Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options
1316317318319320322»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I understand that.. A hayp myself :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I'm just physically and mentally broken at this stage.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You're ok lad

I'm really not.

That's right now. Not always..

• Advertisement

And yet being long sighted is hard to do these days

Oh yeah, damn true but tomorrow will still trundle along regardless

And I won't be looking forward to it.

You don't have to, time just passes and things change

But is there any point in living a monotonous existence just dragging yourself through **** every single day?

• Advertisement

Every day isn't sh1t, that's the thing. we often don't know why it won't be but it happens

It feels **** though. I feel like everyday is ****. Dealing with pain. Dealing with terrible people. Dealing with stress. Dealing with school work and study. And then at the end of the day not knowing if I'll even get any sleep to give me a few hours respite from it all.

But that's the thing, it's a fact that some other day will be better.. I'm not a terribly optimistic person, just aware that some days just have to be better than others..

Better? More like less worse.

Same thing.

I wouldn't say so like there's a difference between having a better day and a less worse day.

Either is an improvement

Might not feel like it

'might' being the word

*Doesn't not feel like it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening folks, sorry to hear the moods aren't good tonight

Not right now, no..

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Evening folks, sorry to hear the moods aren't good tonight

That's one way of putting it

Heyo Kitty, how's you?

I'm not bad Gremmie, what about yourself?

Sore but ploughing on.. There are a few days off later in the week, lot of rest..

Sore but ploughing on.. There are a few days off later in the week, lot of rest..

Nice to have something to look forward to

I tend to split up my four weeks off up quite wide apart so i get a chance to recover when needed.. Hopefully read a few books and relax. What's your week like?. Job Thursday yes?

That's a good way to work it, you get time when you need it, as you say. Actually a busy one for me, got induction for work tomorrow, national insurance meeting and uni on Tuesday, uni Wednesday, work Thursday evening and then Friday night the bf arrives for the weekend :D

• Advertisement

Jeebus, that's a whole pile of stuff. We won't see you til next week!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement