Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The try harder if ye want to keep a second joke thread thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

I sent my hearing aid in for repair three weeks ago.

I haven't heard anything since.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭FraserburghFreddie

Congratulations to

Hugh Zappritti Boyden,on his new role as chairman of the Irish budgerigar association.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Did you hear about the magic tractor? It turned into a field.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Thought I saw Michael J Fox in a garden centre today.

Although I'm not entirely sure it was him - he had his back to the fuscia.

Just got back from a charity football match for stroke victims. Never seen such a one sided match.

• Advertisement

What do you call a man with a paper bag on his head?

Russell.

What do you call a woman balancing a pint of ale on her head?

Beatrix

What do you call a Chinese man with a fence on his head?

Ray Ling.

Burglars have broken into Everton FC's new trophy room and stolen the entire contents.

Police are looking for a man with a blue carpet.

What do you call a guy with bacon on his head?

Ham'ed.

What do you call a guy with lots of bacon on his head?

Mo' ham'ed

What do you call a guy with lots of bacon on his head standing between two buildings?

Mo' ham'ed alley!

• Advertisement

What colour socks do bears wear?

- They don't wear socks, because they have bear feet

What's the difference between a carpenter & a joiner?

A joiner works with wood, a carpenter paints cars

My girlfriend left me when she discovered my Pasta fetish,

So i'm feeling Cannelloni now.

She asked me if she could have a little peace and quiet while she cooked dinner.

So I took the battery out of the smoke detector.

Why was Yoda afraid of 7 ? Because 6 7 8.

What do you call a man with a plank of wood on his head?

Edward

What do you call a man with 3 planks of wood on his head?

Edward Woodward

What do you call a man with 4 planks of wood on his head?

I don't know,

but Edward Woodward would.

Genie: What is your first wish?

Joe: I want to be rich.

Genie: Granted. What is your second wish?

Rich: I want lots of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,093 ✭✭✭✭blade1

What's the first rule of Rick Astley's Fight Club?

You know the rules and so do I

(Sing in a Rick Astley voice for best effect)

Hear about the one legged girl who got a job in a brewery?

She was put in charge of the hops.

I had a job working for the Samaritans once. I tried to call in sick but they talked me out of it.

• Advertisement

It's been months since I bought the book

"how to scam people online."

It still hasn't arrived yet.

The wi-if was down at home, so I had to talk to the missus.

Can't believe she's not working for Xtravision anymore.

I phoned the wife and said,"I've got something to tell you,but it's hard to say."

She said nervously,"Go on."

I said."Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,354 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 12,093 ✭✭✭✭blade1

He has been going a good while now.

One of the better uk comedians that you'd see on Dave etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,354 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

2 tickets booked for Oct 29. Belfast. 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

now back to jokes.....

a man comes home and gives his wife a bunch of flowers

and the wife says- 'oh i suppose i'll have to spread my legs for these?'

and the man says says - 'why? have you not got a vase?'

I've deleted all my German contacts from my mobile phone.

Its now Hans free.

So I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing Dancing Queen on it. I thought, that's abba-riginal!

• Advertisement

I went onto the library and asked if they had any books about paranoia.

The librarian leaned forward and whispered, "they're behind you."

Advertisement