Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The try harder if ye want to keep a second joke thread thread

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I bet Rick Astley struggles with Lent.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

And the best car of 2021 as voted for by readers of Woman magazine is...

A blue one.

Why doesn't Ray Charles see his friends?

Because he is married.

If you see someone doing a crossword today, lean over them and say 7 up is Lemonade.

I’ve just seen a dyslexic Yorkshireman.

He was wearing a cat flap.

• Advertisement

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is?

Give it a weigh, give it a weigh, give it a weight now.

I got a universal remote control, and I thought to myself "This changes everything."

I've just cross-bred a crocodile and a homing pigeon though I expect it'll come back to bite me.

What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?

Aye matey!

The guy that invented the throat lozenge was buried today, there was no coffin at the funeral.

• Advertisement

I was driving on the motorway yesterday in a hearse.

Police pulled me over for undertaking.

I've just saw a French footballer playing on a Nintendo.

It was Thierry on Wii.

THERAPIST: As a young boy, did your mother ever treat you badly?

ME: As far as I know *pauses to think* my mother was never a young boy.

If you've never tried blind darts then you don't know what you're missing.

I have a Polish friend who is a sound technician...

Oh, and a Czech one too.

It's Motown weather out there.

Three degrees.

Four, tops.

My doctor obviously likes my new trainers.

I overheard him say I have serious healthy shoes.

I went to the zoo today and there was a baguette in a cage.

The zookeeper said it was bread in captivity.

The seven dwarves went into a pub, and the barmen said, "Get out, we don't serve miners."

I met a Transvestite the other night from Greater Manchester...

He had a Wigan address..

• Advertisement

An Englishman, a Scot, an Irishman, a Frenchman, a Finn, a Swede, a Belgian, a German, a Spaniard, a Pole, a Russian, a kiwi, a Greek, a Mexican , an Egyptian, an Argentinean,a Uruguayan and a Brazilian all went to a nightclub.

The doorman said "sorry, can't let you in without a Thai.

The secret to a great Hawaiian pizza is to cook it at aloha temperature.

If you don't like musical puns, you have my symphon

Have you been hit with a rhythm stick ?

You may be entitled to personal Ian Dury Claim

Charles Dickens's ‘A Tale Of Two Cities’ was first serialised in two local newspapers.

It was the Bicester Times; it was The Worcester Times.

How do you find Will Smith in the snow?

Look for the fresh prints.

What did the drummer call his twin girls?

Anna one, Anna two

A viola player decides that he's had enough of being a viola player--unappreciated, all those silly jokes. So he decides to change instruments.

He goes into a shop, and says, "I want to buy a violin."

The man behind the counter looks at him for a moment, and then says, "You must be a viola player."

The viola player is astonished, and says, "Well, yes, I am. But how did you know?"

"Well, sir, this is a fish-and-chip shop."

There's nothing funny about syphilis.

Well, unless your doctor has a lisp, then it's bloody hilarious

• Advertisement

My old Grandad always used to say "the grass is always greener on the other side".

Lovely bloke, awful at laying turf.

Advertisement