Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

Mary Lou McDonald just looking at the woman boils my blood

• Registered Users Posts: 13,514 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Walliams reminds me of this guy who was on a drama course I did years ago. He would get a kick out of making creepy homoerotic sexual remarks.(and no it wasn't in character) I remember one time while everyone was queuing at the canteen he started singing a rhyme about felching that went "i like sucking *** from my lovers bum" Weirdly he went on to marry a woman.
    At last someone who's heard of felching. Years ago a very stoned lad told us ( a bunch of very stoned lads) that he did this, with a McDonald's straw, with his girlfriend and the silence was deafening.
    I'd never heard anyone else mention felching since

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

I'll give him credit for discussing a recent health scare he had.

5 stents (a couple in the heart) is not a small procedure.

Wow really had not heard he looks healthy enough:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Wow really had not heard he looks healthy enough:eek:

Yeah, just over a week or so ago.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/celebs/martin-king-reveals-recent-health-18054026
    Mary Lou McDonald just looking at the woman boils my blood

Careful, you might have caught Coronavirus from her.
    ( I get to make that joke-I had the darn thing.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

pawdee wrote: »
    Gerard Manley Hopkins. Never met the man as he died about 80 years before I was born. But............

Cloud-puffball, torn tufts, tossed pillows | flaunt forth, then chevy on an air-built thoroughfare: heaven-roysterers, in gay-gangs | they throng; they glitter in marches.

If I had a time machine when I was in school I'd have kicked him in the b***s.

agreed, teachers in school used to **** over his ****e.
    miserable stuff

• Advertisement

paw patrol wrote: »
    agreed, teachers in school used to **** over his ****e.
    miserable stuff

I think he was before my time....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

RayCon wrote: »
    Maura Derrane - She reminds me of Roberto Rastapopoulos from the Tintin books

oh my sides

that's hilarious

hats off man!

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Martin Keown (his analysis always comes back to himself or how he 'wouldnt let that happen', when in reality he was bang average)

Danny Murphy (seems to think he was a top player- spent most of his time at Liverpool on the bench even while they were ****e and then found his level at mid table teams)

Phil Neville (one of the thickest people you will ever come across and same again, thinks he was a top player but now finds himself bull****ting about the standard of the women's game and seeing himself as the new Guardiola, all the while being outwitted by just about every coach in it)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Be right back

Amanda Holden. Reckon she must have dirt on Simon Cowell to still be on Britain's got talent.

And the way lately she's been dressing up to do household chores! Like wearing her wedding dress to cut the grass!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Amanda Holden. Reckon she must have dirt on Simon Cowell to still be on Britain's got talent.

And the way lately she's been dressing up to do household chores! Like wearing her wedding dress to cut the grass!

Shes also been tweeting conspiracy theories about 5G lately. She's in good company with no marks like Jim Corr and Calum Best.

• Advertisement

Shes also been tweeting conspiracy theories about 5G lately.

So have the flipping Beckhams... or the Beckham spawn...

These absolute idiots are so recklessly irresponsible. It's like the anti-vaxx media all over again.

So have the flipping Beckhams... or the Beckham spawn...

These absolute idiots are so recklessly irresponsible. It's like the anti-vaxx media all over again.

Brooklyn and whatsit lol?

Intelligence clearly runs in the family then.

Shes also been tweeting conspiracy theories about 5G lately. She's in good company with no marks like Jim Corr and Calum Best.

Anything for attention or just bored?!

Anything for attention or just bored?!

Probably both.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Certainly was very fond of his banger back in the day and I have heard rent boy rumours, but he has to be one of the campest straight men ever created so such rumours are hardly surprising.

Holden is a cold fish. She was married to Les Dennis at 24, he was 43. Strictly outside the half your age plus seven guidelines and given she was caught bed hopping within a few years it is hard not to be overly cynical about her ambition.

