Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EUR75 Cashback from Booking.com when you spend aminimum EUR225

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Equium

Suckit wrote: »
    Get €75 cashback when you spend a minimum of €225 on Booking.com, booking.yeah :)

When you visit Booking.com, on the bottom of the site you should see a banner offering the deal (as seen here).

If you do not see the banner, you need to disconnect from the site and reconnect. Possibly clear your history.

The easiest way to explain how to use it, is to follow the green banners. You should check to see the green banner for €75 cashback in each step of the process (Usually in the left hand side menu after you have selected it).

Source (German Site) https://reisetopia.de/booking-com-gutschein/
    Google Translated version German to English
    You will be credited with €75 after confirmation of the booking.

Many thanks for that. Just used the link to re-book hotels in Japan, saving €225!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭antoswords

Can't seem to get the green banner? Cleared cookies and browsing history, still nothing. I am using an iPad if that makes a difference ?

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I can't get it either, tried both my phone and desktop PC

Update: If you use the link in the german article you'll get the banner on the page. That was the only way I could get it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭BAAA RAM EWE

Try using private/incognito mode in the browser

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Hayden Pennyfeather

You need to access the site using a specific link. Click into the German page in the OP and go through the link provided there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

bigkocman wrote: »
    You need to access the site using a specific link. Click into the German page in the OP and go through the link provided there.

Thanks, yes looks like you need to use link here to get the banner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

I made a booking a couple of days ago & is was €375. Just checked the same hotel & dates using that link & the price has gone up to €462!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Good find!

Rebooked two stays later in the year for the same price, cashback will come in handy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Just booked there and it had the banner as I was booking but didn't see any confirmation at the end. Any idea of how it gets confirmed?

Go into the booking and click view confirmation, if it tracked correctly you should see it there:

2C4h4dC.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

What's the catch??? I read the t&c but nothing obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭stesaurus

maximoose wrote: »
    Go into the booking and click view confirmation, if it tracked correctly you should see it there:

2C4h4dC.png

Cheers, yes that's there!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

TheDriver wrote: »
    What's the catch??? I read the t&c but nothing obvious

i think they just suffering big pressure from main competitor in our days - airbnb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

cheers just rebooked a 2 night stay down south in few weeks, awesome saving!1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

I wonder could you book two separate nights in same hotel using different cards and emails etc would you get back 75euro X 2?

mad m wrote: »
    I wonder could you book two separate nights in same hotel using different cards and emails etc would you get back 75euro X 2?

But u could have to change rooms

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

mad m wrote: »

I booked 2 rooms on the same night under different orders to get twice 40 euro refund. I used different names and emails. You could book and then email the hotel independently asking for the same room both nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭keos

Some additional info: I sent the link to someone I knew was looking to book accommodation through booking.com and she said she already booked.
    But when she logged in from the page with the €75 off banner, the promo automatically got applied to her existing booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

I had an exisiting booking
    Logged in with the link and got the following message

Remember, you’ll receive € 75 after you’ve completed your stay!

OP YOU LEGEND Thanks a million we had booked a staycation to keep the bills down this is the icing on the cake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

So what's the story. Do they just email you a cheque?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

kev_s88 wrote: »
    So what's the story. Do they just email you a cheque?

Usually a credit card refund I think.

I think it's credited to the card you confirm the booking with

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

Some questions answered on previous similar thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057748175

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

keos wrote: »
    Some additional info: I sent the link to someone I knew was looking to book accommodation through booking.com and she said she already booked.
    But when she logged in from the page with the €75 off banner, the promo automatically got applied to her existing booking.

Where did you see that?

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Thank you op. Booked our hotels using that link and the prices were much cheaper than they were yesterday as well as the €75 back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Nice one OP. It also applied the refund to an existing booking I had.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

EDIT: It updated itself from the €35 offer to the €75 in price details. Thanks OP
    Nice one OP. It also applied the refund to an existing booking I had.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭interlocked

Where did you see that?

Click into manage my bookings.

Click on view booking.

Click on price details beside the price. This should bring up a pop up that tells you that you'll recieve €75 after you complete your stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

When is valid until?

• Advertisement

I tried to get my old booking to pick up the offer but it won't. The new booking has it in the confirmation details link.

Advertisement