Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options
1424425426427428430»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭StormForce13

She's 31 but appears to have the emotional maturity of a teenager. Mind you, that ticks every box for her to be a Soc Dem candidate in the coming local elections, I wonder has Holly been in touch yet.

Post edited by StormForce13 on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

All these Wellfest w@nkers. Or any these z-listers who attend festivals because they get in for free, and then do a post with ‘hey abc thanks so much for having me…..’.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭The Moist Buddha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Mark Goldbridge, acting like a child if his team losses, throwing things around your room, you are 45 for gods sake, grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭smilerf

He's playing a character

Mark goldbridge is not even his real name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Kingslayer

Vernon Kaye

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭The Moist Buddha

correct, Brent De Cesare is his real name and he's an ex Cop and a Nottingham Forrest fan on top of that !

• Registered Users Posts: 24,931 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

correct apart from the Forrest fan link…

An interview a while back….“People call me a Forest fan because I’m from Nottingham,” says Goldbridge. “But my mum and dad separated when I was about six. My dad’s a Chelsea fan and my mum’s a United fan. “ I read another interview that says he was going to Forrest games as a kid…

Cop part is true apparently he’s confirmed that but I can’t see him as a cop, wayyy too mild mannered. And even when United concede and he has a hissy fit it’s more campy comical than, absolute rage….. it’s always a bummer when united concede as an fan myself but if I’m watching him the odd time when united ain’t on the box it’s quite hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Jack Daw

He was a financial crimes cop or something along those lines (according to what I read) , not someone out on the beat.

In some ways he's a genius as he manages to make a living convincing some people he's a hard core man utd fan, despite him being someone who never actually goes to games, the first sign that he was a complete grifter should have been when he was live streaming himself watching matches at home instead of actually attending them in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭brokenbad

Noel Fielding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Danye

Seán Ó Fearghaíl.

A prick of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Laura (?O’Mahony?)-gossip expert on the Today show with Maura and Daithi 🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

All those entertainment/gossip twats are insufferable.

I’ll stomach the Met Gala heads and the like. They’ are celebs that are getting and have so much money they’ve earned the right to crawl up their own and everyone else’s ar*es.

The local RSVP, Gossie or Xpose types are cringe. Their sole reason to be is to tell other talentless twats how great they are.

”STYLE ICON LOTTIE RYAN TELLS ALL ABOUT HER NEW COUCH. AND HOW PROUD HER DAD WOULD BE THAT SHE BOUGHT IT”.

”OMG!!! DOIREANNS NEW FIANCÉE FARTED DURING THEIR TENTH ENGAGEMENT PHOTO SHOOT. 400 PAGE PULL OUT INSIDE”.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

Paul Murphy

The lad never grew out of student politics

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Kingslayer

Ariana Grande

• Registered Users Posts: 24,931 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

he absolutely adores the attention, limelight, controversy and being a WUM… always massive red flags.

One of the most smug and deviously incompetent individuals I’ve ever witnessed.

If someone said tomorrow…. “ ok, we are making you Taoiseach, country has a budget of 96 billion for the year. He’d absolutely shît himself. Wouldn’t have a notion of how to spend it. probably instantaneously and instinctively give away about half of it and then go… “ erm, wonder can we borrow some money, 48 billion won’t really stretch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,400 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Joanne McNally

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andyd12

Lottie Ryan. Talking sh*te about c*nts you don't care about

Eoghan Mcdermott. Love you, bye👊👊👊

• Registered Users Posts: 4,961 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Peter Casey. Attention seeking bullshitter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭brokenbad

Aidan O'Mahony - former Kerry Footballer…..if he was chocolate he would eat himself

Advertisement