Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EUR75 Cashback from Booking.com when you spend aminimum EUR225

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,212 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Damn, only just read this, just came back from a 2 night stay ,cost €225!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭LG1234

I know this has probably been answered but don't want to read back over the entire thread, but can I use different bookings at different hotels to build up the €225?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

LG1234 wrote: »
    I know this has probably been answered but don't want to read back over the entire thread, but can I use different bookings at different hotels to build up the €225?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

€225 is the minimum spend per booking to qualify for the offer, but it can be used more than once so you could split a longer booking to get the cashback a few times.

€225 is the minimum spend per booking to qualify for the offer, but it can be used more than once so you could split a longer booking to get the cashback a few times.

Do you know of anybody who's got the €75 more than once?

I booked twice through the link but only got paid once. The T&Cs say it can only be used once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Do you know of anybody who's got the €75 more than once?

I booked twice through the link but only got paid once. The T&Cs say it can only be used once.

Good question, but if you are not traveling alone, you can have 2 bookers as well as bookings. That is what I am planning anyway

Good question, but if you are not traveling alone, you can have 2 bookers as well as bookings. That is what I am planning anyway

That's a different issue but should work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

Ive used it allready on one hotel will it work with another ???

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

How long before people got paid after staying in the hotel?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

Offer now looks closed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,412 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Yes, but it was good while it lasted. Hopefully they continue to pay out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

Yes, but it was good while it lasted. Hopefully they continue to pay out.

Yes definitely got a couple of bookings.

I'm pretty sure this can only be used once. I've got the refund for a stay I completed last week. It showed up in the details of my current booking as I used the link in the OP but I don't expect to get the refund.

The T&C say "Booking.com will only recognize one Eligible Reservation per Participant per campaign to count for an Incentive Bonus."

I was refunded the €75 four days after my first booking through this link.

It's now 11 days since my second booking was completed and no refund. I think it's safe to say it only works once.

Offer still going just booked

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I would still argue kllbil as it said 75 off when you booked

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Quintis

I was refunded the €75 four days after my first booking through this link.

It's now 11 days since my second booking was completed and no refund. I think it's safe to say it only works once.

You can check to see if it has been refused in the 'Earn Money' section

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Morby

It's been nearly a month since my stay and I haven't been refunded and it was my first and only stay with the incentive. So be wary folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Used link to apply it to existing booking on July 3rd ,said it was succesful at the time, apartment was 4th to 11th July still no sign of refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭geo88

Have you contacted Booking.com and asked them about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

geo88 wrote: »
    Have you contacted Booking.com and asked them about it?

Its my girlfriends account, will say it to her thanks.

• Advertisement

Used link to apply it to existing booking on July 3rd ,said it was succesful at the time, apartment was 4th to 11th July still no sign of refund.

Its in the email they sent to you when you booked it?

TheDriver wrote: »
    I would still argue kllbil as it said 75 off when you booked

I'm not sure it did. As I said, I booked through the link but I was chancing my arm. And the T&Cs are pretty clear.

Quintis wrote: »
    You can check to see if it has been refused in the 'Earn Money' section

It's not there and never was.

It's not there and never was.

It is for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

I have the message you were paid 75 euro but it has not come into my account

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Have a booking for October. Does the 75 go back on your card or is it 75 credit with the website? Will cancel if it's not actually a cash refund...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

It is for me...

Did you do what I was thinking with the 40USD one. Book separate times for each night?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

GaGa21 wrote: »
    Have a booking for October. Does the 75 go back on your card or is it 75 credit with the website? Will cancel if it's not actually a cash refund...

It's a cash refund. You need to have a card saved to your account for them to refund the money onto

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭geo88

It is for me...

Quick question: what is the URL for that page / how can I navigate to it from my account? I can't seem to find it at all :( .

• Advertisement

Stevek101 wrote: »
    Did you do what I was thinking with the 40USD one. Book separate times for each night?

Yep, but they are all different hotels, moving around

geo88 wrote: »
    Quick question: what is the URL for that page / how can I navigate to it from my account? I can't seem to find it at all :( .

I access it through the dropdown when you select you username in the top right hand side of the screen, there is a list of options with Earn money in the list

Advertisement