Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello Kitty ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hey Grem, how's things? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All ok here, drinking water, listening to tunes.

Sounds like a chilled night, no work tonight?

Oh i'm in work.. Just ignoring the to do list for a bit.

• Advertisement

Ah I see, as long as it gets done in the end I suppose

Oh it will.. I just tend to structure my night my way. Handy.

Glad I have nothing to do tonight, feeling tired and thinking I might turn in soon

Glad you seem settled there.

I am, dreading going home now though :p

• Advertisement

Ah yeah, of course!! :P

I'll suffer more from reverse culture shock when I get back than I did when I got here :p

Haha woken a wanderlust in you?

You could say that, I've wanted to leave for ages so now that I have it'll be so much harder to go back. Plus my town keeps getting worse and worse with shops closing and the like, I'm wondering if there'll be anything left for me to go back to

Yeah it's sad to see how badly rural areas have gone.. Urban areas having other drawbacks. No balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'll be fecking off out of Ireland as soon as I can.. Where to? I don't know. Still figuring that out.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'll be fecking off out of Ireland as soon as I can.. Where to? I don't know. Still figuring that out.

Couldn't blame anyone for leaving at all.

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Will probably leave more permanently myself once I'm finished college. But who knows, maybe opportunities could arise somewhere at home

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote:
    You could say that, I've wanted to leave for ages so now that I have it'll be so much harder to go back. Plus my town keeps getting worse and worse with shops closing and the like, I'm wondering if there'll be anything left for me to go back to

True Kitty, been a while since I've been about the place. Around the old Superquinn is all derelict now.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    True Kitty, been a while since I've been about the place. Around the old Superquinn is all derelict now.

Was the old Supervalu, but they did give that a paint over the summer so it looks a bit better. Hardly any shops left on the Main Street now

• Advertisement

Have woken up sneezing, weird, was fine the last few days..

Have woken up sneezing, weird, was fine the last few days..

That's how I was!! Start lemsips now Grem. Go in to the chemist to get the max strength ones. They are very good.

That's how I was!! Start lemsips now Grem. Go in to the chemist to get the max strength ones. They are very good.

Sneezes gone again. It's weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

p'nawn da boardsies

Rubecula wrote: »
    p'nawn da boardsies

What's that mean?.

Also how is our elder statesman these days?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Evening all

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Evening all

Heyo Shpud, how are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Heyo Shpud, how are you?

Wet, tired, in pain and still kinda pissy. How about you Grem?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

boardsies are you lot grem p'nawn da is welsh for good afternoon. :)

I dunno the irish for it you see

• Advertisement

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Wet, tired, in pain and still kinda pissy. How about you Grem?

Gosh, snap Shpud, not even gone to work yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement