Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Vanillager AMA

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Just seen this was happening, no idea why I don't get notified!

Ok QB, your age admission shocked me, thought you loads younger than me!

if you could have dinner with 5 other people of your choice dead/alive folks who would it be and why?

Do you dream a lot and remember your dreams?

Do you believe in horoscopes etc?

what is your biggest fear?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Just seen this was happening, no idea why I don't get notified!

Ok QB, your age admission shocked me, thought you loads younger than me!

I think my turn is done, Jayop's up next, but not sure when. Am happy to continue answering questions though.
    if you could have dinner with 5 other people of your choice dead/alive folks who would it be and why?

Good question. I'm struggling to think of answers though so I'll get back to you it (I just might be overthinking this though .... :))
    Do you dream a lot and remember your dreams?

Yeah, usually have decent dreams, but I don't end up remembering most of them. Last night I actually had a bit of a freaky one, Breaking Bad themed, where people were getting shot and mutilated all over the place. Was a bit scary.
    Do you believe in horoscopes etc?

Like most Taurians, I don't believe in horoscopes. :P. No, I don't believe, at at, at all. I'm great sceptic in anything that's doesn't have good science behind it. But even science I take with a bit of a pinch of salt, as I know that a lot of science can end up disproved down the line too.
    what is your biggest fear?

Getting old. Not for vanity reasons, but I fear the downsides that can come with old age: the feebleness, the dependance on others, the lack of independence, the lonliness, the health issues, the possibility of poverty.

On that cheerful note ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Guys, we totally forgot about this! Jay, wanna take your turn?

Yeah Jay, let's get this rolling again! stop pretending you don't see the thread. Don't make us link it to your ww thread ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Erm I suppose I could have a rattle.

• Advertisement

How long have you played werewolf and how did you first hear of it and where did you play?

Have you met any of our crowd in real life?

How far do you think you could throw a monkey over a wall?

Where is the most exotic place you have visited?

Thanks for doing this :)

How long have you played werewolf and how did you first hear of it and where did you play?

Have you met any of our crowd in real life?

How far do you think you could throw a monkey over a wall?

Where is the most exotic place you have visited?

Thanks for doing this :)

1) Must be playing about 5 years or more now. Fist came across it on a Manchester United forum, played it there, on a second football forum then tried to get it going here.

2) I don't think so but I may have bumped into Tigger without knowing as I live near enough to him.

3) All the way over. Monkeys are whimps

4) I've only been outside of Europe once excluding Lanzarote. I'd probably say the grand canyon. Nothing like that at all in Europe.

No probs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Jayop wrote: »
    1) Must be playing about 5 years or more now. Fist came across it on a Manchester United forum, played it there, on a second football forum then tried to get it going here.

2) I don't think so but I may have bumped into Tigger without knowing as I live near enough to him.

3) All the way over. Monkeys are whimps

4) I've only been outside of Europe once excluding Lanzarote. I'd probably say the grand canyon. Nothing like that at all in Europe.

No probs!!
    You live near me ?
    Where do you live

Tigger wrote: »
    You live near me ?
    Where do you live

South Sligo.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

South Sligo.

Fcuking lol. I live in the area as well:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Fcuking lol. I live in the area as well:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Are you in my office??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Are you in my office??

If you're talking civil service then I used to be as TCO but now permanent CO in GISC. Just started 2 weeks ago. Was in BTSCFA for the summer

Nah I'm not lucky enough, or apparently Irish enough to get a job in the civil service. Was shortlisted for job years ago but because I never studied Irish I was rejected.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

In the Gaeltacht that is Sligo

What was your favourite theme for WW?

Would you welcome a career change?

Is there anything to do in Sligo?

In the Gaeltacht that is Sligo

What was your favourite theme for WW?

Would you welcome a career change?

Is there anything to do in Sligo?

I don't think there's a Gaeltacht in Sligo anywhere.

Hmmm. I really like the ones that fit in with the killing. The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones etc. Star Wars was good and I also like novelty themes like the Election one. I'd like to see silly things like a premier league theme, a soap opera theme and the likes.

I kinda like my job but I have sucky hours. Not much else around here that would be paying as well though.

Drink and eat. Nice walks, cycles and there's beautiful beaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Necrominus wrote: »
    If you're talking civil service then I used to be as TCO but now permanent CO in GISC. Just started 2 weeks ago. Was in BTSCFA for the summer

So that's why you have so much time to post :p

South Sligo.

Jasus
    Like gurteen type thing

to get this back on track, advance notice to Strawbs, you're up after the next game! 29th of October!

Ooh excited!

I’m travelling to London for a funeral on 1st nov and I’ll be back on the Saturday. Can we delay till then as I won’t be online much them few days?

Ooh excited!

I’m travelling to London for a funeral on 1st nov and I’ll be back on the Saturday. Can we delay till then as I won’t be online much them few days?

deal

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Ooh excited!

I’m on mid term that week so I’ll be free. Do you want to trade weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

First thought: You're too old to be in school...

Then it dawned on me.

Some days I shouldn't be allowed to internet *hides under desk*

sullivlo wrote: »
    I’m on mid term that week so I’ll be free. Do you want to trade weeks?

That would probably be better. So back in for straight after the game?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

That would probably be better. So back in for straight after the game?

I’ll go next and then you go?

First thought: You're too old to be in school...

Then it dawned on me.

Some days I shouldn't be allowed to internet *hides under desk*

Oi. I’m not that old.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Oi. I’m not that old.

your not crosstownk old

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Tigger wrote: »
    your not crosstownk old

Well I..... :eek:

:)