Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The try harder if ye want to keep a second joke thread thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Fallout2022

Storm Dudley's on the way!

I'm not sure we can take any moore...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Gant21

I just seen a man putting liquorice sweets into a parking meter. 

It takes allsorts, I suppose

There is a group of shoplifters going round systematically stealing clothes by size, police believe they are still at large...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Why are there pyramids in Egypt?

They are too heavy to be carried to the British Museum.

Bland salad is a problem that needs addressing...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,877 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Couldn't undo the buttons on my jumper so tried pulling it over my head but it got stuck.

Now sitting in A&E waiting to see a cardyologist...

'I was going to give up being a streaker on health grounds, but then the doctor convinced me to stick it out for another year...'

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭FraserburghFreddie

With all this wind I'm worried about the caravan in our garden!

We didn't have one yesterday.

• Advertisement

Just seen a man with no arms cycle past me. Don't know his names but his face rings a bell.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Doctor: The good news is this is a surprise birthday party!

Patient: But my birthday's not till next month

Doctor: Which brings me to the bad news

THE JOHNSON DEFENCE: Although my client was wearing a balaclava and brought his own shotgun, he was unaware that he was attending a bank robbery.

Much of Scotland and Wales is without power.. Now .......over to the weather news!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭hawley

Did you ever see a pig's cheek with two eyes?

You'd see it with your own two eyes.

A man is on a train running down the carriage. "Is there a priest on this train, It's an emergency". "Is there an Anglican vicar, anybody"? "Is there a Rabbi on board, please it's an emergency".

"Excuse me i'm an Iman".

"Oh you're no good ...

... we need a corkscrew".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

I went on a date with someone who also spoke Zulu.

We clicked right away.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

for the week that's in it....

During the Winter Olympics ice skating competition the final skater raced on to the ice and slipped over on his bum. He recovered and then fell again, and again, and again like Bambi on ice.

Up went the marks of the judges.

Great Britain 0.0

Germany 0.0

France 0.0

Ireland 6.0

'Why the score high score?' asked the stunned officials.

'Well,' said the Irish Judge, 'You've got to make allowances. I mean it was fierce slippy out there' 😋

• Registered Users Posts: 6,010 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Just reading about the time condoms were first imported into Ireland, they were taxed at the point of entry.

• Advertisement

The cops have just left. They said that if I want to walk around the house naked, I have to do it inside.

"Like a virgin" has just been translated into the national language of the Netherlands. Dutch for the very first time...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭hawley

What stands on one leg and has its' heart in its' head?

A head of cabbage.

In a Dublin Nursing home an old priest lay dying.

For years he had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital.

He motioned for his nurse to come near. "Yes, Father?", said the nurse.

"I would really like to see Leo Varadkar and Micheál Martin before I die" whispered the priest.

"I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse.

The nurse sent the request to Leinster House and waited for a response.

Soon the word arrived;

Leo and Micheál would be delighted to visit the priest.

As they went to the hospital, Leo commented to Micheál

"I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it certainly will help our images".

Micheál agreed that it was the right thing to do at this time.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Leos hand in his right hand and then Micheáls hand in his left.

There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face.

The old priest slowly said: "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ". "Amen", said Leo. "Amen", said Micheál.

The old priest continued,

"Jesus died between two lying thieving bastards, and I would like to do the same !!!.

A new book claims that Jesus had a wife and two kids. In other words, he suffered even more than we thought...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Gant21

This is a joke.

Two birds in a field.

First bird: "Russia bad. Russia doing invasion."

Second bird: "Ukraine?"

First bird: "No. Me seagull." .

No one seems to trust the motives of Vladimir Putin, but if you ask me his great uncle Ras was a bigger menace.

I just got a job as a cuckoo in a cuckoo clock.

It’s not the best job in the world, but it gets me out of the house.

• Advertisement

I was chatting up an amoeba in the pub. She must have been keen as I had her undivided attention.

Advertisement