Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EUR75 Cashback from Booking.com when you spend aminimum EUR225

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

I think the promotion is actually over now ? I can't get the green bar anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

I think the promotion is actually over now ? I can't get the green bar anymore

I booked a hotel for this october with it and got confirmation also that my reward of €75 will happen once i have stayed.
    I used the link from this post. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103952797&postcount=7

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Berberis wrote: »
    I booked a hotel for this october with it and got confirmation also that my reward of €75 will happen once i have stayed.
    I used the link from this post. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103952797&postcount=7

Yes, that link still works .. weird, but thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Quintis wrote: »
    It is for me...

That's the €40 offer. I did have multiple cases of that but also only got paid once.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

Cheers OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Berberis wrote: »

Thanks for that link, need to book a 3 day stay in London today .

Definitely working guys if I make a booking today ?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

I emailed them about a refund that has not come through. Has anyone had any success chasing non payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

sue97 wrote: »
    I emailed them about a refund that has not come through. Has anyone had any success chasing non payment?

I emailed them yesterday. I got am email with link today to input card details to receive refund. Link brought me to phone app

• Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

mad m wrote: »
    I emailed them yesterday. I got am email with link today to input card details to receive refund. Link brought me to phone app

Open link in new tab to stop it forcing you to use the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

No and just off the phone from a very frustrating call.
    I took a screen shot of the 75euro off notification that I got when I used the green banner link (hadn't got it from the original booking but got it when I went back in using OP link)

Went on my trip and came home, followed up with Visa and no refund. No problem I thought, have my screenshot and quick call to customer service :rolleyes: CS asked me to send the email with screen shot and should be no problem. Sent but no response, followed up with a very long frustrating call, with 15 minutes on hold, basically everybody too busy, peak season, different colleagues need to be contacted, no one can make a decision. Will get back to me eventually in coming days.....

Did anyone have success with different approach? I can't seem to get someone who has an authority to make a decision? I have screen shot which clearly states 75euro back and my booking in the background.

• Advertisement

Did they respond to your email?

QueenRizla wrote: »
    Did they respond to your email?

I was just off phone there now. Girl said there is a note on my account, 75 euro will be refund and it can take up to 7 days.

I got email other day to put in card details for refund.

When I goto invite and earn now, there is no trace of anything, even the referral 20 euro Im meant to be getting as my wife booked a hotel in December in Edinburgh...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Glad I took a screenshot of my bookings with 75 offer displayed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

They sent an email to me when I made the booking saying I would get €75 back after the trip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Synode wrote: »
    They sent an email to me when I made the booking saying I would get €75 back after the trip

Got the same, booked Saturday

Checked account this morning. 75 euro refunded.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭AmboMan

Just booked and got €75 to be refunded after stay.

Many thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭anais

Just booked and got promise of 75 refund. As an aside- also opened boards.ie in incognito tab and followed link that way. My cost was 40 euro less than following link through app/On Chrome. Many tks op

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

i went into my bookings and clicked on one of them and it still have the €75 promised but a second booking, it has disappeared. I have a screenshot of that booking confirmation with the 75 promised. Strange

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

I have a booking for Sunday and just checking today the promised reward of €75 in the earn money section has been removed. I did save a copy of the booking showing I'd get the reward. Hope it's just a glitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

TheDriver wrote: »
    i went into my bookings and clicked on one of them and it still have the €75 promised but a second booking, it has disappeared. I have a screenshot of that booking confirmation with the 75 promised. Strange

Just checked a booking I had ($40 OFFER) and same thing. Luckily have a screenshot too.

mad m wrote: »
    I was just off phone there now. Girl said there is a note on my account, 75 euro will be refund and it can take up to 7 days.

I got email other day to put in card details for refund.

When I goto invite and earn now, there is no trace of anything, even the referral 20 euro Im meant to be getting as my wife booked a hotel in December in Edinburgh...

They said the exact same to me on the phone. Just waffle really. It shouldn't take this long as my first booking was refunded after 2 days.

I would be fine if they told me they would refund me even in 7 days, but nobody can't even get a decision despite sending the screenshot (as they asked after my first call).

Would recommend anyone using the link to ring Customer Service before you go to make sure you are going to be credited. This might seem overkill but might save you hassle trying to get it afterwards.

I am hoping I will be eventually but it's been a lot of calls, emails and still no indication or response from them so far.

Seems a bit patchy Customer Service, as some people are being credited ok after ringing them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

How does one contact Booking.com?
    Im getting wary about this now. Booked a couple of nights away just because of the 75 euro back.
    Its written nowhere on the booking confirmation they gave me and they seem impossible to contact going by their website.

They take a week or more to even reply to an email and at least 10 minutes on hold to speak to a rep. Useless customer care. I'd better be paid after all this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 miso1983

I've friends coming over to Ireland for 4 days so had 4 rooms booked for something like 3,500. I expected a lot of those 75e back but since it doesn't seem to work I cancelled most of them and booked with ebookers as the prices are same as booking.com and there is extra 15% off with coupon and also some money back as rewards. It's not as good as 75e back, but better than going with booking.com and getting nothing

They take a week or more to even reply to an email and at least 10 minutes on hold to speak to a rep. Useless customer care. I'd better be paid after all this.

As I said, was on phone yesterday and hey presto, got refunded 75euro this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

How does one contact Booking.com?
    Im getting wary about this now. Booked a couple of nights away just because of the 75 euro back.
    Its written nowhere on the booking confirmation they gave me and they seem impossible to contact going by their website.

Try 01 9075882. It worked for me last year anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement