Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Karen O'DOnoghue, of 'Grow, Cook Eat'...

This one is inexplicable, but she GRATEs on me. Tried to watch one episode, to see if there were any tips I could pick up. (I'm not a gardener, but I like to know in case I ever grow vegetables or plants).

Barely made it through one episode, never went back.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

The guy who narrates Come Dine with Me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Oops!

The guy who narrates Come Dine with Me.

Everybody on Come Dine With Me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Karen O'DOnoghue, of 'Grow, Cook Eat'...

This one is inexplicable, but she GRATEs on me. Tried to watch one episode, to see if there were any tips I could pick up. (I'm not a gardener, but I like to know in case I ever grow vegetables or plants).

Barely made it through one episode, never went back.

I loved the show, but had to give it up because of her constant and unnecessary giggling and laughter. She drives me mad. :mad:

Oops! wrote: »
    Everybody on Come Dine With Me.

I wouldn't place too much blame on them. They're told to act that way. 90% of the show is scripted.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't place too much blame on them. They're told to act that way. 90% of the show is scripted.

Is that show still on?

Sam Rockwell. ****e actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Oops!

I always thought he played a complete psycho very well in any film i've seen him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,629 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Miriam O'Callaghan

cj maxx wrote: »
    Miriam O'Callaghan

I wouldn't kick her out of the bed for farting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Henry Kissinger.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,980 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Could never stand Shane Lynch...

But of all the times to be going on about 'marriage woes'... then being a tool with his 'God's plan' crap...
    (He moved out of the house he shares with his wife).

What it basically read like was 'I'm currently on wife number 2, but we're not getting along at the moment-cos I'm never home... so who knows, I may move on to wife number 3... but feckit, it's God's plan'.

Idiot.

He's a major Jesus freak.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,980 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Was that the crash that put him in hospital, where he found religion?

I remember he claimed religion had made him a better person, then on the same show, made a vague 'threat' to Neil Delamere. (My money would have been on Neil tbh).

He's also changed his story multiple times about trying to 'start a fight' with P. Diddy.
    Diddy grew up in Harlem, New York. Where your alarm clock was someone getting shot.
    Lynch grew up in Donaghmede, a fairly posh Dublin neighbourhood. If Diddy wanted to, he could easily have had Shane picking his teeth out his poop the next morning.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5299872/celebrity-big-brothers-shane-lynch-reveals-he-got-into-a-drunken-brawl-with-sean-diddy-combs-at-awards-show-and-attempted-to-rob-his-silver-chain/

Lol I remember that thing with Delamere on the Panel. I was trying to remember who it was. Lynch looked like he was going to go for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

I think he's great. Plays a lot of "on the edge" characters alright but he was brilliant in Moon and Richard Jewell. Also thought he was hilarious in Jo Jo Rabbit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,629 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Not for farting, but if she started talking then I'd fuc her out in 2 seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 10,693 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Damned right.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭DenMan

You never see Simon Delaney on the exercise segments of Ireland AM. He always seems to miss them. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Sherry Baby

Bette Midler

Alec Baldwin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I have only developed this huge disliking over him during this pandemic.

George Lee !!

Does my head in !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

andrew1977 wrote: »
    I have only developed this huge disliking over him during this pandemic.

George Lee !!

Does my head in !

"Science correspondent" is his RTE title, keep thinking " Fiction" should be in there somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

She's as old as tea in a mug

She's as old as tea in a mug

I'd shake the cobwebs out of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Bahanaman wrote: »
    I think he's great. Plays a lot of "on the edge" characters alright but he was brilliant in Moon and Richard Jewell. Also thought he was hilarious in Jo Jo Rabbit.
    That's Sam Neal you're thinking of, and you are right, a great actor.

I thought he [Rockwell] was as subtle as a sledgehammer in The Green Mile and Three Billboards. The Poltergeist remake was one of the most boring movies I've ever sat through in my life and I can barely remember anything from it; I wouldn't place the blame on him for that, but he certainly didn't redeem it. I thought he was tolerable in Vice [terrible movie] but anyone can do a George Bush parody and Josh Brolin did that better not long ago.

I thought he [Rockwell] was as subtle as a sledgehammer in The Green Mile and Three Billboards. The Poltergeist remake was one of the most boring movies I've ever sat through in my life and I can barely remember anything from it; I wouldn't place the blame on him for that, but he certainly didn't redeem it. I thought he was tolerable in Vice [terrible movie] but anyone can do a George Bush parody and Josh Brolin did that better not long ago.

The Poltergeist movie made me want to hurt people. How ****ing lost for ideas is Hollywood that they think remaking Spielberg is a viable option?

Bloody idiots. And the film was trash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

George Hamilton and tony o donoghue from rte sports, can't stand them 2 cnuts

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Kirsty Allsop was on just now,i cant stand her.Smug,fecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,889 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Harsh. National treasures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Danger here!!

Advertisement