually really liked this thought process in wondering what to do - call it out or not in case the person is mentally unwell. I thought he came across very mature. Hope all this dies down soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

I saw that, what disgusting language! I do think too that he won't be able to take all of the criticism, and rightly so if he didn't do anything awful. As far as speculation goes, they'd probably both be better off to be honest about what happened, or didnt, as the silence and alluding to something awful only makes people talk. Sadly for her, MUF shared way too much of her private life, and now that it's gone down the drain, everyone is dying to know what happened. It's human nature to wonder really. The interest in what happened doesnt seem to be dying down, and I dont think it will for a while, and it was months and months of her followers being told how amazing her life and himself was, so naturally people are wondering what went so wrong so fast. We have no idea, it could easily have been her who did something, but my gut tells me he wanted things to slow down, and maybe she didn't take it well.

It's also doing the MUF no favours, it'll frighten away future men if they find our how pysco and nasty her followers are.

They're actually causing her a lot of damage

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I can't see that post on Instagram!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Stheno wrote: »
    I can't see that post on Instagram!

It's in his stories, click on his profile pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Facesbygrace is officially the most boring fkin person on Snapchat.

It's basically just her Snapping her daughter 24/7 now; filming Sienna playing with her toys, filming Sienna eating her lunch, laughing manically at Sienna pushing a pram, filming Sienna walking to the cupboard, filming herself feeding Sienna, filming herself making coffee, filming her groceries from Dunnes and perhaps the odd freebie she gets in the door.

This girl doesn't seem to have a life outside being a mother. She spends most of her day sitting on her mother's sofa filming Sienna.

And that's content, is it?

It's just the Sienna show featuring the brown couch. All shot from the one perspective in the kitchen. Same stuff day in day out.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Toastytoes

fussyonion wrote: »

It's basically just her Snapping her daughter 24/7 now; filming Sienna playing with her toys, filming Sienna eating her lunch, laughing manically at Sienna pushing a pram, filming Sienna walking to the cupboard, filming herself feeding Sienna, filming herself making coffee, filming her groceries from Dunnes and perhaps the odd freebie she gets in the door.

This girl doesn't seem to have a life outside being a mother. She spends most of her day sitting on her mother's sofa filming Sienna.

Just Sienna and ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cria

It's just the Sienna show featuring the brown couch. All shot from the one perspective in the kitchen. Same stuff day in day out.

Featuring the brown couch hahahah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Like, what if MUF sent him that message?

fussyonion wrote: »

Did you notice as well when she was snapping Sienna playing with the balloons, Sienna fell over and Grace just kept filming her laughing. The mother had to go and pick her up. Like t'care would ya get off your arse and pick her up.

Did you notice as well when she was snapping Sienna playing with the balloons, Sienna fell over and Grace just kept filming her laughing. The mother had to go and pick her up. Like t'care would ya get off your arse and pick her up.

She did not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Like, what if MUF sent him that message?

Eh?

Cria wrote: »
    She did not

And yet people still tell her how much they love watching her kid all day, (I truly worry about these people, ones who say their kids recognise her voice and Sienna...that aint healthy folks). Only way she'll stop is if people stop watching. She lives for the validation and attention.
    I wonder does her therapist ever maybe suggest her SM obsession isn't healthy for someone with "anxiety" and who seems to crave validation.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Sufitzy

It's in his stories, click on his profile pic.

Had a little look, he’s a smarmy as ever, did he not say he don’t go looking for drama on his insta because you won’t find any ??I’d say that’s drama love.

As I said before I feel for MUF as any breakup is awful nevermind one in the public eye.

I had to unfollow her because I can’t abide the bragging and #couplegoals carry on, in my opinion realationships should be mainly kept private and not flaunted all over the internet resulting in people in healthy relationships questions theirs because it’s doesnt quiet live up to the excitement 12 holidays in 12 months carry on.

And yet people still tell her how much they love watching her kid all day, (I truly worry about these people, ones who say their kids recognise her voice and Sienna...that aint healthy folks). Only way she'll stop is if people stop watching. She lives for the validation and attention.
    I wonder does her therapist ever maybe suggest her SM obsession isn't healthy for someone with "anxiety" and who seems to crave validation.

She needs to stop snapping the child and spend that time sitting on the floor with her or bringing her to the park and leave that phone behind .. poor kid just in that house everyday just left to entertain herself while she sits on the brown couch on her phone

I hate seeming like Im being a judgemental mum but yes, I hate that the child is so used to having a phone shoved in her face all day long. Dont get me wrong, I snap pics and vids of my daughter but not all the time, I'm really conscious to not have the phone out all the time when she's about.
    (phones can be a very helpful tool when you're out and about and need a quiet couple of mins so you stick on a cartoon or something haha)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AttentionBebe

I mean it makes more sense that they watch her because they like her, rather than because they hate her :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭mel123

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Paul just posted a screenshot on Instagram of a message he got from one of mufs followers calling him a fag and saying he only used her for her following, and he addressed what was said.

Interesting someone might send that, the wording etc, cough, if anyone knows what I mean

Advertisement