Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

without knowing the subject and which side you were on shpud I would hestte to mention anything else on the way you feel.
    sorry for your problems young man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Rubecula wrote: »
    sorry for your problems young man :)

Thanks Rube. I'm going to try again to get some sleep. Hope you have a good night

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Thanks Rube. I'm going to try again to get some sleep. Hope you have a good night

you too shpud

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope things work out Shpud.

Thanls Ted. Didn't get to sleep in the end :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Really don't wanna get out of the bed this morning

I really didn't want to get up this morning either.

I've gone so lazy, at home I had to drive the best part of an hour to get to college, yet here, I'm 5 minutes away and still complain about getting up :p

drive for an hour meant if you we a bit late you could make it up on the way. 5 mins away leaves that option locked away. could try to live 1 hours walk away and drive in when you are late.

Rubecula wrote: »
    drive for an hour meant if you we a bit late you could make it up on the way. 5 mins away leaves that option locked away. could try to live 1 hours walk away and drive in when you are late.

I'd say I'm well over an hour's walk away from college at home, so driving's only option really :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Evening all.

Hey Gremmie & Kitty

Evening Grem and Ted :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How's life there Kitty?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*peeks in*

peeking-kitty.jpg

Hi Seph *gives ear scritches*

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi Seph *gives ear scritches*

*loud purring*
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    giphy.gif

*hisses*

:pac:

There's room for all :P

How's life there Kitty?

It's going well thanks Grem, finally got to that stage of the semester where I start planning my essays, so that's a relief. How's the back?

• Advertisement

Hello kitty

*blows a kiss on kitty direction*

It's bad, but not as bad that i'm nauseous so far. I swear i wasn't two minutes out of the house. :mad:

I'd offer hugs Grem, but don't want to cause any further aggro to you.

Tea will do just fine Ted, good call, i can't be touched right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

Grem, hope you're feeling a bit better

Hello kitty

*blows a kiss on kitty direction*

Why thank you Seph :D
    It's bad, but not as bad that i'm nauseous so far. I swear i wasn't two minutes out of the house. :mad:

You poor thing, hopefully the night won't be too long for you
    Hi guys

Grem, hope you're feeling a bit better

Hey Paws :)

How dee do Paws?.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello ladies. Can't complain now, yourselves?

All ok here, any craic?

• Advertisement

Not too bad here, bit nervous as tomorrow I've presentation in college followed by a job interview, but I'm sure I'll be just fine :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement