Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Angela Scanlon was on Claire Byrne tonight doing a 'woe is me, I've lost my gigs'....

What makes her so special? A huge chunk of the population have lost their jobs.
    They'll probably still be charged a TV license to pay for her sh**y show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Angela Scanlon was on Claire Byrne tonight doing a 'woe is me, I've lost my gigs'....

What makes her so special? A huge chunk of the population have lost their jobs.
    They'll probably still be charged a TV license to pay for her sh**y show.

Yes, Angela Scanlon is another insufferable! Also add Liz Bonnin: she just comes across as being thick (rude almost).

Yes, Angela Scanlon is another insufferable! Also add Liz Bonnin: she just comes across as being thick (rude almost).

Too many of RTE's folk (or former RTE folks, Like Liz Bonnin) absolutely STINK of self-entitlement.

Like everyone has to pay for their crap, but they then talk down to people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

myself*

*only sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Dermot Kennedy.
    Completely overexposed and an awful voice.

• Advertisement

Rodin wrote: »
    Dermot Kennedy.
    Completely overexposed and an awful voice.

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Ellen, Oprah and the likes.

Josh Widdecombe, Jack Whitehall, any comedian called Russell...actually any UK or Irish stand up comedian (except for Sean Hughes (RIP) and David O'Doherty). Smug unfunny bastards, the lot of them! Also any comedian who wears a hands free mic, especially Dara O'Briain. He looks like a large penis in a suit with a grape dangling in front of his face.

Kirsty Allsopp.

Dermot Bannon.

Daniel O'Donnell. I'd say he's ****ting it with CoVid hitting the elderly hard (poor taste, I know).
    She is best buds with George W Bush. That says it all really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Fintan warfield

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Fintan warfield

Sounds like a name from Harry Potter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Omackeral wrote: »
    Sounds like a name from Harry Potter

There was a Derek Warfield in the Wolfe Tones, possible relative?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭bonny!

Calum Best ~ dont hate him or anything but whenever I see him in yet another reality show I think "not him again."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Loads of explicables here, complete with explanations.

bonny! wrote: »
    Calum Best ~ dont hate him or anything but whenever I see him in yet another reality show I think "not him again."

Some once said about Calum Best : Wasnt he lucky his daddy was born before him :

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭rdwight

Ellen, Oprah and the likes.

Josh Widdecombe, Jack Whitehall, any comedian called Russell...actually any UK or Irish stand up comedian (except for Sean Hughes (RIP) and David O'Doherty). Smug unfunny bastards, the lot of them! Also any comedian who wears a hands free mic, especially Dara O'Briain. He looks like a large penis in a suit with a grape dangling in front of his face.

Kirsty Allsopp.

Dermot Bannon.

Daniel O'Donnell. I'd say he's ****ting it with CoVid hitting the elderly hard (poor taste, I know).

I've liked him ever since he more than held his own in a contretemp with Germaine Greer on RTE a few years ago. Not that I dislike Ms Greer but I was impressed how he held his own against her.

rdwight wrote: »
    I've liked him ever since he more than held his own in a contretemp with Germaine Greer on RTE a few years ago. Not that I dislike Ms Greer but I was impressed how he held his own against her.

Greer going on Celebrity Big Brother was the moment I knew she was full of it.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Brendan O'Carroll.

Very smart guy, heart in the right place etc. Very funny guy when he has to be which he doesn't have to be to make millions in the inexecrable Mrs Brown

Greer going on Celebrity Big Brother was the moment I knew she was full of it.

True, but the dues she paid fifty years ago gives her the right to be excused doing stupid things now.

True, but the dues she paid fifty years ago gives her the right to be excused doing stupid things now.

Doing something that one might see as positive 50 years ago doesn't really justify the nasty stuff she's doing right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭trashcan

I don't mind Daniel too much ( as long as he doesn't sing of course !)

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭ATC110

David McWilliams

Pretentious, pontificating, condescending, smug and affected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Never thought I'd say this, but in the last 4 weeks, my wife and kids.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Lolololol, I love it. The definition of inexplicable, you nailed it, nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

And we have a Winner

George Lee, he's just making stuff up at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

George Lee, he's just making stuff up at this stage

As I said on another forum, this time last year he was up to his knees in cows#%e reporting on the floods in Co. Roscommon.
    He must have went “cap in hand” to D4orbs to get him the fluc out of there!

As I said on another forum, this time last year he was up to his knees in cows#%e reporting on the floods in Co. Roscommon.

He's meant to be the science correspondent , he claimed today if we hadn't closed the school's We'd have 100 k cases a day, I know we haven't been testing and or daily figures are complete lies but we are still nowhere near that.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭ATC110

How was he allowed back in to RTE after his political fiasco.. Does anyone ever get removed from RTE or is up to the individual when they leave?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,063 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

ATC110 wrote: »
    How was he allowed back in to RTE after his political fiasco.. Does anyone ever get removed from RTE or is up to the individual when they leave?

Unfortunately employees of semi states have the right to return to their previous place of employment in the event of losing a Dáil seat.

Unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

George Lee. Definitely a whinger of the highest order. Who let him back on the telly. Should have stuck to what he was good at and then went off thinking he was like Enda Kenny. Haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Ruth Coppinger

Whey faced negative beuer that has had her ar$e handed to her by Dail and Seanad electorate.

Was tempted to fire off a lock of the Halloween fireworks ...when I heard she had lost out on the Seanad gravy.

Advertisement