Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EUR75 Cashback from Booking.com when you spend aminimum EUR225

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Thanks OP. Just rebooked a booking I made earlier today, thank christ I picked free cancellation. Remade booking and cash back offer applied in confirmation email. Happy days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Thanks OP!!

Does it need to be a credit card or can it be a debit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Thanks OP!!

Does it need to be a credit card or can it be a debit card?

Debit card is fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Rebooked a booking I had made with the earlier $40 deal for this €75 deal. Listed on my account page on booking.com, also called CS to be sure and they confirmed the incentive deal and that I would receive an email two days after my stay to initiate the €75 refund to the card.

I'll report back here after my stay next weekend to confirm I get the refund for others who have stays coming up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Stevieg2009

Thanks op just booked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

Anybody know whether there is a maximum about of such €75 or $40 rebates you can get?
    Disturbingly I see on "Invite and earn" page that the infographic for "Reward total" shows €150 max.
    That's making me nervous!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Booked two different hotels with two different cards, me and Mrs Mad M are getting back 2 X 75euro. Also Wifey booked another city break in December and got 10% off trip which is over 100 euro and I get 20euro back also because I referred it to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭rawwrrrr

Anyone else not able to find the deal on the Booking.com page?

rawwrrrr wrote: »
    Anyone else not able to find the deal on the Booking.com page?

Did you click the link provided on first post?

Tried clicking link using iPad but it didn't show, tried laptop and it comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭rawwrrrr

mad m wrote: »
    Did you click the link provided on first post?

Tried clicking link using iPad but it didn't show, tried laptop and it comes up.

Got it thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭frostypants

I only get the 'Don't forget, you'll get your e75 after you complete your stay' if I go through the OP link. It's not there if I just go to booking.com as normal. Is this still ok? There's nothing on the email either. It's a new booking from yesterday

Through OP link
    http://imgur.com/BwiDzcD

Normal Booking link
    http://imgur.com/KQx5AVI

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

I only get the 'Don't forget, you'll get your e75 after you complete your stay' if I go through the OP link. It's not there if I just go to booking.com as normal. Is this still ok? There's nothing on the email either. It's a new booking from yesterday

Through OP link
    http://imgur.com/BwiDzcD

Normal Booking link
    http://imgur.com/KQx5AVI

Check the Invite and Earn section near your log in on the home page.

It'll tell you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

I think this is secretly an IQ test. And the results aren't too flattering.

gizmo81 wrote: »
    Check the Invite and Earn section near your log in on the home page.

It'll tell you there.

Unfortunately nothing in there. Only a e15 offer to invite a friend

Unfortunately nothing in there. Only a e15 offer to invite a friend

Did you scroll down the end of the page? It's underneath the reward total on mine.

If not try book again.

Click the link in the OP make sure the green banner is there, complete the booking. Then go back and check the invite and earn.

Did you scroll down the end of the page? It's underneath the reward total on mine.

If not try book again.

Click the link in the OP make sure the green banner is there, complete the booking. Then go back and check the invite and earn.

Yip. Can't cancel now as it's not refundable. But the banner was there when I was booking. I'll see in October in I get it or not anyway :)

Yip. Can't cancel now as it's not refundable. But the banner was there when I was booking. I'll see in October in I get it or not anyway :)

Hmmmm curious. Hope it works out for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Thanks all, didn't realise I could look up the rewards part. Was wondering how/why I couldn't see any mention of the €75 off anywhere on the booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

If not try book again.

I have a pending booking there, I assume that's the one?

hots wrote: »
    I have a pending booking there, I assume that's the one?

Yep, like one of my bookings states 'under review'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Yep, like one of my bookings states 'under review'.

Yeah same here, I've sent them a mail to be sure anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pampam087

Hi just bk from a stay in westmeath AN booked with booking .com how will i know if i get thè. Reward hotel was €350

Pampam087 wrote: »
    Hi just bk from a stay in westmeath AN booked with booking .com how will i know if i get thè. Reward hotel was €350

Did you use this link?

https://www.booking.com/index.en-gb.html?aid=339530;label=refer-UmFuZG9tSVYkc2RlIyh9YRJR2a5OI-C65IcxO70gaeZmOjc1ilaUjwdmkv191PyPB0ZKldpUroxqcba0JKISQA;sid=0ad19f198bf2387f4624a13114e199e7;sb_price_type=total&

If you did, then log into your account and beside the log in details at the top you'll see 'invite and earn' at the top of the page, click here and scroll down to bottom to see if it's there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dave2.0

callaway92 wrote: »
    Debit card is fine

Do you need to pay with the card you used to book to get back the €75? Didn't see anything about that in the t&c.

Thanks to the OP if this works!

Pampam087 wrote: »
    Hi just bk from a stay in westmeath AN booked with booking .com how will i know if i get thReward hotel was €350

Have you read the t&c....think you have to leave a review etc

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

booked a hotel there, in the invoice & earn nothing about the €75
    just has this
    BOOKING : Under review
    The status of this booking will be available soon.

but it does say in the email that I get €75 back... if it happens its a really good deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Thanks very much OP. Just to confirm I completed the stay and a few days later got credited the €75. Also paid with a different card but refunded to original card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

Thanks very much OP. Just to confirm I completed the stay and a few days later got credited the €75. Also paid with a different card but refunded to original card.

Same here, just got the €75! I love free monies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Does it still work for new bookings? When does it expire?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭north south east west

soirish wrote:
    Does it still work for new bookings? When does it expire?

It worked for me earlier this week.

Advertisement