Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

The try harder if ye want to keep a second joke thread thread

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 87,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭ Gant21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭ Fallout2022

Bland salad is a problem that needs addressing...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 87,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Capt'n Midnight

Doctor: The good news is this is a surprise birthday party!

Patient: But my birthday's not till next month

Doctor: Which brings me to the bad news

Much of Scotland and Wales is without power.. Now .......over to the weather news!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭ hawley

Did you ever see a pig's cheek with two eyes?

You'd see it with your own two eyes.

A man is on a train running down the carriage. "Is there a priest on this train, It's an emergency". "Is there an Anglican vicar, anybody"? "Is there a Rabbi on board, please it's an emergency".

"Excuse me i'm an Iman".

"Oh you're no good ...

... we need a corkscrew".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭ hawley

What stands on one leg and has its' heart in its' head?

A head of cabbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭ Gant21

This is a joke.

• Advertisement

I was chatting up an amoeba in the pub. She must have been keen as I had her undivided attention.

Advertisement