Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,116 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Would promote him to über-cretin, for starters anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭smilerf

That joe wicks lad is some tosser

• Registered Users Posts: 19,116 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

smilerf wrote: »
    That joe wicks lad is some tosser

Not as big as that NowTV dude.

Now there’s a can of piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Not as big as that NowTV dude.

Now there’s a can of piss.

I feel bad for Robert Webb. And David Mitchell too, tbh.

You know they're doing these adverts cos they have bills to pay, but they always end up like second fiddle in them.
    At least David Mitchell got to do an advert with Kevin Bacon. So there's that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

Vicky Butler Henderson.... I don't know how she got on tv and i'm too lazy to google who she's related to.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Chris Martin.

Phucker just destroyed my dinner with the main evening news segment about him and his pop pals doing their cringefest online music festival tonight. I hate the self righteous pile of piss.

Niall Horan as well, you have a crap voice and you're only famous because adolescent girls think you're cute, now lose yourself please, go missing.

And Lady Jaysussin Gaga. You might be a style icon but you're not a musician and you are slightly cute which means you get away with it. But Nina Simone, Joan Armatrading and Aretha Franklin have all set the bar and your not there and never will be, stick to the catwalks and style shows please. Your a talentless xxxx. Get lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Oops! wrote: »
    Vicky Butler Henderson.... I don't know how she got on tv and i'm too lazy to google who she's related to.

Old Top Gear from the 90 s , posh to try in a short skirt

Old Top Gear from the 90 s , posh to try in a short skirt

She's not good looking now and wasn't then either.... And still talks some b****cks...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Oops! wrote: »
    She's not good looking now and wasn't then either.... And still talks some b****cks...

I definitely would.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Niall Horan as well, you have a crap voice and you're only famous because adolescent girls think you're cute, now lose yourself please, go missing.

I like Niall,hes seems a good sort.He gave a large donation to an Irish Charity.

And Lady Jaysussin Gaga. You might be a style icon but you're not a musician and you are slightly cute which means you get away with it. But Nina Simone, Joan Armatrading and Aretha Franklin have all set the bar and your not there and never will be, stick to the catwalks and style shows please. Your a talentless xxxx. Get lost.

I agree about Gaga,she could have been great but it was ****e being compared to Madonna[constantly]

• Advertisement

dubstarr wrote: »

I like Niall,hes seems a good sort.He gave a large donation to an Irish Charity.

I agree about Gaga,she could have been great but it was ****e being compared to Madonna[constantly]

Niall Horan wore an English football jersey when he was on sh**-factor.
    Dude could cure me of terminal illness, and I'd still think he was twit.

Gaga always had this 'act' that I never bought. It was too put on, and she wasn't a good enough actress to maintain the 'act'.
    Bowie, Prince, Madonna... they came up thru different 'movements' or eras, so they honed their act so much so it became a persona.
    Gaga never got the persona thing, imo.

It was just a mask. When she tried to do s**t like politics, it showed there was nothing really there. It was just this fake thing.
    She had a voice, but she wasn't as talented as people made out she was. After a couple of years, her star was fading fast.
    Even when she did A Star is Born, her fakeness stood out. (Most notably having only 'one line' that she said in every interview).

Looking at what happened to Duffy (the singer who sang 'Mercy') and how she had an interesting voice, and an interesting look... but then had such a horrific event derail everything... it makes you realise how much management and 'protection' goes into these people's careers.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,297 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

There are these two guys called The Two Johnnie's who are from Tipperary.
    They sort of act like these down to earth guys who are up for a laugh but I just find them rude and patronising.

They sort of act like these down to earth guys who are up for a laugh but I just find them rude and patronising.

Didn't someone on another thread say they can be horrible to their audience?
    I've not heard good things about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Taylor Swift,i havent got the foggiest idea why.She comes across as fake,and i just cant take to her at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

America.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

dubstarr wrote: »
    Taylor Swift,i havent got the foggiest idea why.She comes across as fake,and i just cant take to her at all.

She strikes me as something of a sociopath.

Tipperary seems to be the breeding ground for professional mucksavagery. Isn’t Pat Shortt also from Tipperary?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Tipperary seems to be the breeding ground for professional mucksavagery. Isn’t Pat Shortt also from Tipperary?

Muck savage capital...for sure for sure.....

Muck savage capital...for sure for sure.....

I lived in Tipperary for a while... yup.

They're batcrap insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

America.
    :mad:
    What did she ever do to you?
    040039485-0f723339-63ae-4c5a-a5cd-e40a0cce00c4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

vogue-williams-t.jpg

HER, and her stupid tv adds and reality tv show.....
    Who the hell wants there private life to be that exposed.

Ultrflat wrote: »

It's cancelled. No season 3.

Tho don't expect her to disappear.. RTE still think she's a 'celeb'.

Ya know-cos she pushed a sprog out of her nether regions. Nobody woman in history has ever done that.

Nor gone back a second time and made another sprog.

vogue-williams-t.jpg

People who have decided to share their private life (or some scripted version of it) for money? There’s a market for it.

It's cancelled. No season 3.

Tho don't expect her to disappear.. RTE still think she's a 'celeb'.

Ya know-cos she pushed a sprog out of her nether regions. Nobody woman in history has ever done that.

Nor gone back a second time and made another sprog.

Even better she's got a personality like a BRICK :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

People who have decided to share their private life (or some scripted version of it) for money? There’s a market for it.
    There certainly is, one of the Kardashiandroids recently became a billionaire!

Even better she's got a personality like a BRICK :mad:

Funny that-whenever I see her advert,the first thing I reach for is a brick.

I can't wait for her next show-getting divorced with Vogue and.... whoever her baby daddy is. (I don't care, I'm not googling him).

Funny that-whenever I see her advert,the first thing I reach for is a brick.

I can't wait for her next show-getting divorced with Vogue and.... whoever her baby daddy is. (I don't care, I'm not googling him).

I just start cursing at the tv in an uncontrollable rant. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,297 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Didn't someone on another thread say they can be horrible to their audience?
    I've not heard good things about them.

They do seem sometimes there like teenage lads who may have to mock people to get a laugh!

They do seem sometimes there like teenage lads who may have to mock people to get a laugh!

DL Hughley used to do the same thing in his standup. He'd insult the audience for a 'joke'...

His career didn't last long, he managed to get a radio gig tho. People generally don't want to pay good money to be made fun of.

• Advertisement

They know what they're doing... They are playing up to the hipster, gym loving, vain, instagram, snapchatting GAA playing/loving young lads that the county and wider area is full of unfortunatly.... And it's working.... I know, i'm living slap bang in the middle of the county and surrounded by these types.:D

Advertisement