She has definitely spent a fair few quid of any divorce settlement with her surgeon. What is her talent exactly? She is surely just famous for being famous now? She is in the Daily mail nearly every day, she is a publicists dream, loadsamoney.

article-0-075FF47D000005DC-414_468x343.jpgarticle-1166155-0443C7F8000005DC-171_233x360.jpgholdenDM0905_468x736.jpg
    1008711_Amanda_Holden_Britain_s_Got_Talent_dress_d10e6359f3cf0e25d532707e6be9c770.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Definitely would though.

Definitely would though.

Just don't go too close to the fire with her!

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Certainly was very fond of his banger back in the day and I have heard rent boy rumours, but he has to be one of the campest straight men ever created so such rumours are hardly surprising.

Holden is a cold fish. She was married to Les Dennis at 24, he was 43. Strictly outside the half your age plus seven guidelines and given she was caught bed hopping within a few years it is hard not to be overly cynical about her ambition.

She has definitely spent a fair few quid of any divorce settlement with her surgeon. What is her talent exactly? She is surely just famous for being famous now? She is in the Daily mail nearly every day, she is a publicists dream, loadsamoney.

If the relationship was legit (as in there was genuine love there, not just some kind of showmance) I'd say nothing to age gap romances. I know a few, they're healthy and strong (Near where I grew up, there's a guy who met and fell in love with a woman who was 22. He was 44. They're still together, have a child too).
    It's all about respect.

It's clear she didn't have respect for him-he was her way of getting further in her (then) acting career. From what I've read, Les was genuinely gutted she cheated on him. Tried to make it work.

I think the fallout from her cheating on Les Dennis ended her career, frankly. Sadly, Simon Cowell helped her (and Piers Morgan) out and got her back into the public eye.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I think the fallout from her cheating on Les Dennis ended her career, frankly. Sadly, Simon Cowell helped her (and Piers Morgan) out and got her back into the public eye.

Do you reckon she was riding Piers Morgan as well ?

This is growing legs now.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Do you reckon she was riding Piers Morgan as well ?

This is growing legs now.

WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT IMAGE IN MY BRAIN!!! WHY?!!!

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

What have I started?!

:mad:
    What have I started?!

You were so preoccupied with whether or not you could, you didn't stop to think if you should.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,120 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Hmmmm.... lot of tools seem to have ridden in on this thread.

Taken a lurch downwards.....

Ian O Doherty. A greasy toad of a man who can dish it out but can't take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,297 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Ian O Doherty. A greasy toad of a man who can dish it out but can't take it.

I saw him on TV before. He got a few nasty Tweets before so he got the teenage lad who sent them into his office with his parent and principal(He used the word headmaster). He's a total twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,120 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

That cretin who does the Quote Devil ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

That cretin who does the Quote Devil ad.

He has a voice like a young Bobby Kerr!

He has a voice like a young Bobby Kerr!

Karen Koster's husband...

Jesus, remember when his face was f***ing everywhere? Giving people s**t advice about investing and property and so on.

Popped up on a few (sh**y) reality shows, Lords of the Ring... and I think the Restauarnt.

He got countless individuals into negative equity... and then his company(ies) went bust.
    Didnt' stop him getting some s**te 60 minute show about buying a frigging suit. (Good job on quality control there RTE... idiots).
    Please god he never turns up on TV again.

Karen Koster's husband...

Jesus, remember when his face was f***ing everywhere? Giving people s**t advice about investing and property and so on.

Popped up on a few (sh**y) reality shows, Lords of the Ring... and I think the Restauarnt.

He got countless individuals into negative equity... and then his company(ies) went bust.
    Didnt' stop him getting some s**te 60 minute show about buying a frigging suit. (Good job on quality control there RTE... idiots).
    Please god he never turns up on TV again.
    John Mcguire. Smarmy gobshyte who was always pictured with his arms folded and one punchable face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

He's head of Quote Devil insurance. They sponser the weather reports on TV3/Virgin same tv station that his wife Karen Koster works for. Would that be classed as a conflict of interest?

Advertisement