Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,908 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Kuva wrote: »

Sorry I don’t follow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Cyrus wrote: »
    pat can i ask you, in your experience what are the best bang for buck fragrances? obviously creed is very good, but expensive (at retail at least ;)) but are there any less expensive frags that are made by co's that use good quality ingredients that are under the radar?

Apologies for the delay - out of the country today. Believe it or not, Lynx do a range of 'daily fragrances' (not deodorant sprays) which are actually quite good - Tobacco and Amber is nice! Usually available for €6 or so from one of the supermarkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Caroleia

hi Pat I'm new to this thread. Any chance I could have some Tom Ford Eau du Soleil blanc - preferably 30ml?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Parkman77

Collected a few more bottles from Pat last week.
    Great service as always!
    Bottles and labels are immaculate.
    Tom Ford Eau du Soleil Blanc - really nice summery scent, light, sunscreen smell to it.
    Creed Viking - far more subtle than Aventus, easier to wear as a daily scent, especially around the office.

Caroleia wrote: »
    hi Pat I'm new to this thread. Any chance I could have some Tom Ford Eau du Soleil blanc - preferably 30ml?

You certainly can. 30ml @ E47, or 50ml (in original 100ml bottle) for E66. Will shoot you a payment request for the 30ml anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Oldref

Hi Pat, could I put my name down for a 50ml bottle of the Creed Aventus please?

Oldref wrote: »
    Hi Pat, could I put my name down for a 50ml bottle of the Creed Aventus please?

Certainly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Picked up a some Creed Viking and Aventus in Cork today.

Everything top class as usual. Thanks Pat.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Hi Pat , could you put me down for a GIT please.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,927 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Pat thanks again for another delivery late last week.

The Tom Ford is lovely but the Opus is even better. I would definitely recommend both without a moment's hesitation.

• Advertisement

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Pat thanks again for another delivery late last week.

The Tom Ford is lovely but the Opus is even better. I would definitely recommend both without a moment's hesitation.

Yeah, the Opus is real top notch stuff - surprised there hasn't been much interest in it really. I'd say it shares some of the barbershop DNA of Sartorial, but is much fresher. Quite versatile too - easy wear in spring and autumn as well as summer. the Tom Ford Eau Soleil is a definite summer fragrance, kinda coconut and sunscreen-y; very unisex.

Opus 1870: 10/30/50ml for €17/36/48. 50ml portion comes in original 100ml bottle and box. 90ml left.
    Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc: 10/30ml for €20/47. Nearly gone now - 1 x 30ml and 2 x 10ml left from the final bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

I hate myself for not being able to resist temptation but throw me down for 30 of each Pat, wouldn't want to see ya stuck with them ya know!

Updated 14/06/18 :

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aventus - back in stock!

You want Aventus, we got Aventus! Limited number remaining - out of stock at supplier again. Latest 18B01 batch. As flagged, an unavoidable minor price rise up to €75 per 50ml bottle (still with the pro printed mirror silver finish labels) as I can't get it from my usual suppliers.

Others:
    Full details (description, price) of all fragrances are below.

I have the following available in hand as of 14/6/2018:
    Mancera: all sold out.
    Histoires de Parfums - 1725: just one 30ml bottle left.
    Montale - Aoud Leather: 80ml available for 10/30/50ml splits.
    Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Lumiere Noir Homme : just one 10ml bottle left.
    Creed - Virgin Island Water: all sold out.
    Creed - Acier Aluminium: 200ml available.
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: ~3 bottles left.
    Creed - Aventus for Her - ~2 bottles left.
    Penhaglion's - Opus 1870: sold out.

Hermes - Eau d'Orange Verte, Dior - Eau Sauvage, 80s triple pack - good availability.

Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc - bottles 1 and 2 sold out, Just 2 x 10ml remain in last bottle in hand - final orders!

The Hermes, Dior and Tom Ford are all ideal warm weather scents. Dior is masculine, Hermes and TF could be worn by either gender.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

leg: no response to repeated messages, no allocation in future splits.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭writhen

Hi Pat - I'll take the Histories de Parfums and Tom Ford if they are still available.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Still getting great use out of my Creed Aventus!

Was on holidays in Lanzarote last week, and had a waiter at a restaurant ask me what perfume I was wearing. He wrote down the name of it and thanked me.

