Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Yeah so much variety it's made. Such an interesting cross section of society. I'd love to go to a Boards beers sometime

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haven't been to one myself..

I've only met one Boardsie myself and it was interesting. She was a lovely woman, nice to talk to. I'd like to meet more especially from the where are you right now thread

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I met two, neither here anymore though i think.

Always a shame when a poster closes their account. (Says the guy on his third account)

• Advertisement

Haha well these two did say they were going, there's others who just disappeared leaving an air of mystery

To be fair I've done the same. Didn't think I'd be coming back when i left either.

It happens, i try not to let myself get too bogged down.. People have a lot going on elsewhere

Very through. We could choose to portray a very one sided view of ourselves here if we wanted

I'd say it's very escapist for some, whereas i would have been much more myself here than in real life in the early days..

• Advertisement

Definitely. Some people on here are undoubtedly nothing like they are in real life wheras some are as real as it gets.

When i started out i found it easier to be me here than anywhere else..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I started here as a lad I knew on another site mentioned it to me to help me find out about my grand father.

Noc Noc :) Anyone awake?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Noc Noc :) Anyone awake?

Only us chickens :pac:

Always awake :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Only us chickens :pac:

Cluck cluck :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Cluck cluck :pac:

Hello Kitty *kisses hand*

Shpud2 wrote: »

*Bro hugs*

Hello Kitty *kisses hand*

Evening Seph, how's things? :)

• Advertisement

Evening Seph, how's things? :)

Not bad you?

Not bad you?

Pretty good, just relaxing in bed watching TV

*Bro hugs*

Thanks Seph

How's things with you tonight Shpud?

How's things with you tonight Shpud?

They were worse. Lots of drama with my parents and some friends. Just sorta deflated now

They were worse. Lots of drama with my parents and some friends. Just sorta deflated now

Sorry to hear about that

usually the way when you have an argument, it raises the adrenaline until you cease to argue then you find the high becomes a low as your adrenaline levels tail off.

oh by the way hiya folks

Sorry to hear about that

Thanks Kitty

• Advertisement

Rubecula wrote: »
    usually the way when you have an argument, it raises the adrenaline until you cease to argue then you find the high becomes a low as your adrenaline levels tail off.

Possibly but it was more the subject matter of the arguments that's the problem

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement