Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EUR75 Cashback from Booking.com when you spend aminimum EUR225

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

TheDriver wrote: »
    No. 1 rule of any bargain-don't ring to see if its true......

Pity I cant hit that Thanks button 20 times!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

TheDriver wrote: »
    No. 1 rule of any bargain-don't ring to see if its true......

Actually yeah, you're right :pac:

I'm stepping away from the keyboard! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

@ how.gareth - would you mind updating the thread with regards to whether you were successful in receiving the 75euro back after you complete your stay?

I made a non-refundable booking (unfortunately that's the only type of accommodation offered by my chosen hotel) of over 225euro last week using the 35euro offer....however when I logged in via the link, the offer updated to the 75euro back deal. My booking isn't until September, so I'd be very interested in seeing how you get on with the booking you made in January :)

...............I also think I might contact them in the interim and see what they say.......

Yep no problem I'm due back on the 18th. We booked and paid for ours over 6 months ago but when I saw this thread I clicked on the ops link and the banner popped up on my booking saying I'll receive the €75 once my stay has been verified so fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

I cancelled and re-booked same apartment as I'm staying in Gran canaria in september,
    It is a free cancellation booking and I pay upon arrival.
    I also got the "Get €75 back once your stay has been verified" after I re-booked,
    I wonder where I stand,
    Is it after the stay, do you get a €75 euro refund or do you get €75 euro credit on your booking.com account ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

Read #24 for info on similar booking.com offer.

People got card credited

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

superg wrote: »
    Booked a trip this morning and the confirmation email has the 75 off mentioned so happy days. Cheers OP!

Where in the email does it say that? Mine doesn't say it on the email. Only the account

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

pm1977x wrote: »
    Click the link in the OP.

Click on the green 75 off banner down the bottom, also hit 'got it' in the green banner when it pops up.

Click 'view all bookings'.

Click 'verified bookings'.

Scroll down a bit and you should see 'Congratulations €75 off when you complete your stay.'

Take a screenshot for future proof! :pac:

Aah...
    I see something that looks promising.

BTW I don't see a "verified bookings", I presume you meant "upcoming bookings".

There was no indication of the discount until I clicked on "Price details" - then it says "Remember, you'll receive $75 after you've completed your stay!". I see that for 2 upcoming bookings I have - both over €225, one already paid/debited, the other past its cancellable date.

Sweet if this works.

Thanks OP, Nava & pm1977x :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

Over the weekend my existing booking was saying I would receive €75 back after my stay. It doesn't say that anymore! :(

Same, It only shows if you follow the link. It won't say it in the email confirmation.

I doubt it will work, the only chance is to take a screenshot of the booking when it says €75 refund will be applied and plead the case afterwards. Though it's booking.com so I wouldn't be hopeful.

If you can rebook using the link, do.
    dubmick wrote: »
    Over the weekend my existing booking was saying I would receive €75 back after my stay. It doesn't say that anymore! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Sign into your account and click 'Invite and earn rewards' on the left hand side.

Do you see it tracked there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

I don't :(

Hi Cheers for that, as I had used a previous offer when booking it stayed at that €35 price and didn't update.

maximoose wrote: »
    Sign into your account and click 'Invite and earn rewards' on the left hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 luffanywalk

Spoke to customers service this morning and they sent an email to me stating discount once my stay is complete. I have booking for 8th July so will update then.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

OMG I'm delighted I just got it to work!!! Woo hoo. 75 blips back on a stay at the end of the month! Great stuff OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

For people that followed the link and applied it to existing bookings - I have to wonder is it an issue in their system for following an offer link.

You are probably more likely to get this deal if you can cancel and do a fresh booking.

Thanks for this OP. Got €75 off a €300 5 night stay in Austria.

I get the feeling it's a kink in the system too when following a link.
    For people that followed the link and applied it to existing bookings - I have to wonder is it an issue in their system for following an offer link.

You are probably more likely to get this deal if you can cancel and do a fresh booking.

Thanks for this OP. Got €75 off a €300 5 night stay in Austria.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

Nope. I'll try sending the screenshot I took after the trip.
    maximoose wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

took a chance on friday and cancelled a booking i'd made on thursday (was last room) and rebooked it using the link from this BA. got a screenshot of the €75 offer on booking confirmation but no mention of it on email confirmation. i can also see it on the "invite and earn" page - status is [font=BlinkMacSystemFont, -apple-system, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]€ 75 coming up! You'll get your reward after your stay is confirmed. [/font]
    so hopefully it works!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭tglynn

Spoke to customers service this morning and they sent an email to me stating discount once my stay is complete. I have booking for 8th July so will update then.

was this with an existing booking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

It's definitely mentioned in my confirmation email about the €75 reward. I'll try uploading the screenshot now. Mine was also rebooking a stay I had already booked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Just booked a hotel for €175 and it said I'll get €75 cashback after my stay.

Edit: when I click into 'invite and earn' it shows up as not eligible. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭cletus

Just booked another stay using the link.

Both the earlier $40 and now the €75 discounts are showing up in my 'invite and earn' page. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

cletus wrote: »
    Just booked another stay using the link.

Both the earlier $40 and now the €75 discounts are showing up in my 'invite and earn' page. Happy days

So if you book another hotel/b&b on same account and once its over 225 you will get another 75 back?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Belt

I tried re-sending the confirmation mails for existing bookings I have to see if they would include the €75 line....but unfortunately they don't.

I'd be very surprised if they honoured the reward for existing bookings, seems to just be a glitch in that link that it shows up when you go in to your bookings screen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Where in the email does it say that? Mine doesn't say it on the email. Only the account

Towards the end of my email there's a section called "My reward".

It says it after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Just after booking. Looking forward to my €75 cash back. I have already got the $40 cash back from the other booking.com bargain alert. Thanks a million OP.

Just after booking. Looking forward to my €75 cash back. I have already got the $40 cash back from the other booking.com bargain alert. Thanks a million OP.

Yup I did both 40 dollar and 75 euro cash back back deal that's my boyfriend anniversary and birthday sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

BA Inception

Combine this BA with TopCashback.co.uk to get another 3% off your booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Just booked a hotel for €175 and it said I'll get €75 cashback after my stay.

Edit: when I click into 'invite and earn' it shows up as not eligible. Ah well.

Why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Nalz wrote: »
    Why?

Maybe because the mimimum spend required is €225

Advertisement