He'd never heard of it, and I'd say he regrets it now after seeing the non-Pat price :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭DriveSkill

If you still have a Tom Ford I’ll take it along with a Dior please.

No rush, can collect in Cork whenever suits

TJ Mackie wrote: »
    Still getting great use out of my Creed Aventus!

Was on holidays in Lanzarote last week, and had a waiter at a restaurant ask me what perfume I was wearing. He wrote down the name of it and thanked me.

He'd never heard of it, and I'd say he regrets it now after seeing the non-Pat price :pac:

Probably thought a fella wearing stuff that expensive would have left a bigger tip!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭KFed

Hi Padraig

Can you put me down for creed aventus 50ml? Can you let me know how to pay. Etc.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Caroleia

just want to leave some feedback on here for Padraig - delighted with my order and the service-second to none. The icing on the cake is that hubby loves the Tom Ford :) Thanks Pat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Giggernaut

Hi Pat, If there is a 30ml Of Tom Ford Soliel hiding behind the sofa I'll take it :)

Took a recent delivery of four splits from Pat. As always a great service. Thank you

One thing I will say is that I should have had a smell of Tom Ford Anthracite before purchasing. Its a fragrance that isn't for me.
    It just doesn't sit well. Its a very mature scent.

Love the other three :)

Cheers
    Gigs

Giggernaut wrote: »
    Hi Pat, If there is a 30ml Of Tom Ford Soliel hiding behind the sofa I'll take it :)

Took a recent delivery of four splits from Pat. As always a great service. Thank you

One thing I will say is that I should have had a smell of Tom Ford Anthracite before purchasing. Its a fragrance that isn't for me.
    It just doesn't sit well. Its a very mature scent.

Love the other three :)

Cheers
    Gigs

Checked behind the sofa and I'm afraid all the Eau de Soleil Blanc is gone! As I mentioned before, the Anthracite is a surprisingly 'niche' scent from Tom Ford's main line - one sniff of a tester and I knew I was getting it, but I can see how it would not appeal to all.

What did you think of the Hermes Orange?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Giggernaut

Checked behind the sofa and I'm afraid all the Eau de Soleil Blanc is gone! As I mentioned before, the Anthracite is a surprisingly 'niche' scent from Tom Ford's main line - one sniff of a tester and I knew I was getting it, but I can see how it would not appeal to all.

What did you think of the Hermes Orange?

The Hermes goes on very citrusy and very quickly tones down. Best described as initially orange zest to smell more like an orange leaf, kind of green.
    It is very nice and fresh but plenty of sprays are needed as the doesn't hang around long.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 thewholehogge

I'll take a bottle of the Creed Aventus for women if you have any left.

I'll take a bottle of the Creed Aventus for women if you have any left.

No problem; PM coming your way.

Price drops!
    Clearing out a few bits!

Dior - Eau Sauvage eau de toilette now €35 / 50ml.
    Hermes - Eau d'Orange Verte eau de cologne now €27 / 50ml.
    80s Triple Pack - now €35 / 3 x 10ml.
    (Details of fragrances in OP).

Others:
    Full details (description, price) of all fragrances are in the OP.

I have the following available in hand as of 22/6/2018:
    Creed - Aventus: 2 bottles left. I don't know when I'll have Aventus back when these are gone!
    Mancera: all sold out.
    Histoires de Parfums - 1725: sold out.
    Montale - Aoud Leather: 80ml available for 10/30/50ml splits.
    Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Lumiere Noir Homme : sold out.
    Creed - Virgin Island Water: all sold out.
    Creed - Acier Aluminium: 175ml available.
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: ~3 bottles left.
    Creed - Aventus for Her - 2 bottles left.
    Penhaglion's - Opus 1870: sold out.

Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc: sold out.
    The Hermes and Dior and Tom Ford are ideal warm weather scents. Dior is masculine, Hermes could be worn by either gender.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Hi Pat, I'll take the D'ior Sauvage & Creed Aventus. I'll pop you an email later to confirm. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Maryk8

Hi Pat,

I will take a bottle of Creed Aventus please.
    Thank you

OK, Creed Aventus now SOLD OUT until further notice - will update when I get it back in again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭KFed

Hi pat,

Just received aventus, thanks a million.

Can I check if you have any aventus for her left? If so I will take one.

Can I check the price for montale oud leather?

Advertisement