Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I wouldn't say it's using your brain. I think it just comes from experience. Like i have so much more experience in the "real world" compared to others in school I feel more mature than them

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On an unrelated note Youtube is down.. This is odd.

Yeah experience is great, still need a brain to understand though ;)

Yeah noticed that when I tried link the video.

Hopefully I can put my brain to good use someday

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I had a dj set on so i didn't notice until that ended.

I'd say you'll do damn well at whatever you put your mind to..

I had a dj set on so i didn't notice until that ended.

I'd say you'll do damn well at whatever you put your mind to..

I hope so. I want to work in something that can really change the world. Something like space or the advancement of technology. Speaking of which this is the best thing I've seen all day
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo_YiLQgY6D/

• Advertisement

Ah haha saw it on twitter earlier!

Put a smile on my face. I like Boston Dynamics and their work

I always liked robotics, oh wow the movie Short Circuit just popped into my head..

Yeah like they are the future and going to be massive.

I'm not really with it between pain and my medication so I'm gonna head Grem. Talk to you later. Hope you havea good night at work.

Mind yourself, chat later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I hope so. I want to work in something that can really change the world. Something like space or the advancement of technology. Speaking of which this is the best thing I've seen all day
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo_YiLQgY6D/
    cracking vid but what the hell are the words? " girl said she had a loo yeah cos uptown funk don't give it to ya" t doesn't make any kind of sense :D

I actually never really listened closely enough to that song for lyrics, i think i'll go with your version :pac:

I actually never really listened closely enough to that song for lyrics, i think i'll go with your version :pac:
    I wouldn't if I was you I mishear the lyrics to most songs
    like the push it real good by salt n pepper I wouldn't tell you what I thought that songs words were :eek:

Heh heh yeah i've managed to fcuk a few up in my time..
    http://www.kissthisguy.com/ Some absolute doozies on this..

I have just posted a song in the thread songs from the wood, it may mean youtube is back up

So it appears. So that's facebook, twitter and youtube that have had issues recently, interesting

me too and my comp went offline a few hours ago]

Oh tinfoil hat time :eek:

Oh tinfoil hat time :eek:
    more than that if I lose it lol I have not been outside the front door all day
    :mad:

Leaving the house is overrated (well if you have the choice)

• Advertisement

I needed groceries today :(

Crap, you not feeling well?.

just a bit annoyed is all I sent the entire day looking for my keys

Ouch that would wreck my head too.

I feel dead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Tired, but too restless to sleep. Anyone around?

As always

Wish i could sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Must be terrible not to be able to sleep. Not sure how I coped when I had insomnia

• Advertisement

I've been like this years and I'm sure it's bad for my health getting so little sleep. Nothing that can be done though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement