Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

And I suppose you're the picture of Adonis Jeffrey.

Hello, Dermot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Blaze420 wrote: »
    Lily Singh - not many have heard of her but she’s like the female “””””comedian””””” version of that piece of dog **** on your shoe that you keep scraping off grass or footpaths but it stays there embedded.

Oh God her. She's a youtuber who got a chatshow, and it turned out just as s**t as you'd imagine it would have.
    Then there were claims of her plagiarising material from other comedians, and she also has popped up in skin care adverts (over here even, the ads are shown on tv).

She's part of the 'woke' brigade- as in nobody can be made fun of except 'priviliged cisgendered heterosexual white men'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Australian woman who does all the Trivago ads, I even deleted the app over her. She comes across as so condescending, santamonous and superficially superior.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Australian woman who does all the Trivago ads, I even deleted the app over her. She comes across as so condescending, santamonous and superficially superior.

I bet you would though !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

This tit, hes on a show called kings of pain he self named him cave man, he's the biggest pussy in the world.
    Kings_Of_Pain_Bio_Rob_Caveman_Avella.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

Ultrflat wrote: »
    This tit, hes on a show called kings of pain he self named him cave man, he's the biggest pussy in the world.
    Kings_Of_Pain_Bio_Rob_Caveman_Avella.jpg

Jesus, without my glasses ,I thought that was WBO middleweight and now super middleweight champion boxer Billy Joe Saunders, who himself has got himself into trouble with his “humour”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Ultrflat wrote: »

He shoots up venom for kicks. He’s just declaring himself not particularly advanced, no harm in a bit of self deprecation why does the other fella get a pass

Honestly these shows if you just go into them from an armchair tourist point of view they’re a lot more interesting. Just get your autism on and forget there’s even anyone there

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Bobblehats wrote: »
    He shoots up venom for kicks. He’s just declaring himself not particularly advanced, no harm in a bit of self deprecation why does the other fella get a pass

Honestly these shows if you just go into them from an armchair tourist point of view they’re a lot more interesting. Just get your autism on and forget there’s even anyone there

Who the fcuck is this beuer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,172 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Who the fcuck is this beuer ?

Some handpump Nevin, no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

That fat cünt, Stephen Fry. Pompous prick. He can shove his Twinnings teabags sideways up his hole.

• Advertisement

That fat cünt, Stephen Fry. Pompous prick. He can shove his Twinnings teabags sideways up his hole.

Plenty of room, John, get the fcuking mug in too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Hotirish

Matt Cooper.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭Be right back

Steve Backshall.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Fergal D'Arcy

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

I detect a man with not much luck with the ladies, possible not a good looking man.
    These fine looking women who believe they are a perfect 10 are the ones you make a bee line to in clubs, every man that a 3/10 MUST hit on these women for the good of all men.
    She has put herself on a pedestal and weak men reinforce her opinion of herself that she is hot stuff, therefore ugly men MUST hit on her constantly, break her self belief, "i cant be all that if all of these ugly men believe they have a chance and keep hitting on me".
    This over time will make her rethink what she wants in a man, that 6 Foot 6 player now has competition from the 5 foot 5 nice guy with the heart of gold.
    So ugly men of Boards, it is your duty to hit on super hot women, make them doubt their status so that your or your brothers can succeed in picking them up.
    She is a cracker, any man would be happy to have her on his arm and she can be yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,978 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Jesus, without my glasses ,I thought that was WBO middleweight and now super middleweight champion boxer Billy Joe Saunders, who himself has got himself into trouble with his “humour”

Not familiar with this Saunders fella but looking up on his exploits he seems to be a no class scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Brian Dobson.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Badger from wind in the willows.
    Sanctimonius prick.

Lily Allen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Ivan Yates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Asim Chaudhry

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Asim Chaudhry

No idea who this Dude is .....but I'm pretty certain I wouldn't like him / her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,661 ✭✭✭corks finest

2 for along time- Leo the Langer and his little buddy Harris

The barman in the transit lounge Kuala-Lumpur.

The barman in the transit lounge Kuala-Lumpur.

The sham that wouldn't take your old Irish half crown as legal tender. ?

A right pox bottle .....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Vogue Williams!

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Vogue Williams!

And her husband!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

And her husband!

With his nailed on smile!

With his nailed on smile!