Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran 2018 Stadium Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭roosky

more tickets on sale now guys!! tickets still available for cork and dublin

Cant get them on ticket master, where are you looking???

Sorry! Another fan beat you to these tickets, so they're no longer available. Please select another listing, or adjust your criteria and try again.

That's what im getting .....all sold out apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

roosky wrote: »
    Sorry! Another fan beat you to these tickets, so they're no longer available. Please select another listing, or adjust your criteria and try again.

That's what im getting .....all sold out apparently

Did u try cork ?

I just tried cork and can get two tickets for Friday night. Galway sold out.

Did u try cork ?

I just tried cork and can get two tickets for Friday night. Galway sold out.

Cant do cork as sisters wedding is clashing ......i see a few tickets for warsaw......Ryanair.ie is next !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭SwD

I have two, more, (sisters) tickets for sale:

Ed Sheeran
    Phoenix Park, Dublin
    Friday 18 May 2018
    GA: Standing

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ernestcooke91

Hi

I have two tickets for sale as well at face value or nearest offer:

Ed Sheeran
    Pearse Stadium, Galway
    Sunday 13 May 2018, 17:00
    Pitch Standing

Is anyone here interested or does anyone have suggestions on how to sell them?

I am based in Co. Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

checked ticket master last night and there was availability for Wednesday night 16th may gig in the phoenix park dublin. went into town today to get the tickets and was told they were sold out. must have only missed them. sick i didnt book them online. anyone any ideas where i might get 2? was hoping to give them as xmas presents. steve

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Many people get their tickets yet, heard of some getting theirs (friday) before christmas but no sign of my own ones (wednesday) yet

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

cruizer101 wrote:
    Many people get their tickets yet, heard of some getting theirs (friday) before christmas but no sign of my own ones (wednesday) yet

I thought they don't get sent out till 10 days before concert??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

I got mine in post about 3 weeks ago (for Galway concert)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Mine came yesterday was hoping they wouldn’t until nearer the time in case I misplace them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Galwaygirl18

Lads this is just an idea
    But some folks have extra tickets because they double bought so they wouldn’t get sold out.
    Some people are still looking for tickets. Assuming you plan to attend but just have too many tickets, why don’t people on here match up with one another and just walk into the concert together?
    Charge face value and everyone wins

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Galwaygirl18

Hi

I have two tickets for sale as well at face value or nearest offer:

Ed Sheeran
    Pearse Stadium, Galway
    Sunday 13 May 2018, 17:00
    Pitch Standing

Is anyone here interested or does anyone have suggestions on how to sell them?

I am based in Co. Donegal

So you would have to actually attend with the purchaser for It to work.
    That being said if you’ll also be attending I’d take them off your hands

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭PippaChic

Can anybody tell what Phoenix Park is like as a venue? I have tickets for my 11-year-old daughter and I.

So you would have to actually attend with the purchaser for It to work.
    That being said if you’ll also be attending I’d take them off your hands

Hi, sorry for my very slow reply to your question.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the concert at all in Galway.

I'm unsure what the best approach is with these tickets.

If there are other people who are in a similar position to myself, then I would greatly appreciate any help/advice you could give me please!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Hi, sorry for my very slow reply to your question.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the concert at all in Galway.

I'm unsure what the best approach is with these tickets.

If there are other people who are in a similar position to myself, then I would greatly appreciate any help/advice you could give me please!

Sheeran is allowing people to resell their tickets for his UK gigs at face value on Twickets.co.uk .

However there is currently no mechanism for resale of his Irish concert tickets which is a bit of a disgrace considering the tickets went on general sale over 8 months ago and alot of peoples plans would have changed in the interim.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭morphman

Zardoz wrote:
    However there is currently no mechanism for resale of his Irish concert tickets which is a bit of a disgrace considering the tickets went on general sale over 8 months ago and alot of peoples plans would have changed in the interim.

Zardoz wrote:
    Sheeran is allowing people to resell their tickets for his UK gigs at face value on Twickets.co.uk .

Yes an absolute joke. I have three tickets for the Wednesday and can't go now due to family. Why is there no mechanism to allow to transfer?
    Not looking to make a profit just face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I am Looking for 4 tickets for Cork gig.

Toutless ? or whereelse ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭Zardoz

greenspurs wrote: »
    I am Looking for 4 tickets for Cork gig.

Toutless ? or whereelse ?

Cork are available on Ticketmaster .
    Yes an absolute joke. I have three tickets for the Wednesday and can't go now due to family. Why is there no mechanism to allow to transfer?
    Not looking to make a profit just face value.

I'd wager all my money that there wont be any of this ID nonsense implemented .
    Its simply not feasible on such a large scale .

I understand where Sheeran is coming from with regard to touting but he has made a complete mess of it by not allowing people resell at face value .
    Ring up Ed's promoter and tell him you plan to resell the tickets ,they should cancel them then ,if he is true to his word.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 polly11111

Ticketmaster are giving refunds minus 6 euro cancellation fee for people who genuinely can't go. They were up to last week

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Not a hope they will ID, Adele said the same thing! Not feasible or possible for stadium gigs with the amount of people and the security issues that huge queues will cause!

If they were to check IDs for 80,000 people they would need to start the day before the concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

polly11111 wrote: »
    Ticketmaster are giving refunds minus 6 euro cancellation fee for people who genuinely can't go. They were up to last week

Were they?!
    I can't go to cork any longer so this would be amazing!

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Were they?!
    I can't go to cork any longer so this would be amazing!

Yes. I got it last week. They probably still are.

Yes. I got it last week. They probably still are.

How did you go about this please?

dragonfly! wrote: »
    How did you go about this please?

I rang the helpline number and told the agent that I genuinely couldn't attend the concert and due to the restrictions in selling on or giving away the tickets couldn't do anything with them. She said there was an option to get a refund minus a 6 euro fee for cancelling the tickets. Got the refund a few days later

I rang the helpline number and told the agent that I genuinely couldn't attend the concert and due to the restrictions in selling on or giving away the tickets couldn't do anything with them. She said there was an option to get a refund minus a 6 euro fee for cancelling the tickets. Got the refund a few days later

Is the helpline number you rang 0818 903 001?

Is the helpline number you rang 0818 903 001?

Yes that's it

Yes that's it

Thank you!

• Advertisement

Yes that's it

Thanks very much for that.

I rang this number today, selected option 5 and got speaking to a person on the helpdesk.

Unfortunately they said that they were unable to offer me a refund or cancellation. They could offer to swap them for an alternative date but I explained that I won't be able to attend any of the concert dates.

There response to this was that they couldn't do anything for me.

Advertisement